• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All charges dropped for Freddies cops.

Translation -- you can't answer, because then you would have to admit the fact that police/courts, get it wrong sometimes.

I don't do diversions.

If it's important to you start a new thread. Or two to cover your two new topics.

There was no such "evidence?" No, the cops walked because the system is rigged to protect police.

Seems that the case that had was so bad that they just decided to put an en to it. Moseby is an incompetent fool, and should be punished for what she did.

Last edited:
That case was a circus of judicial incompetence, showmanship and bull****.

Yes, it was.

Freddy Grey dealt with lying police, innuendo and "perception."

baltimore30n-6-web.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

150427124222-08-freddie-gray-funeral-0427-super-169.jpg

Freddy was a mess....brain damaged from lead....running the streets with no direction....fighting a system that was stacked against him ever rising up.

But he was our brother.

RIP.

Yes, it was.

baltimore30n-6-web.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Freddy was a mess....brain damaged from lead....running the streets with no direction....fighting a system that was stacked against him ever rising up.

But he was our brother.

RIP.

I was talking about the OJ case. Freddie Grey caused his own death.

There should be some marching done - Black lives matter should march against the murder of blacks by blacks. That's where change could truly make a difference in the black communities.

They don't care about that because there's no one to blame for it but themselves and no money to be made.

Yes, it was.

baltimore30n-6-web.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

But he was our brother.

RIP.

So because of Freddy's problems the cops must be guilty.

I have no idea how he broke his neck, then. Oh, HE BROKE IT HIMSELF, that's right.

He did not follow directions and in his own actions, he came to harm. Had he done what he was told, he would have been fine. Stupid people get what they deserve.

Then why no convictions?

Because it's a giant racist conspiracy, of course. When things don't go your way, find someone else to blame.

Oh, get over yourself. Yes, It's an emotional issue for me, Freddy Lived in my neighborhood.

And you're clearly more interested in your emotional investment than you are in the facts of the case.

But he was our brother.

RIP.

Pick better brothers.

Pick better brothers.

????

And you're clearly more interested in your emotional investment than you are in the facts of the case.

Follow your own advice and don't worry about who I call brother.

He did not follow directions and in his own actions, he came to harm. Had he done what he was told, he would have been fine. Stupid people get what they deserve.

He didn't follow directions? What "directions," specifically?

So because of Freddy's problems the cops must be guilty.

Who said that? You know what, I was under the impression that this site was a very good place to debate a topic. It doesn't appear that way, thus far in this thread.

How disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom