• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

All Christians should get their Children out of Public School NOW

Robodoon said:
LOL you probably think all religions are the same and seek the same.

Uh....wrong. But it's people like you that give Christians a bad name, especially when you obviously have no clue about the origins of your own religion.

Stace said:
Uh....wrong. But it's people like you that give Christians a bad name, especially when you obviously have no clue about the origins of your own religion.

LOL, what makes you think I don't understand the origins?

But back to the topic, Christians if you love your children get them out of public school, they are teaching them to be humanistic world citizens, not Americans who hold the tools for freedom.

Excerpts from Brave New Schools by Berit Kjos
http://www.radioliberty.com/kjos2.htm

LOL, what makes you think I don't understand the origins?
Everything you post.
But back to the topic, Christians if you love your children get them out of public school
Why? So they are rock-stupid, which is a reminder of the creator of this thread.
they are teaching them to be humanistic world citizens, not Americans
Are you implying that Americans are anti-humanist and anti-world?
who hold the tools for freedom.
Freedom is nonexistant.

Comrade Brian said:
Everything you post.
LOL, mabye its just you ;)

Why? So they are rock-stupid, which is a reminder of the creator of this thread.
The public schools are doing a fine job at that right now, Homeschooling is showing the best results and Colleges are getting tired of having to retrain kids that come out of public school, in fact colleges are looking more often for homeschools today.

Are you implying that Americans are anti-humanist and anti-world?
I would hope so, but today the children are being brainwashed into global citizenship ideas, basically being taught to think like Communists, not Free people

Freedom is nonexistant
We use to have much more freedom in America then we do today, today even our private property rights are in question.

American schools should be turning out Americans, not Globalists who don't have the tools to claim liberty.

Kids would be better of being beaten in the head with a hammer, then trying to get a real education out of public schools today.

SO, OUR CHILDREN ARE DOOMED TO PRISON?
http://www.newswithviews.com/Vaughan/tricia8.htm

WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING

Teachers have allowed their minds to be warped into believing that the utter foolishness of fuzzy math is good for kids; good for America. Teachers sit in inservices and hear feel-good nonsense, then return to their classrooms to subject ever more children to more evil ways of the evil empire.
No one else is doing that to kids! Teachers are!!!

http://www.newswithviews.com/Taylor/linda1.htm

Robodoon said:
LOL, mabye its just you ;)

Nope, it's not just him.

The public schools are doing a fine job at that right now, Homeschooling is showing the best results and Colleges are getting tired of having to retrain kids that come out of public school, in fact colleges are looking more often for homeschools today.

Yeah, because you know, every family can afford to have their kids homeschooled. :roll:

Do you have any sources to back up your claim regarding colleges? Because quite frankly, I think it's BS.

I would hope so, but today the children are being brainwashed into global citizenship ideas, basically being taught to think like Communists, not Free people

Maybe where you live. Ever consider moving?

The rest of your post isn't even worth commenting on, it is that unfounded and outrageous.

Stace said:
Robodoon said:
Nope, it's not just him.

well there are many people who are blind to what is going on, just as with most of America and international issues. We love our TV to much.And we aren't given enough information on anything to make correct decisions.

Yeah, because you know, every family can afford to have their kids homeschooled. :roll:
And thats by design there is even talk of making homeschooling akin to TERRORISM!
HOMELAND SECURITY LINKS HOME SCHOOLERS TO TERRORISTS
http://www.newswithviews.com/BeritKjos/kjos35.htm

The Rockefellers and Friends what conditioned folks who make good SLAVES

5. Public Schools - 10th plank of the Communist Manifesto. Distort history, teach obey the state philosophy to the youngest minds.David Rockefeller once stated at a 1976 Tri-lateral commission meeting,
"public schools are helpless people yielding themselves to our molding hands."

Do you have any sources to back up your claim regarding colleges? Because quite frankly, I think it's BS.

I do, but I would have to go a looking. I'll keep an eye open for it in my travels today ;) I know its on this site, but not sure which article http://www.edwatch.org/

Maybe where you live. Ever consider moving?
Its global where ya gonna move?

The rest of your post isn't even worth commenting on, it is that unfounded and outrageous.
LOL, yeah cuz this is America and that could never happen here LOL

Not everyone can be homeschooled, in fact a majority can't.
This part isn't worth commenting because its so full of bull and idiocy.
We use to have much more freedom in America then we do today
When? When you couldn't vote because you were female or "black" or didn't have private property? Or when you could be jailed for speaking out against war or being a radical and whatnot?
today even our private property rights are in question.
They are?

Robodoon all I've ever heard from you on any thread is:

BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS

I think this is what they were referring to when thepolitical forum posters remarked that "now YOU got him" on the abortion forum, that now we have to put up with him.

Comrade Brian said:
Not everyone can be homeschooled, in fact a majority can't.
It would be better if they just didn't go IMO.

This part isn't worth commenting because its so full of bull and idiocy.
Nope its the truth. What do you think Goals 2000 is, head start, no child left behind, School to work...they are all globalist based programs.
GLOBAL ETHICS AND WORLD GOVERNMENT
http://www.newswithviews.com/education/education5.htm

WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING
http://www.newswithviews.com/Taylor/linda1.htm

NEA Distributes “Combatting the New Right”

You are a target of the Far Right [if] you ask students to examine their values, teach sex education, ever indicate it may be okay to lie, teach about values different from those of the students’ parents, teach that “anything goes”, or “if you feel its’s okay,.do it,” train your students to be “global citizens,” teach humanism, etc.

April 19 1985
A memo appears on the Seattle public school stationery which says,
”From Jim Grob, Rockefeller project.” The memo cautions that “the term ‘global education’ is an extreme, political hot potato at this time” with “right-wing Christians groups” opposing its use, and that instead of using the term “global education,” district personnel should note that a “temporarily safe term is – multicultural/international curriculum development.”

Page 157
The Globalists Denns L. Cuddy, Ph.D.

When? When you couldn't vote because you were female or "black" or didn't have private property? Or when you could be jailed for speaking out against war or being a radical and whatnot?
Sure we had bumps but we have much less freedom for ALL today then in the past. You can bring up your liberal talking points, but it doesn't apply, things take time. Just as it took time for us to remove slavery, that we were birth into. Things started to get better, today they are getting worse for everyone...and the family is in big trouble as well. As well as states taking the roles of the parents today, which is very bad for everyone as well.

They are?

YES
High court OKs personal property seizures
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/scotus.property.ap/index.html

Robodoon all I've ever heard from you on any thread is:

BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS
BS

Are we having a fit? I'm sorry it is upsetting I know, I don't like it either, but this isn't the America you think you know.

steen said:
I think this is what they were referring to when thepolitical forum posters remarked that "now YOU got him" on the abortion forum, that now we have to put up with him.

Well there are many people who still believe America is what they were taught, its just not so..and there are many things going on the MSM isn't telling us, thats why the people who are changing our nation got ahold of the controlling press in 1915, they understood the power of media.

In Bernays 1928 book, Propaganda,
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smooth functioning society."
http://www.newswithviews.com/Dean/carolyn33.htm

Robodoon said:
If you love your kids get them out of Public School, they aren't teaching the 3 R's in school today, they are teaching "Social engineering" for global Citizenship....and don't forget the HATE that is shown to Christians in the public school system.

they want your kids to be HUMANISTS not CHRISTIANS!

Thats also one of the reasons the Theory of Evolution is taught in school today...to destroy Christian norms.

So tell me how should they be schooled?
Should they use the bible as the base for teaching?

cherokee said:
So tell me how should they be schooled?

Well here is one way

http://www.radioliberty.com/homesch.jpg
http://www.radioliberty.com/homesch.htm

Should they use the bible as the base for teaching?

Noah Webster
(The father of public education in America)

He declared government was responsible to:

"Discipline our youth in early life in sound maxims of moral, political, and religious duties."

"Education is useless without the Bible."

"The Bible was America's basic text book in all fields."

"God's Word, contained in the Bible, has fumished all necessary rules to direct our conduct."

"In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government ought to be instructed....No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people."

In 1832, Noah Webster published his History of the United States, in which he wrote:

"The brief exposition of the constitution of the United States, will unfold to young persons the principles of republican government; and it is the sincere desire of the writer that our citizens should early understand that the genuine source of correct republican principles is the Bible, particularly the New Testament or the Christian religion.

"The religion which has introduced civil liberty is the religion of Christ and His apostles, which enjoins humility, piety, and benevolence; which acknowledges in every person a brother, or a sister, and a citizen with equal rights. This is genuine Christianity, and to this we owe our free Constitutions of Government.

Robodoon said:
Noah Webster
(The father of public education in America)

He declared government was responsible to:

"Discipline our youth in early life in sound maxims of moral, political, and religious duties."

"Education is useless without the Bible."

"The Bible was America's basic text book in all fields."

"God's Word, contained in the Bible, has fumished all necessary rules to direct our conduct."

"In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government ought to be instructed....No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people."

In 1832, Noah Webster published his History of the United States, in which he wrote:

"The brief exposition of the constitution of the United States, will unfold to young persons the principles of republican government; and it is the sincere desire of the writer that our citizens should early understand that the genuine source of correct republican principles is the Bible, particularly the New Testament or the Christian religion.

"The religion which has introduced civil liberty is the religion of Christ and His apostles, which enjoins humility, piety, and benevolence; which acknowledges in every person a brother, or a sister, and a citizen with equal rights. This is genuine Christianity, and to this we owe our free Constitutions of Government.

Would this include the Leviticus, chapter 20?
Are you ready to start killing children who have talked back to their parents?
Are you ready to bring back slavery?
Since the Sunday is the holly day and no one is allowed to work who’s going to take care in people in hospitals?
Are the police and fire departments also going to shut down?

Are you going to teach the bible word for word or just the parts that you like?

cherokee said:
Would this include the Leviticus, chapter 20?
I showed you want our founders said.

Are you ready to start killing children who have talked back to their parents?
I'm not Jewish are you? We are talking about Christians, not Jews. And it was Christians that created America

Are you ready to bring back slavery?
Christians don't support slavery.

Since the Sunday is the holly day and no one is allowed to work who’s going to take care in people in hospitals?

The sabbath is from Friday night to Saturday Night.
And helping people is good for all days

Are the police and fire departments also going to shut down?
Are they Jewish? Or Christian? no, they are related to government.

Are you going to teach the bible word for word or just the parts that you like?

You don't even understand the difference between the New and the old Testament.

Are you going to have another Rockefeller Conditioned Hissy fit?

You have glassy eyes and can not see. :3oops:

Is it not part of the Old Testament?

Leviticus is the third book of the Hebrew Bible, also the third book in the Torah (five books of Moses). Christians refer to the Hebrew Bible as the Old Testament.

So you are allowed to pick which parts you follow or is it that you have only to follow the New Testament?

cherokee said:
Is it not part of the Old Testament?

Leviticus is the third book of the Hebrew Bible, also the third book in the Torah (five books of Moses). Christians refer to the Hebrew Bible as the Old Testament.

So you are allowed to pick which parts you follow or is it that you have only to follow the New Testament?

Your just an anti Christian Bigot, give it up, you embarass yourself.

Rockefeller has taught you well, go lick your masters hand and gain the slavery you seek.

Good German you, go march in lock step :2wave:

I don't know this, so please enlighten me: Is there a Christian church that does not read from the Old Testament? Wouldn't ignoring it mean ignoring the word of God?

Robodoon]Your just an anti Christian Bigot, give it up, you embarass yourself.

I'm just asking a question that you dont want to answer.

Rockefeller has taught you well, go lick your masters hand and gain the slavery you seek.

Whatever....:roll: I learned alot in the Marines and you?

Good German you, go march in lock step :2wave:

Hmmm, How about f**k you. :2wave:

black wolf said:
I don't know this, so please enlighten me: Is there a Christian church that does not read from the Old Testament? Wouldn't ignoring it mean ignoring the word of God?

The Old testament has a lot of History it it, not everything applies to the Christian in the same way it applies to the Jew. Christ clairfied much of the Old testiment....and Christians aren't under the old covenent, they are under the new covenent.

There is a difference between Christians and Jews...Christians wait for the day when the Jews become Christians, after all First to the Jew and then to the Gentile.

Robodoon said:
The Old testament has a lot of History it it, not everything applies to the Christian in the same way it applies to the Jew. Christ clairfied much of the Old testiment....and Christians aren't under the old covenent, they are under the new covenent.

There is a difference between Christians and Jews...Christians wait for the day when the Jews become Christians, after all First to the Jew and then to the Gentile.

So how do you know what applies to you and what does not?

cherokee said:
I'm just asking a question that you dont want to answer.

No your being an A hole, saying I want slavery and other things.!

Whatever....:roll: I learned alot in the Marines and you?

Well I almost joined but then I found out I would be serving with women and said no way. What a stinking PC mess our military is today, I mean its pathetic...darn social experiment today...not what it was designed for. People I have talked to after they get out of the service tell men terrible stories of political correctness, the idea that women are serving in combat related fields today makes me what to just denounce America, it is so shameful, completely embarrassing..besides the military today doesn't work for America, they work for the Rockefellers and their rich friends, America is just their hammer now to bring in world government, our founders would be so ashamed of us today.

Hmmm, How about f**k you. :2wave:
Well thats what you have been saying the whole time, thanks for saying it straight for once.

Robodoon said:
Your just an anti Christian Bigot, give it up, you embarass yourself.

So you maintain that the OT os nop part of the Christian Bible. Your ignorance truly is astonishing.

Good German you, go march in lock step
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

YOU LOOSE.

Robodoon said:
So we don't abide by the Ten Commandments. Interesting view you have of Christianity. Guess that's what happens when you don't go to church to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom