• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All Officers CLEARED in Freddie Gray Case

Vox

Voice and Wisdom of God
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
BlackLivesMatter loses again.....as usual.

All officers exonerated.

Now they should sue BlackLivesMatter for harassment.

Trouble is the BLM jackasses have no money anyway.

I wish I would've been in the courtroom to hear the evidence. I thought for sure someone was guilty of something.

All officers exonerated.

BN needs a link and story.

All officers exonerated.

Were BLM in the courtroom?

All officers exonerated.

I thought he was injured before he was loaded into the wagon...

All officers exonerated.

Prosecutors drop all charges against Baltimore police officer...

BALTIMORE - Prosecutors have dropped the remaining charges against Baltimore police officers in the death of Freddie Gray, bringing an end to the case without a conviction.

Gray was a black man who was critically injured in the back of a police van in April 2015.

More News Headlines
Baltimore police driver acquitted of all charges in Freddie Gray death
Brian Rice trial: Highest-ranking officer cleared in Freddie Gray death
Freddie Gray case: State drops a charge against officer
Assault charge dropped against officer in Freddie Gray case
Prosecutors' decision Wednesday comes after a judge had already acquitted three of the six officers charged in the case, including the van driver and another officer who was the highest-ranking of the group.

A fourth officer had his case heard by a jury, who deadlocked and the judge declared a mistrial.

Bravo for the courts doing their jobs!

All officers exonerated.

BLM Protested about it, they did not harass anyone. What does that have to do with anything? that is a fairly ignorant statement all around.

This case was a prime example of what can happen when people base decisions on emotion and not fact.

This is what happens when cases are distorted by the Media. Same thing happened with Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown.

Gray was a small-time career criminal who ran from police and was caught with an illegal knife and resisted arrest and got hurt badly enough that he died.

That's it.......should have been the end of the story.

Except for sleazy politicians and BlackLivesMatter.

Officers are due major financial restitution for the harassing political prosecution.........well, that would be justice, but we won't get justice.

And we won't loot and burn over it.

All officers exonerated.

Prosecution was not done by BLM but by local authorities - complain to them.

Cost was borne by the state, who brought the charges.

There was no harassment, but proceedings by the state based upon what they believed to be credible evidence.

Educate yourself before posting.

I wish I would've been in the courtroom to hear the evidence. I thought for sure someone was guilty of something.

imo, what you would have witnesses is a rush to judgement and a poorly prepared DA case.

Prosecution was not done by BLM but by local authorities - complain to them.

Cost was borne by the state, who brought the charges.

There was no harassment, but proceedings by the state based upon what they believed to be credible evidence.

Educate yourself before posting.

Be pretty quiet around here...

BLM Protested about it, they did not harass anyone. What does that have to do with anything? that is a fairly ignorant statement all around.

Yeah, not a single person was harassed! :roll:

Meanwhile, in the real world...

AP250522607462.jpg

This is what happens when cases are distorted by the Media. Same thing happened with Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown.

Gray was a small-time career criminal who ran from police and was caught with an illegal knife and resisted arrest and got hurt badly enough that he died.

That's it.......should have been the end of the story.

Except for sleazy politicians and BlackLivesMatter.

Officers are due major financial restitution for the harassing political prosecution.........well, that would be justice, but we won't get justice.

And we won't loot and burn over it.

Unless it's sports related right?

It was a bench trial, which means that a jury was foregone and the cases were heard by a judge only.

You know what that means? The trial was decided by a Judge who is part of the problem.

As the cell phone videos that have come out frequently show, evidence is often irrelevant when it comes to police behavior. Whether it's shooting 107 bullets into a car that's been mis-identified to putting a person in a chokehold and contributing to their death against explicit department policy, Police are not held to the same standards as civilians.

The shocking thing is conservatives are fine with government overreach as long as it's the police while simultaneously whining about the FBI taking back bird sanctuaries from armed rebels.

Yeah, not a single person was harassed! :roll:

Meanwhile, in the real world...

And that affected the trials or case how? That was rioting not harassment. :doh

Someone was. She should lose her license and her job over this one.

And that affected the trials or case how? That was rioting not harassment. :doh

You need a new dictionary. The Baltimore riots were harassment of the city of Baltimore in an attempt to force a case be brought against the officers. It worked. The idiot DA brought charges against the officers against all reason and tried to bury evidence that would later exonerate the officers.

The results today show that at least the courts didn't buckle under the pressure.

Last edited:
It was a bench trial, which means that a jury was foregone and the cases were heard by a judge only.

You know what that means? The trial was decided by a Judge who is part of the problem.

As the cell phone videos that have come out frequently show, evidence is often irrelevant when it comes to police behavior. Whether it's shooting 107 bullets into a car that's been mis-identified to putting a person in a chokehold and contributing to their death against explicit department policy, Police are not held to the same standards as civilians.

Wrong.

Bench trials are used when the case obviously has no merit but a jury might be swayed by Media propaganda and misinformed public opinion (and riots in the street).

Bench trials were the obvious choice in this situation.

The shocking thing is conservatives are fine with government overreach as long as it's the police while simultaneously whining about the FBI taking back bird sanctuaries from armed rebels.

:roll: oh yes, I'm sure that the black judge who has previously investigated and prosecuted past police misconduct for the U.S. Justice Department is really a part of the problem. :roll: If I could I'd give your statement 100 :roll: emoji's.

:roll: oh yes, I'm sure that the black judge who has previously investigated and prosecuted past police misconduct for the U.S. Justice Department is really a part of the problem. :roll: If I could I'd give your statement 100 :roll: emoji's.

What does race have to do with it? Typical Idahoan.

Back
Top Bottom