• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All that Trump has to say about his taxes

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Democrats are having a fine time talking about Trump's taxes. But lets look at the actual truth. All President Trump has to say is I am a law abiding US tax payer, and I follow the law.
All Trump has to say is I follow tax law and all the loop holes that the old crooks like Schumer, Pelosi, and Biden has written into the tax code. They made themselves rich being in Congress for decades, and they have written the tax laws to favor the rich, just like themselves. Dont blame Trump for taking advantage of the tax laws to pay as little taxes as he needs to, blame Congress and the greedy old rich crones that have been there forever, and the tax laws they put in place.

Lets see how the liberals on the forum attack this truth.

Democrats are having a fine time talking about Trump's taxes. But lets look at the actual truth. All President Trump has to say is I am a law abiding US tax payer, and I follow the law.
All Trump has to say is I follow tax law and all the loop holes that the old crooks like Schumer, Pelosi, and Biden has written into the tax code. They made themselves rich being in Congress for decades, and they have written the tax laws to favor the rich, just like themselves. Dont blame Trump for taking advantage of the tax laws to pay as little taxes as he needs to, blame Congress and the greedy old rich crones that have been there forever, and the tax laws they put in place.

If he was following the law, then he would not be trying to push the IRS audit on and on...

Not to mention, tax experts have all said that some of his deductions are illegal....like his and girlfriend...err daughters hair styling.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

If he was following the law, then he would not be trying to push the IRS audit on and on...

Not to mention, tax experts have all said that some of his deductions are illegal....like his and girlfriend...err daughters hair styling.

The only "experts" who matter are the ones working for the IRS.

The rest are just people with assho...I mean, opinions.

The only "experts" who matter are the ones working for the IRS.

The rest are just people with assho...I mean, opinions.
You mean the IRS who can't proceed on his case because he is President?

REmains to be seen if Trump has PROVEN to be a tax crook. Trump CAMPAIGNED on closing them loopholes. He did NOT say he would get around to it in his second term. He said he was gonna DRAIN THE SWAMP. He has done NONE of it.

The Truth is trump is no where near the Great Businessman he has claimed he is, and his sheep don't care that he openly Lies to them.

REmains to be seen if Trump has PROVEN to be a tax crook. Trump CAMPAIGNED on closing them loopholes. He did NOT say he would get around to it in his second term. He said he was gonna DRAIN THE SWAMP. He has done NONE of it.
He tried, but the Congressional Elites didn't go for it.

Bottom line remains Trump took advantage of loop holes created by crooked old fools like Schumer, Pelosi, and Biden. You can throw up off subject smoke screens, but the truth remains the same.

Bottom line remains Trump took advantage of loop holes created by crooked old fools like Schumer, Pelosi, and Biden. You can throw up off subject smoke screens, but the truth remains the same.
That would work if he has tried to eliminate such loopholes since he's been in office.

Has he?

It remains to be seen whether President Trump has committed tax fraud or not, but for the sake of argument, let's suppose you are right.

Let's assume that he is just a freeloader who mooches off of the taxes that you pay in order to play golf, but hasn't done anything illegal, per se. He benefits from the corruption, has no incentive to change it, and hasn't done so. I don't really see how that is a glowing recommendation.

Joe Biden does pay taxes. The loophole-exploiting freeloaders like Trump are misusing the taxes that he pays. Biden has every incentive to end the corruption since he isn't actively benefiting from it.

Tax laws come from Congress not the executive branch of the government. Blame Biden.

Back
Top Bottom