• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All Officers CLEARED in Freddie Gray Case

Probably talking about the prosecutor or mayor or both.

They appeared to rush to judgement on this case.
The Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake gavelled in the state vote for the DNC, yesterday. No symbolism, there. The DNC's advocacy for Freddie Grey's case on which grounds? The same as the mayor's or prosecutor's grounds for prosecution?

How is it possible to have a fair trial if all of the evidence is held, collected and handled solely by the defense?

All incidences regarding the police should be handled by a 3rd party.

BlackLivesMatter loses again.....as usual.

All officers exonerated.

Now they should sue BlackLivesMatter for harassment.

Trouble is the BLM jackasses have no money anyway.

Yep and that racist bitch of a DA....has been slapped down hard!

I wish I would've been in the courtroom to hear the evidence. I thought for sure someone was guilty of something.

I've been saying that about the Clintons for 25 years!!!

I wonder if they will begin disbarment proceedings?

Should start immediately. That racist bitch was out of line! There was no impartiality with her, or any other Black.

I thought he was injured before he was loaded into the wagon...

He was, and then he had surgery on his neck 3 weeks prior, and was supposed to be restricted on any physical activity.....but.......he was out committing crimes.

He made his own bed and the racist BLM and DA, throughout a smokescreen!

And the liberals lapped it up like starving dogs.

All officers exonerated.

Just to be clear, the officers in the cases referred to in this OP - not the ones who were acquitted - have neither been cleared nor exonerated. The prosecution simply accepted the fact they didn't have any cases they could prove and win. They will remain stigmatized by the false charges made against them by both a State Prosecutor and a City Mayor, each of whom acted solely for political reasons.

The charges never should have been laid and certainly not so expeditiously when facts weren't fully known. The Mayor of Baltimore, as a result, is responsible for the great number of increased murder victims in her city as well as the great increase in victims of crime as a result of police withdrawing service from violent and criminal black neighbourhoods.

All officers exonerated.

A citizen died from a broken neck while in police custody, and you are cheering on the fact that the Blue Wall of Silence ensured all officers involved walked. We don't deserve the "freedoms" we claim to love.

Should they have faced group punishment? No.

At the very least, we need very real changes. Bodycams on all cops, for a start. This situation simply should not be allowed to happen in this country.

Haha BLM, the cops got away with it?

Beyond disgusting to try to use a black man's death at police hands as a "gotcha" for BLM.

Haha BLM, the cops got away with it?
Got away with it?
With what?

Beyond disgusting to try to use a black man's death at police hands ...
The man died because of his own actions in the back of the van.
Saying "death at police hands" is what is disgusting.

I guess anytime someone shoots someone else, they can just claim self defense if they have a couple of bruises and be let go?

If someone killed your loved one, claimed self defense, and walked away, would you accept that or request an investigation and trial to ensure there was evidence to back up the claim?

The lengthy and thorough trial clearly proved that Martin was attempting to do grave injury or kill Zimmerman and that the death was justifiable homicide. Witness after witness supporting Zimmerman attested to it. Martin's own witnesses did him more harm than good.

You are talking hyperbole rather than simple fact.

More taxpayer money wasted by the democRATS .

True......I'm afraid the Democrats and BlackLivesMatter are now inextricably linked......and that will contribute to Trump winning the election.

Just to be clear, the officers in the cases referred to in this OP - not the ones who were acquitted - have neither been cleared nor exonerated. The prosecution simply accepted the fact they didn't have any cases they could prove and win. They will remain stigmatized by the false charges made against them by both a State Prosecutor and a City Mayor, each of whom acted solely for political reasons.

The charges never should have been laid and certainly not so expeditiously when facts weren't fully known. The Mayor of Baltimore, as a result, is responsible for the great number of increased murder victims in her city as well as the great increase in victims of crime as a result of police withdrawing service from violent and criminal black neighbourhoods.
I'm wondering, in your opinion, should all conspiracy cases be treated as fact? Do you think a successful prosecutorial agency prosecutes conspiracy cases? Have you heard of prosecutorial desecration? Do you think a 'state' agency has an obligation to save taxpayers the cost of prosecuting a case that is in all likelihood a conspiracy case?

Last edited:

Just like the FBI and Hillary!

A citizen died from a broken neck while in police custody, and you are cheering on the fact that the Blue Wall of Silence ensured all officers involved walked. We don't deserve the "freedoms" we claim to love.

Should they have faced group punishment? No.

At the very least, we need very real changes. Bodycams on all cops, for a start. This situation simply should not be allowed to happen in this country.

Facts NOT in Evidence! Stop with the fairy tale BS!

Got away with it?
With what?

The man died because of his own actions in the back of the van.
Saying "death at police hands" is what is disgusting.

Absolutely. Her had "neck" surgery a few days before and wasn't even supposed to be doing anything!

The lengthy and thorough trial clearly proved that Martin was attempting to do grave injury or kill Zimmerman and that the death was justifiable homicide. Witness after witness supporting Zimmerman attested to it. Martin's own witnesses did him more harm than good.

You are talking hyperbole rather than simple fact.

Absolutely!

True......I'm afraid the Democrats and BlackLivesMatter are now inextricably linked......and that will contribute to Trump winning the election.

Yep, sum and scum, in collusion!

All officers exonerated.

So...Mosby finally decided to cut her losses.

Hope she's ready to be hit with civil suits from the officers.

Maybe you don't. Don't speak for me. I'm cheering the fact that a drug dealer is off the street.
A small time career criminal died because he resisted arrest. His choice.

Mr. Person:
At the very least, we need very real changes.

Yes, we need an improved, faster justice system and a lot more thugs in prison faster.

I'm wondering, in your opinion, should all conspiracy cases be treated as fact? Do you think a successful prosecutorial agency prosecutes conspiracy cases? Have you heard of prosecutorial desecration? Do you think a 'state' agency has an obligation to save taxpayers the cost of prosecuting a case that is in all likelihood a conspiracy case?

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. From my recollection, the only conspiracy was that of the Mayor and the State Prosecutor who both conspired to manufacture crimes where none existed. Basically, they simply threw a bunch of charges at each of the officers involved in the hope that something would stick, thus allowing them to get maximum publicity and the ability to plausibly deny to the black community of Baltimore that they are both incompetent and useless.

And yes, I strongly believe that prosecutors have a direct responsibility to be both non-political and to avoid the waste of taxpayer dollars in the performance of their duties - the prosecutor in this case did neither.

And I hope they slam her hard!

Angry Mosby Lashes Out at Police, Media...
All Charges Dropped Against All Remaining Officers In Gray Case « CBS Baltimore

Maybe you don't. Don't speak for me. I'm cheering the fact that a drug dealer is off the street.
A small time career criminal died because he resisted arrest. His choice.

Mr. Person:

Yes, we need an improved, faster justice system and a lot more thugs in prison faster.

So am I....one less puke off the streets. Not only prison...but reactivate the Death Penalty in all states! Too many are getting away with murder by being given prison terms!

And I hope they take all her money and end her crooked career.

Just like the FBI and Hillary!

Partially, like the FBI and Hillary, except that in the Baltimore case, the politics led them to charge cases they couldn't win and in the Hillary case, the politics led them not to lay charges they potentially could win.

In both cases, and all too often, liberals and Democrats ignore the law when it doesn't meet their political goals.

Partially, like the FBI and Hillary, except that in the Baltimore case, the politics led them to charge cases they couldn't win and in the Hillary case, the politics led them not to lay charges they potentially could win.

In both cases, and all too often, liberals and Democrats ignore the law when it doesn't meet their political goals.

Kudos to you for expressing the Truth! :applaud

A small time career criminal died because he resisted arrest. His choice

Moussilini....or is it Duerte...would be proud.

All officers exonerated.

Having charges dropped (for the last two) is not the same as being cleared and/or exonerated.

Having charges dropped (for the last two) is not the same as being cleared and/or exonerated.

Yes, it is the same. Exactly.

It proves the charges were bogus in the first place.

Prosecutor should be kicked out of office.

Back
Top Bottom