• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

All the Wars were Created for us to fight

Robodoon

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
WWI, WWII, Korea, NAM, Gulf I and Gulf II have all been created on purpose for us to fight. Its very sad to think that so many good Americans died for these created lies. Don't get me wrong, There was WAR, but it was war we could have avoided. Our leadership doesn't really care about our Military, well the people that run our nation really don't care about our troops.

IF we loved our Troops we would bring them home from this illegal war, and spare them the pain that was suffered in past Generations.

For once lets do something for America and its people, instead of doing everything else.

Robodoon said:
WWI, WWII, Korea, NAM, Gulf I and Gulf II have all been created on purpose for us to fight. Its very sad to think that so many good Americans died for these created lies. Don't get me wrong, There was WAR, but it was war we could have avoided. Our leadership doesn't really care about our Military, well the people that run our nation really don't care about our troops.

IF we loved our Troops we would bring them home from this illegal war, and spare them the pain that was suffered in past Generations.

For once lets do something for America and its people, instead of doing everything else.

I ask one person who is familiar with history to tell me the WWI wasn't inevitable? Europe was a freaking powder keg waiting to blow. Then the US tries to stay out, and does so until the last year of the war, before they get sucked in.

WWII, again the US tries to stay out. And they do so for years, until they get sucked in. The more war you avoid now, the more you get later.

What would have happened if the Allies and the US attacked Germany right after they invaded Austria, or even Czechoslovakia? How many years could have been shaved off the war? How many lives could have been saved?

Fine, don't fight wars, lay down and let everyone else fight them, and then kill you.

-Demosthenes- said:
I ask one person who is familiar with history to tell me the WWI wasn't inevitable? Europe was a freaking powder keg waiting to blow. Then the US tries to stay out, and does so until the last year of the war, before they get sucked in.

Nope we were tricked into the war, via AAE interests like JP Morgan. And remember Wilson told the people we would not be getting us into the war and then after elected his tune changed.

WWII, again the US tries to stay out. And they do so for years, until they get sucked in. The more war you avoid now, the more you get later.
Nope, Pearl Harbor was known, they new the Attack was coming but let those people die, just like they did with 911.

Here is a Newspaper warning of the coming attack, but our leaders didn't know?
DSC00209_small.JPG

Click here to get enlarged picture http://www.robodoon.com/images/DSC00209.JPG

What would have happened if the Allies and the US attacked Germany right after they invaded Austria, or even Czechoslovakia? How many years could have been shaved off the war? How many lives could have been saved?
Well it was a set up as well. WWII was created to offer the world the UNITED NATIONS, just as WWI was created to offer the LEAGUE OF NATIONS.
"If war had not come in 1914 in fierce and exaggerated form, the idea of an association of nations would probably have remained dormant, for great reforms seldom materialize except during great upheavals."
Col. Edward Mandell House, Foreign Affairs, 1923

Our current president's grandfather Prescott was a Hitler funder and then a UN Champion, they helped get the war going and then offered the solution to the war they helped create.

Fine, don't fight wars, lay down and let everyone else fight them, and then kill you

Well it would be nice if we fought the right wars, and they still plan to kill us...you don't know about the genocide plans do you?

"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. . . . It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. . . ."

Robodoon said:
Nope we were tricked into the war, via AAE interests like JP Morgan. And remember Wilson told the people we would not be getting us into the war and then after elected his tune changed.

Pick up a history book dude.

Robodoon said:
Nope, Pearl Harbor was known, they new the Attack was coming but let those people die, just like they did with 911.

Here is a Newspaper warning of the coming attack, but our leaders didn't know?

It doesn't say anything about pearl harbor, neither is the date visible.

Robodoon said:
Well it was a set up as well. WWII was created to offer the world the UNITED NATIONS, just as WWI was created to offer the LEAGUE OF NATIONS.

I must admit, rightist conspiracy theories are not as common. But their full of the same amount of crap as leftist ones.

Robodoon said:
Our current president's grandfather Prescott was a Hitler funder and then a UN Champion, they helped get the war going and then offered the solution to the war they helped create.

Read some pre-WWI European history, then try again.

Robodoon said:
Well it would be nice if we fought the right wars, and they still plan to kill us...you don't know about the genocide plans do you?

It wasn't genocide I was specifically talking about. As soon as a country starts attacking countries it's time to take it down and install a new government. When Hitler invaded Austria, then was when the Allies should have moved in.

-Demosthenes- said:
Pick up a history book dude.

Our history has been changed by Rockefeller and friends, they control the schools.

David Rockefeller once stated at a 1976 Tri-lateral commission meeting,
"public schools are helpless people yielding themselves to our molding hands."

It doesn't say anything about pearl harbor, neither is the date visible.
look at the bottom the picture comes from a book. I couldn't post the book so I took a picture...but there is more then just that.

I must admit, rightist conspiracy theories are not as common. But their full of the same amount of crap as leftist ones.
Whats this left and right crap? You probably think the Dems and the Reps are different. well both sides are lyed to in different ways to keep the left and right fighting and away from the truth.

Read some pre-WWI European history, then try again.
Maybe you should get some better books

From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily
growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."
Winston Churchill, stated to the London Press, in l922.

It wasn't genocide I was specifically talking about. As soon as a country starts attacking countries it's time to take it down and install a new government. When Hitler invaded Austria, then was when the Allies should have moved in.

NO I'm talking about CURRENT GENOCIDE PLANS FOR THE WORLD, NOW! and its already started. ;)

Here is a monument to it.
gg3.gif

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Man, you really are either crazy or stupid....that 'monument' was commissioned by a single man in 1979 using the pseudonym RC Christian, claiming to represent a group of men who wished to offer direction to humanity.
The monument does not offer up 'genocide', but instead offers up ideas to keep humanity in balance with nature. A little extreme, but it has nothing to do with what you are saying(if indeed you are saying anything at all)

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

ngdawg said:
Man, you really are either crazy or stupid....that 'monument' was commissioned by a single man in 1979 using the pseudonym RC Christian, claiming to represent a group of men who wished to offer direction to humanity.
The monument does not offer up 'genocide', but instead offers up ideas to keep humanity in balance with nature. A little extreme, but it has nothing to do with what you are saying(if indeed you are saying anything at all)

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Lets see, there are 6,000,000,000 people on the earth and this is calling for, 500,000,000

Nope thats an Elitist sight, Witch parties happen there, evil things happen there...it is a monument to the goal of those who oppose the Creator.

Lots of NEW AGE references as well....you know what the NEW AGE movement is ...don't you?

Dude..pay attention to a person..it was bought by ONE MAN! sheesh.....
and who said witches are evil? You?

I give 'em 5 days before he's suspended or banned.

ngdawg said:
Dude..pay attention to a person..it was bought by ONE MAN! sheesh.....
and who said witches are evil? You?

You need to learn a little bit more about that place

Yoko Ono, the widow of John Lennon, was recently quoted as referring to the American Stonehenge, saying:

"I want people to know about the stones ... We're headed toward a world where we might blow ourselves up and maybe the globe will not exist ... it's a nice time to reaffirm ourselves, knowing all the beautiful things that are in this country and the Georgia Stones symbolize that. " (1)

What is the true significance of the American Stonehenge, and why is its covert message important? Because it confirms the fact that there was a covert group intent on

(1) Dramatically reducing the population of the world.
(2) Promoting environmentalism.
(3) Establishing a world government.
(4) Promoting a new spirituality.
http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

and
God says

-Demosthenes- said:
I give 'em 5 days before he's suspended or banned.

I guess thats what happens to people who don't parrot the MSM or political correctness ;)

The Real McCoy said:
Why is this not in the conspiracy forum?

Well thats a Conspiracy Theory forum.

This isn't just a Guess its a fact.

JFKsmithEbook.jpg

talks with Ambassador Smith about who was at fault for the rise of Communism in Cuba,this video shows the involvement of the State Dept. and the President of the USA. But that's not the "whole" story. ;)
http://www.robodoon.com/VIDEO/THE%20FORTH%20FLOOR.wmv

new_pa1.jpg

"The Best Enemies Money Can Buy" Who was responsible for financing Communism, Nazism, and the North Vietnamese during the Vietnam War? These and other issues are covered in this video. The program is built about an interview with Antony Sutton, a former Resident Scholar at the Hoover Institute. Professor Sutton has been researching the origins of Communism and Nazism for over 30 years, and is widely acknowledged to be the leading world authority on the subject
http://www.robodoon.com/VIDEO/the%20best%20enemies%20money%20can%20buy.wmv

lwwalt-usmc.jpg

General, Lewis William Walt of the USMC, this interview took place in 1980 General Walt goes over the troubles faced during war and how some of the troubles were purposely caused
by power that were suppose to be working for US. Topics of the empowerment of Communism are also touched
on , which are upsetting to learn
http://www.robodoon.com/VIDEO/Gen%20Walt.wmv

robodoon.com?!?! I'm sorry I ever questioned you! Please forgive me. Had I known that you had an objective and totally credible source to back your assertion up with facts then I wouldn't have dared to challenge your intellectual prowess. Please accept my apologies.

The Real McCoy said:
robodoon.com?!?! I'm sorry I ever questioned you! Please forgive me. Had I known that you had an objective and totally credible source to back your assertion up with facts then I wouldn't have dared to challenge your intellectual prowess. Please accept my apologies.

I created robodoon.com because I'm a forum poster, I need a place to put things to show people when they said "show me". ITs not me talking on the films, but US Ambassators, US Military and and US Professor.

So shoot the messanger if you wish, but as I said, its not me saying the message ;)

Putting your 'facts' on a personal site does nothing for any credibility you try to get.
At over 31 posts a day here, dude....get a life....:roll:

ngdawg said:
Putting your 'facts' on a personal site does nothing for any credibility you try to get.
At over 31 posts a day here, dude....get a life....:roll:

Well it really doens't matter, because when people hear things they don't want to hear, they will find any reason they can to discount the information.

IF its on my site, people say thats your site and its not true
If Its on another site people say, you can't trust what on the internet.
If its on TV people say you can't trust the bias media
If its in the paper people say those guys have an agenda
etc.

My site holds things some people have never seen before, but its not me saying it. It comes down to not wanting to hear bad news, and I understand that, I don't like the news either ;) If you can show me how to make bad news sound good...let me know. ;)

hmmm...500,000,000 is 12% of 6,000,000,000, so the top 12 % get's to live, which isn't that bad... pollution, world hunger, etc should be eliminated, however we cannot kill all these people.

I think it calls for mass eugenics, which is not genocide..

Back
Top Bottom