• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All Lives Matter

eman926

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
All Lives Matter
Blue Lives Matter
White Lives Matter
Asian Lives Matter
Hispanic Lives Matter
Native American Lives Matter
Indians from India Lives Matter (including Dinesh D'Souza)
Any other minority group I'm forgetting Lives Matter
Unborn Lives Matter
And yes Black Lives Matter, but the Black Lives Matter movement does not care about actual blacks, just Marxism

All Lives Matter
Blue Lives Matter
White Lives Matter
Asian Lives Matter
Hispanic Lives Matter
Unborn Lives Matter
And yes Black Lives Matter, but the Black Lives Matter movement does not care about actual blacks, just Marxism

Okay....and what do you propose we as a nation do to ensure that all of those lives are valued equally?

See, the problem is that right now, the life of a cop is considered more valuable than the life of the citizen they swore to serve and protect. That has to change.

All Lives Matter
Blue Lives Matter
White Lives Matter
Asian Lives Matter
Hispanic Lives Matter
Unborn Lives Matter

Black lives come last I see. Sounds about right.

Nobody disputes that all lives matter.

Only racism can explain the decision to read black lives matter just as much as anyone else's as anything else. Nobody is too stupid to understand that that is what it means. Only racism can explain the leap to claiming it means "black lives matter more than everyone else's".

EDIT: and if you do not understand or pretend not to understand why they went with the catchy slogan "Black Lives Matter", you're beyond help. There's a reason a certain Woodstock performer sang "freedom" over and over. You can say a whole lot with a few words, or just the one.

The only question remaining is who chooses to listen and who does not; the why matters little when only one position is objectively good.

Last edited:
the life of a cop is considered more valuable than the life of the citizen they swore to serve and protect.

no way in hell

they are no different than anyone else

they don't like being cops, let them move on

plenty of folks need work

Unborn Lives Matter

Until viability, those are potential lives. Way to work a right wing fail into a failure of a thread made in defense of the racist statement that BLM means that only black lives matter.

no way in hell

they are no different than anyone else

they don't like being cops, let them move on

plenty of folks need work

Try to contain your hate boner.

Until viability, those are potential lives. Way to work a right wing fail into a failure of a thread made in defense of the racist statement that BLM means that only black lives matter.

Viability? You’re not woke if you don’t support abortion right up to the point of birth and maybe just a tad after, too.

Try to contain your hate boner.

What hate?

What he said was absolutely correct. If we allow officers to simply protect themselves before endeavoring to protect and serve, we have taken a terrible turn in this country.

Viability? You’re not woke if you don’t support abortion right up to the point of birth and maybe just a tad after, too.

Shouldn't you be asking me whether I've called so and so out?

Could you be any more dramatic?

Please provide evidence of ANYONE with any real ability to make that happen who has called for abortion right up to the point of birth. We will wait.

No need to ask a question I know the answer to.

Now now, don't forget the rest: and whatever it is you wanted to accuse me of not calling people out on, you yourself have not called out other right wingers for OR accused them of not doing the same.

That part's important.

Now, how about the subject:

All Lives Matter
Blue Lives Matter
White Lives Matter
Asian Lives Matter
Hispanic Lives Matter
Unborn Lives Matter

Nobody disputes that all lives matter.

Only racism can explain the decision to read black lives matter just as much as anyone else's as anything else. Nobody is too stupid to understand that that is what it means. Only racism can explain the leap to claiming it means "black lives matter more than everyone else's".

EDIT: and if you do not understand or pretend not to understand why they went with the catchy slogan "Black Lives Matter", you're beyond help. There's a reason a certain Woodstock performer sang "freedom" over and over. You can say a whole lot with a few words, or just the one.

The only question remaining is who chooses to listen and who does not; the why matters little when only one position is objectively good.

All Lives Matter
Blue Lives Matter
White Lives Matter
Asian Lives Matter
Hispanic Lives Matter
Unborn Lives Matter

When you posted one of your mindless threads yesterday, I advised you to put some effort into creating a proper topic with a well reasoned argument. Imagine my disappointment to read this moronic garbage.

Are all cops bastards?

of course not, most are great guys....

that said, there is most definitely a culture, once they put on the uniform, that needs to change

it's getting better each year but it still has a ways to go

most of these cops who have shot a black criminal are being treated unfairly

When you posted one of your mindless threads yesterday, I advised you to put some effort into creating a proper topic with a well reasoned argument. Imagine my disappointment to read this moronic garbage.

the intellect is not there for him to do as you requested

Okay....and what do you propose we as a nation do to ensure that all of those lives are valued equally?

See, the problem is that right now, the life of a cop is considered more valuable than the life of the citizen they swore to serve and protect. That has to change.

The life of a cop is not more important than the people they serve and protect but when it comes to protecting themselves from a person committing a crime the circumstances become import in what follows. Police are not expected to give up their lives when a situation becomes dangerous because of someones actions in resisting the police. Criminals are not just to be let go when they resist. That practice would only encourage more crime. Why aren't BLM advocates educating criminals to comply with police commands in these situations.
BLM likes to use the Micheal Brown shooting as an example and call it murder but they ignore the facts. Micheal Brown had just committed a crime, he was in the process of committing a misdemeanor when he got in a conflict with police, and then attempted to take the officers weapon from the officer as he fought the officer. He was shot while attacking the officer again. These are the facts brought forth by 3 separate investigations including one by the Eric Holder justice department in the Obama administration. This is why BLM is looked upon unfavorable by many Americans. You simply refuse to accept facts and lay the blame at the feet of police trying to do their jobs in a seriously dangerous job. At the same time you never place blame on the person who resists complying with the law.

Life of a cop more valuable? You have demonized all cops, not just the bad ones.
You have demonized a cops decision to protect his own live. Some BLM idiot criticized a cop who shot a criminal shooting at him stating, the cop needs to protect all lives including the criminals shooting at you.
BLM wants to eliminate law enforcement and prisons.

The life of a cop is not more important than the people they serve and protect but when it comes to protecting themselves from a person committing a crime the circumstances become import in what follows. Police are not expected to give up their lives when a situation becomes dangerous because of someones actions in resisting the police. Criminals are not just to be let go when they resist. That practice would only encourage more crime. Why aren't BLM advocates educating criminals to comply with police commands in these situations.
BLM likes to use the Micheal Brown shooting as an example and call it murder but they ignore the facts. Micheal Brown had just committed a crime, he was in the process of committing a misdemeanor when he got in a conflict with police, and then attempted to take the officers weapon from the officer as he fought the officer. He was shot while attacking the officer again. These are the facts brought forth by 3 separate investigations including one by the Eric Holder justice department in the Obama administration. This is why BLM is looked upon unfavorable by many Americans. You simply refuse to accept facts and lay the blame at the feet of police trying to do their jobs in a seriously dangerous job. At the same time you never place blame on the person who resists complying with the law.

You should go back and see the things I have said about those breaking the law.

That having been said....the job is dangerous, and every officer knows that when they take that oath and enter the academy. If they don't want to undertake that risk, they don't have to, but that means they also don't get to be officers. In my opinion, that is fine...some people aren't cut out for some jobs. There is a certain type of person who makes a good cop. Those people should be cops. For the rest of us, we should avoid work like that because we aren't made up to do that kind of work.

What we SHOULDN'T be doing is making excuses for people who shouldn't be doing this kind of work when they **** up and cause harm to someone when there was no need to do so.

You should go back and see the things I have said about those breaking the law.

That having been said....the job is dangerous, and every officer knows that when they take that oath and enter the academy. If they don't want to undertake that risk, they don't have to, but that means they also don't get to be officers. In my opinion, that is fine...some people aren't cut out for some jobs. There is a certain type of person who makes a good cop. Those people should be cops. For the rest of us, we should avoid work like that because we aren't made up to do that kind of work.

What we SHOULDN'T be doing is making excuses for people who shouldn't be doing this kind of work when they **** up and cause harm to someone when there was no need to do so.

Please tell us how the cops should react to a suspect who is fighting with cops and trying to take their weapon? Or a suspect who flees to an automobile when cops are trying to stop them and then the suspect reaches in as if to gain a weapon? Or how about the suspect told to put their hands behind their back to be cuffed, an then the person starts fighting and puts the cop in a head lock? So you explain how to handle that, and letting them go is not acceptable.

Less than 1% of abortions are performed after the 2nd trimester, and the majority of that minuscule number are medically necessary to save the woman’s health/life.

And, regardless of any idiotic right wing rantings, there’s no such thing as a post-birth abortion.

Less than 1% of abortions are performed after the 2nd trimester, and the majority of that minuscule number are medically necessary to save the woman’s health/life.

And, regardless of any idiotic right wing rantings, there’s no such thing as a post-birth abortion.

Parroting the mainstream media I see. 98% of abortions are used as birth control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parroting the mainstream media I see. 98% of abortions are used as birth control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does what you posted contradict what you were replying to?

Sure, 98% of abortions are birth control. It still doesn't mean that any more than 1% are performed after the 2nd trimester, which is what was being claimed and refuted by the post your replied to.

Back
Top Bottom