• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All the Trumps Have Super Powers

What you saw wasn't being discussed. If you want to debate what Trump lied about, you may want to know what he said first.

I'm not sure there is a point in debating which of two liars lied, but I will say this, in general Trump just says whatever comes to mind without any idea what he's saying half the time. A wall that Mexico is going to pay for? Absurd. Kelly bleeding from her whatever ... too funny. Muslims dancing in the streets of New Jersey? Meh ... they were dancing somewhere. ... but Hillary lies because she is corrupt and does so for self serving reasons. She is a liberal globalist that seeks to gain personal wealth and power and is willing to erode the constitution to achieve that goal. She stands for wall street not the poor. She claims to be a champion for women but takes millions from Islamic nations that denigrate women. She is above the law. IMO she is sub-human filth.

Yeah Trump is all about honesty...

The guy is quite literally a pathological liar.

Crooked Hillary's lies damaged the country, or is that a resume enhancer for leftists?

Trump supporters: If you're challenged about Trump's record or actions on ANYTHING, ignore it entirely and distract them with a complaint about Hillary. I wouldn't want to defend the mess that is Donald either.

That's what leftists do. Shocking, isn't it?

...but Hillary lies because she is corrupt and does so for self serving reasons. She is a liberal globalist that seeks to gain personal wealth and power and is willing to erode the constitution to achieve that goal. She stands for wall street not the poor. She claims to be a champion for women but takes millions from Islamic nations that denigrate women. She is above the law. IMO she is sub-human filth.

Leftists like that in their candidate. They adore corruption. They like being lied to. They think it's great and wonderful their candidate gave away state secrets, or sold them to the highest bidder. They believe it's just peachy when their Crooked Hillary takes money from anti-woman, anti-homosexual, regimes.

Yeah Trump is all about honesty..... Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

The guy is quite literally a pathological liar.
(Sigh) See...this is the same thing as the misguided "ODS" crap. No...its not about Trumps lies or about Hillary's lies...its about the assclowns that will jump on their desk tops and start shrieking about the one, while blindly rushing to the polls to support and defend the other. Its not about 'them'. Its NEVER been about 'them'.

What you saw wasn't being discussed. If you want to debate what Trump lied about, you may want to know what he said first.

I'm sorry , the first time I saw it referenced explicitly about New Jersey was your second post on the subject. Also , while you can criticize me for not knowing every word that comes out of his mouth if you like, I'm afraid that if I followed it that closely I could get nothing else done. I'm not that big a politico, which is honestly why I asked.

In any event, it wasn't my intention to argue that Trump had not lied, told mistruths , spoken without thinking or exaggerated. I am not sure you will find a political candidate who does not do these things from time to time.

it IS my intention to draw the line between the severity of his lies and Clinton's.

Even if every lie you say Trump spoke is true, I am still of the opinion that Clinton's are much worse.

Last edited:
Trump supporters: If you're challenged about Trump's record or actions on ANYTHING, ignore it entirely and distract them with a complaint about Hillary. I wouldn't want to defend the mess that is Donald either.

Nobody is defending trump. I ****ing HATE trump and I will not be voting for him in the election, even though I'm a republican.

But. As usual...Hillary's camp is the pot calling the kettle black. Hillary has been proven a liar and a power hungry monster. I am highlighting the irony of calling trump pathological with the whoppers that Hillary has told. I mean...come on man.

And how quickly are you going to check her box when you get in the booth?

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.

Nobody is defending trump. I ****ing HATE trump and I will not be voting for him in the election, even though I'm a republican.

But. As usual...Hillary's camp is the pot calling the kettle black. Hillary has been proven a liar and a power hungry monster. I am highlighting the irony of calling trump pathological with the whoppers that Hillary has told. I mean...come on man.

And how quickly are you going to check her box when you get in the booth?

Never. Why would I? When are you going to check the Trump box? You already seem to support most of his positions and you distract people away from him when he's criticized on internet forums.

LOL! Trump doesn't really lie often, he speaks in hyperbole.

And when he does lie......he tells the lies that the American People love.

Hillary, on the other hand, tells the lies we despise......like her courageous landing under sniper fire in Bosnia.

:mrgreen:

I'm sorry , the first time I saw it referenced explicitly about New Jersey was your second post on the subject. Also , while you can criticize me for not knowing every word that comes out of his mouth if you like, I'm afraid that if I followed it that closely I could get nothing else done. I'm not that big a politico, which is honestly why I asked.

In any event, it wasn't my intention to argue that Trump had not lied, told mistruths , spoken without thinking or exaggerated. I am not sure you will find a political candidate who does not do these things from time to time.

it IS my intention to draw the line between the severity of his lies and Clinton's.

Even if every lie you say Trump spoke is true, I am still of the opinion that Clinton's are much worse.

So then don't vote for Hillary. I'm not. But I'm also not voting for Trump.

So then don't vote for Hillary. I'm not. But I'm also not voting for Trump.

If it were just an election of ideals, I would 100% agree with you and vote 3rd party, it anything... however, this time, as I'm sure you know ,it's all about the SCOTUS.

I can't afford to sit on the sidelines for this election, and neither can any conservative or libertarian who cares about the integrity of the Constitution.

If it were just an election of ideals, I would 100% agree with you and vote 3rd party, it anything... however, this time, as I'm sure you know ,it's all about the SCOTUS.

I can't afford to sit on the sidelines for this election, and neither can any conservative or libertarian who cares about the integrity of the Constitution.

I'm a conservative who cares about the Constitution. I'm also a conservative who knows Donald Trump is a liberal. I have no reason to believe he intends to not continue down the non-conservative path he walked his entire adult life - that is, until he saw an opening in the GOP and decided to capitalize on the naivete of people.

Like I said, vote for whomever you want. I have too much scruples to cast a vote for a lying fraud just because of who he ISN'T. "He isn't Hillary!" isn't compelling. My votes have been earned, not defaulted.

I'm a conservative who cares about the Constitution. I'm also a conservative who knows Donald Trump is a liberal. I have no reason to believe he intends to not continue down the non-conservative path he walked his entire adult life - that is, until he saw an opening in the GOP and decided to capitalize on the naivete of people.

Like I said, vote for whomever you want. I have too much scruples to cast a vote for a lying fraud just because of who he ISN'T. "He isn't Hillary!" isn't compelling. My votes have been earned, not defaulted.

May be. maybe not, but 100% on the other side. Welcome to the "let's rip the constitution to shreds" version of America.

If he starts down that path as President, he'll also be easier to stop than Hillary will, because all of the establishment republicans can say "you said you were a conservative" , block his nominations, and go to sleep happy knowing their voter base will re-elect them.

if Hillary wins, she has a mandate, and those darned conservative asshats are trying to block a liberal presidents picks again.

Last edited:
May be. maybe not, but 100% on the other side. Welcome to the "let's rip the constitution to shreds" version of America.

If he starts down that path as President, he'll also be easier to stop than Hillary will.

The only ones who can stop them are Congress and the Senate, which is why my only interest in November is seeing those two entities not fall into the hands of the Democrats.

The only ones who can stop them are Congress and the Senate, which is why my only interest in November is seeing those two entities not fall into the hands of the Democrats.

sorry , read my edit.. it will be easier to stop Trump.

Agreed, if Hillary wins we are going to need 8 more years of obstructionism, hell for that matter we will probably need it for Trump as well. He may be "Republican" but he has a lot of screwy ideas that I don't want to see implemented.

Agreed, if Hillary wins we are going to need 8 more years of obstructionism, hell for that matter we will probably need it for Trump as well. He may be "Republican" but he has a lot of screwy ideas that I don't want to see implemented.

"The Party of No" is my dream team if that bitch wins in November.

Once again, in a thread about Trump, you're talking to some abstract Hillary supporters. I'm beginning to think you people care less about Trump and his actual message and more about hating Hillary.

You're just now figuring this out?

Trump lies so much that the media doesn't know how to cover him. He is a different level in terms of lying than any other major politician in American history. For example, remember that press conference he held about all the products that he has - most of which don't even exist anymore. He lies about his wife having a college degree. A full 78% of the things he has claimed thus far have been lies. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-than-all-the-other-2016-candidates-combined/

Who on earth other than pathological liars lie that much?

Why? I am not the one who started a thread based on a facebook meme.

You mean you need some authority to validate a cartoon before you can think it's funny?

Wit is where you find it.

Back
Top Bottom