• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All deaths of COVID-19 from now on is Joe Bidens fault

Right dems?
Yeah? Flood damage from a hurricane isnt the 'hurricane's' fault? Esp. when no one was evacuated from the path?

And how do you stop that flood? Drain it? Dry it up? Fix the damage? How long does that take? Let's check in with New Orleans after Katrina?

Right dems?
I am not a Dem.
If Biden takes the Office of the President he will be responsible for his Administrations action regarding CV19.

There is one difference. President Trump was in charge at the beginning of the pandemic.
Biden will be in charge when the pandemic is still going on.
So not sure how valid your question is.

i don't know how they do it in Russia, but i sorta look at it like the Obama recovery, which lasted well into the Tweety debacle until he messed it up.

Right dems?
Trump was blamed for politicizing basic things like mask wearing, and doing stupid things like holding giant rallies and parties. Doesn't seem likely Biden will do any of that, so no. You only get blamed for deaths when you are in some way responsible for deaths. If Biden f**ks up something about the vaccine or sends broken ventilators to a hospital or something, then we can talk about blaming Biden for deaths.

Right dems?

Problem there is Biden will be taking credit for Mother Nature's work in that people are starting to build a natural immunity to Covid as it has become ubiquitous in our environment. People are being exposed to small doses of the virus as they carry on their daily business which is giving them the opportunity to fight the virus naturally on subsequent exposures a'la Animistic response - something not a single person had at the onset of the pandemic. Hence the death rates and severity of cases in the beginning. This immune response is allowing for people to have milder cases of the disease and/or shorter durations of it. I work in an ER and have been on the Covid front lines from day one. This is exactly what we are seeing happen with the patients who come through the ER.

Reactions: PoS
Right dems?
I hope that you're going to give him time to fix this. Donald Trump just let the individual states figure it out. :rolleyes:

I hope that you're going to give him time to fix this. Donald Trump just let the individual states figure it out. :rolleyes:

Him time to fix it or him time to take credit for Mother Nature fixing it?

Nice Deflection.
Deflection? It's the truth. Even when all of the states have certified the vote, Biden does not become president until 1/20/21. I don't expect he will be able to swing the whole country into a new policy position that same day.

Mother Nature is moving slow, huh. :cool:

Honey, bless your heart, do you know anything of immunity and how it is achieved? Yes, it takes time for the virus to spread - that part's been accomplished. Then people are exposed and have no immunity to the virus so it does its worst - that part has happened. After that there is a gradual build up of immunity based on environmental exposure over time - that's the phase we are in at the moment. I can tell you're one of those magic pill people who thinks everything should have an instant cure - like they do on Star Trek or something.

Deflection? It's the truth. Even when all of the states have certified the vote, Biden does not become president until 1/20/21. I don't expect he will be able to swing the whole country into a new policy position that same day.

Why not? Because the police are defunded so there won't be enough of them to haul off the non mask wearers to prison? I say that and I'm an adamant mask wearer.

Why not? Because the police are defunded so there won't be enough of them to haul off the non mask wearers to prison? I say that and I'm an adamant mask wearer.
Oh look, another RW talking point poster.

I wish you all would get some new material, it's rather boring.

So much fail in your post it's not even funny. Do tell us what date Biden takes office as the president?
If Biden had been acknowledged the President-elect last night and the DOW went into a tailspin today, would that have been related.
No ... it's not the same thing but I just want to see if you'd admit the 2 things would be related.

As for slojoe defeating COVID, it will be interesting to see the responses after COVID continues to thrive just as it does now until everyone is exposed and catches it with or without exhibiting symptoms. Wanna bet it'll be something like "Well what do you expect after the situation he inherited from Trump? "
Oh ... and do you think he's going to shut down the Country over COVID?

Problem there is Biden will be taking credit for Mother Nature's work in that people are starting to build a natural immunity to Covid as it has become ubiquitous in our environment. People are being exposed to small doses of the virus as they carry on their daily business which is giving them the opportunity to fight the virus naturally on subsequent exposures a'la Animistic response - something not a single person had at the onset of the pandemic. Hence the death rates and severity of cases in the beginning. This immune response is allowing for people to have milder cases of the disease and/or shorter durations of it. I work in an ER and have been on the Covid front lines from day one. This is exactly what we are seeing happen with the patients who come through the ER.

What ****king planet do you live on? Who made you an expert? Sounds to me like you're just guessing.

Last edited:
Right dems?
No, 20 January is the date he takes responsibility. But even then I wouldn't place everything on him right away. However, I am putting in paperwork to renew my passport, since I fully expect unfettered access to global tourism by next summer because Joe's got all the answers.

Honey, bless your heart, do you know anything of immunity and how it is achieved? Yes, it takes time for the virus to spread - that part's been accomplished. Then people are exposed and have no immunity to the virus so it does its worst - that part has happened. After that there is a gradual build up of immunity based on environmental exposure over time - that's the phase we are in at the moment. I can tell you're one of those magic pill people who thinks everything should have an instant cure - like they do on Star Trek or something.

So you're a self proclaimed expert and believer in herd immunity? Too bad the experts don't agree with you.

Do you also realize we are dealing with a virus that is in the same family as the common cold? How many people do you know have developed an immunity to the common cold?

Back
Top Bottom