• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All deaths of COVID-19 from now on is Joe Bidens fault

Well Biden will do the obvious. What the health professionals have been saying all along.

Most intelligent, rational Americans are already doing it.. Only problem will be the deplorables indoctrinated with trumpism. They will never do the intelligent rational things. To them the virus doesn't exist.

My degree is in Microbiology and I have 15 years experience with Mayo Clinic in Microbiology.

If this were true it would seem you would know about the studies that show the virus antibodies waning in people as time goes by....thus putting a huge dent in herd immunity

Oh but you so can't blame China - that's not PC. Just like you can't blame Africa for being the origin of HIV/AIDS - that's REALLY not PC.

The thing is blame only matters to a certain extent; what nations do to stop the spread is much more relevant.

Whole lot of "won't" there - what will he do?

Sorry, but attacking Trump doesn't answer what Biden is planning to do. National curfew? Enforced? National mandatory mask? Enforced? The things listed that you assume Biden "won't" do indicate they are a panacea to the covid problem.
He already told you what he will do... You were not listening.

News from Denmark in regards to the coronavirus mutating:
Sad I know. It's been going on in several US states for a month or so.

It calls it a mutated form but CV19 has been found in several other species and I havent seen them say it's a different form/mutation. And I see no links to sources on that in the article. I wonder if some journalist is making assumptions or if it's really a mutation? I'll take a look online, I'd like to know.

Although I get your point I personally prefer to let Biden have a chance to address the issue to see how it goes. If no significant change occurs then maybe our friends on the Democratic side would give serious consideration to the question.
Oh O, even if the only thing he does different is to stop mocking people for wearing a mask it will save lives. Sure, you could make the counter point that he couldn't be any more incompetent than trump but I don't think you will.

Oh O, even if the only thing he does different is to stop mocking people for wearing a mask it will save lives. Sure, you could make the counter point that he couldn't be any more incompetent than trump but I don't think you will.
Your evidence that people are shamed into not wearing a mask is what?

- You would have to evaluate deaths to Biden's response.
Question for you. If a person is already infected when Biden takes office and dies a week into his administration is the death on Biden?

- As far as the vaccine. Credit should go to the scientists who developed the vaccine. History should show what Trump and Biden did for the development and inoculation of the public.

If the pandemic happens in both Trump and a Biden as President, history should report what each did or did not do.
It's a bit of a different ballgame now...thankfully we know more now and have more effective treatments. So the death rate has slowed even tho the infection rates and sickness are surging.

And credit should go to the Drs and front line people who have been trying and documenting cases and treatment efficacy.

As far as the vaccine goes...we have thrown a HUGE amount of $$$ to rush a vaccine(s) into production. It's not ready yet and I find that reassuring, since The Donald was demanding it be ready by now. I'll be happy to accord credit WHEN we have a safe and effective vaccine...and we wont have confirmation of that for months after distribution. I hesitate to jump in with both feet if the development and testing are not fulfilled as guidelines recommend. And I am a supporter of vaccination in general.

But I agree...history should record events and actions accurately.

Your evidence that people are shamed into not wearing a mask is what?
you know O, I like that you can create a false narrative to attack instead of responding to what I post. It shows how intelligent you are. There's just not that many conservatives as smart as you. Anyhoo, nobody was "shamed". The president ignored the science (and lets be honest common sense) and encouraged his followers to not wear them. You cant respond honestly so you have to attack something I didnt say. Classic conservative tactic. But O, no matter how smart you are, when you have to defend the indefensible, a child could make you look foolish.

you know O, I like that you can create a false narrative to attack instead of responding to what I post. It shows how intelligent you are. There's just not that many conservatives as smart as you. Anyhoo, nobody was "shamed". The president ignored the science (and lets be honest common sense) and encouraged his followers to not wear them. You cant respond honestly so you have to attack something I didnt say. Classic conservative tactic. But O, no matter how smart you are, when you have to defend the indefensible, a child could make you look foolish.
So I guess you’re good at making nonsense claims that you know you can’t back up and just hope no one will catch on to you. Good going buttercup.

So I guess you’re good at making nonsense claims that you know you can’t back up and just hope no one will catch on to you. Good going buttercup.
sadly your smarts are only good for a few posts. then you degenerate into posts like this. I know this is pointless but can you be specific what is a "nonsense claim". Go into as many circles as you want.

sadly your smarts are only good for a few posts. then you degenerate into posts like this. I know this is pointless but can you be specific what is a "nonsense claim". Go into as many circles as you want.
My dear man, if you don’t know the implication of your own words I’ll let you just bask in your own ignorance. It’s more entertaining to watch you twist in the wind.

My dear man, if you don’t know the implication of your own words I’ll let you just bask in your own ignorance. It’s more entertaining to watch you twist in the wind.
there, that right there, the perfect deflection. O, I can appreciate quality. Its like watching Santorum on CNN trying to down play trump's treason concerning the election. Anyhoo, I pointed out that President Elect Biden has to simply not mock people for wearing a mask and he'll do a better job than trump.

You know comrade, like you told me, dis ez not my first rodeo

The question is about as stupid as the claim that covid would be gone after Nov 3rd.

All of the Covid deaths throughout President Biden's two terms will be Donald Trump's fault. That's how it works.

Right dems?

More right wing fiction I see, last time I checked Biden was not even elected, was not inaugurated, did not have one bill/one law/one presidential decree on the books nor was it given 2 weeks to 3 weeks to start to work.

Also, Biden has been asking people to stay safe and listen to the experts, Trump has done the opposite, he has downplayed the virus since it started and he is up to a degree responsible for the whole pandemic issues. Which includes part of the deaths. He is accountable for that because of his behavior, Biden does not have that idiotic behavior, so I am not sure why he would be responsible for people who are going against his advise. In Trump's case they risk death because they are following Trump's lead.

Back
Top Bottom