• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All shoplifters, head to San fran and steal those businesses blind!!

maybe we should go harder after shoplifters and forget about people who cheated on their taxes/owe back taxes.
Is this a one or the other situation?

No?

Moving on then...

Is this a one or the other situation?

No?

Moving on then...
I think the point you were responding to was that we tend to get more upset at small time crooks and want to send them to jail. Big time crooks can get elected President.

I think the point you were responding to was that we tend to get more upset at small time crooks and want to send them to jail. Big time crooks can get elected President.
To an extent. I would argue that those small time crooks are far more dangerous to us than some guy not paying his taxes.

To an extent. I would argue that those small time crooks are far more dangerous to us than some guy not paying his taxes.
Shoplifters generally no, muggers si.

Shoplifters generally no, muggers si.
Shoplifters are a very small step away from muggers... but my point was overall. Whether it is getting mugged, being run into but the shoplifter as they flee, having to be near them and some disease or slipping in an aisle where they broke some bottles. There is a lot of danger.

The tax evader is sitting at home miles away. No danger at all.

Shoplifters are a very small step away from muggers... but my point was overall. Whether it is getting mugged, being run into but the shoplifter as they flee, having to be near them and some disease or slipping in an aisle where they broke some bottles. There is a lot of danger.

The tax evader is sitting at home miles away. No danger at all.
Last I heard he was at Mar-A-Lago. :).

Now i realize the criminals stealing stuff vote alot more than business owners so naturally the left wants to reward criminals. I imagine we will see more and more business closures as they just cant afford to stay in operation.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...ifting-now-seniors-have-no-daniel-greenfield/

"Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Netflix and all the criminal justice reform backers will be fine. The senior living on a fixed income won't be."
You guys love telling each other bullshit, you eat if up like it's caviar.

Happy San Francisco day, everyone. Can Thursday be Portland day?

Back
Top Bottom