• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All the Trumps Have Super Powers

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Melania.jpg

It's pretty amazing, actually.

What was it he said about taking sniper fire in Bosnia?

Trump supporters: If you're challenged about Trump's record or actions on ANYTHING, ignore it entirely and distract them with a complaint about Hillary. I wouldn't want to defend the mess that is Donald either.

Trump supporters: If you're challenged about Trump's record or actions on ANYTHING, ignore it entirely and distract them with a complaint about Hillary. I wouldn't want to defend the mess that is Donald either.

Hillary supporters: Same thing

It's pretty amazing, actually.

Actually, it is mostly the press. Clinton supporters run the gamut from indifferent to indignant. You really should not let facebook image posts do your thinking for you.

Hillary supporters: If you're challenged about Hillary's record, cite Politifact, where biased subjective partisan analysis is viewed as gospel. I wouldn't want to confront facts either.

Hillary supporters: Same thing
Hillary supporters: If you're challenged about Hillary's record, cite Politifact, where biased subjective partisan analysis is viewed as gospel. I wouldn't want to confront facts either.

Once again, in a thread about Trump, you're talking to some abstract Hillary supporters. I'm beginning to think you people care less about Trump and his actual message and more about hating Hillary.

Actually, it is mostly the press. Clinton supporters run the gamut from indifferent to indignant. You really should not let facebook image posts do your thinking for you.

And I would recommend you not to try thinking at all.

Once again, in a thread about Trump, you're talking to some abstract Hillary supporters. I'm beginning to think you people care less about Trump and his actual message and more about hating Hillary.

When Politifact is used, it's appropriate to comment about it. The fact Trump was officially nominated yesterday should be evidence enough about what people think of his message.

Trump is absolutely a liar.

So is Hillary.

I don't think either campaign should be going down the "honesty" path.

except that Trump "lies" by misspeaking about what someone said, perhaps intentionally, perhaps not.

Hillary lies about keeping our countries secrets safe.

hmmm.. gee which one am I worried the most about?

except that Trump "lies" by misspeaking about what someone said, perhaps intentionally, perhaps not.

Hillary lies about keeping our countries secrets safe.

hmmm.. gee which one am I worried the most about?

Except when he told lies about what he himself said/Tweeted. And lies about George W. Bush. And lies about Obama. And lies about the many thousands of Muslims he saw dancing in the streets on 9/11. And I could go on, but his lies match Hillary's in sheer volume and I have to go out soon.

Except when he told lies about what he himself said/Tweeted. And lies about George W. Bush. And lies about Obama. And lies about the many thousands of Muslims he saw dancing in the streets on 9/11. And I could go on, but his lies match Hillary's in sheer volume and I have to go out soon.

He lied about Muslims dancing in the streets after 9/11? It was televised all over the world.

He lied about Muslims dancing in the streets after 9/11? It was televised all over the world.

Not thousands and thousands of them on rooftops in Jersey City, New Jersey, as was his claim (he says he saw them with his own eyes). Not thousands of them in the streets of Paterson, New Jersey either.

then please, by all means refresh my memory. can you give me an example of such lies? tweets, Bush, Obama.

I saw muslims dancing in the streets over 9/11 so lets not go over that... granted I cannot be 100% "thousands" is not an slightly exaggerated number (although it did look like a lot at the time), but I did see them myself, so that's one that is at least marginally truthful.

and.. they still do not match up to National security secrets imho... which are of course just the worst Clinton lies. there are plenty of others.

then please, by all means refresh my memory. can you give me an example of such lies? tweets, Bush, Obama.

I saw muslims dancing in the streets over 9/11 so lets not go over that... granted I cannot be 100% "thousands" is not an slightly exaggerated number (although it did look like a lot at the time), but I did see them myself, so that's one that is at least marginally truthful.

and.. they still do not match up to National security secrets imho... which are of course just the worst Clinton lies. there are plenty of others.

You saw thousands of Muslims dancing on the rooftops in Jersey City too? Can I see some pictures of that?

If you watched the debates and read some papers, you would know what the lies about Bush were. Maybe you can Google it? Here's something to get you started.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/22/all-of-donald-trumps-four-pinocchio-ratings-in-one-place/

Not thousands and thousands of them on rooftops in Jersey City, New Jersey, as was his claim (he says he saw them with his own eyes). Not thousands of them in the streets of Paterson, New Jersey either.

exaggeration is not exactly the same thing as lies. one might exaggerate simply because of the way they speak about things, not actually trying to lie about the situation. The way I understand it there weren't thousands, but there were some, in NJ.

You saw thousands of Muslims dancing on the rooftops in Jersey City too? Can I see some pictures of that?

If you watched the debates and read some papers, you would know what the lies about Bush were. Maybe you can Google it? Here's something to get you started.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/22/all-of-donald-trumps-four-pinocchio-ratings-in-one-place/

no you didn't initially state New Jersey. I saw them dancing in large numbers in what appeared to be the middle east.

exaggeration is not exactly the same thing as lies. one might exaggerate simply because of the way they speak about things, not actually trying to lie about the situation. The way I understand it there weren't thousands, but there were some, in NJ.

You just keep telling yourself that.

no you didn't initially state New Jersey. I saw them dancing in large numbers in what appeared to be the middle east.

What you saw wasn't being discussed. If you want to debate what Trump lied about, you may want to know what he said first.

Back
Top Bottom