• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All charges dropped for Freddies cops.

Not the case, only why some people heard about it.

Now you're getting it, my friend.......his RACE is why we heard about it.

The ignorant lynch mob does not form up and riot when the white guys die.

Do you think Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown while his hands were up over his head?

I don't know this case, I don't go around with my police scanner looking to catch police killing people.

Now you're getting it, my friend.......his RACE is why we heard about it.

The ignorant lynch mob does not form up and riot when the white guys die.

Not your friend....by a mile.

It's why YOU heard about it. I live in Baltimore.

Now you're just thinking with emotion.

That never brings wisdom, only anger.

Oh, get over yourself. Yes, It's an emotional issue for me, Freddy Lived in my neighborhood.

I don't know this case, I don't go around with my police scanner looking to catch police killing people.

Right, so you're all on the Freddie Grey case, but the Furgeson one you are oblivious too?

We're not talking about OJ. That's a different case.

I used it as an example. It was suggested that the outcome of the trail in Freddy Grey's killers was settled due to the verdicts.

I'm asking if the courts always get it right or just this time? Thus, I conclude that the eventual judicial decision is not really a very good indicator of actual guilt.

Right, so you're all on the Freddie Grey case, but the Furgeson one you are oblivious too?

Correct, I don't know every issue and if I don't follow it I don't comment on it.

Oh, get over yourself. Yes, It's an emotional issue for me, Freddy Lived in my neighborhood.

Then I forgive you for your posts.

I understand how proximity can influence thinking.

Then I forgive you for your posts.

I understand how proximity can influence thinking.

I don't need your condescending, faux forgiveness. You are making this about me? Stick to Freddy Grey.

I don't need your condescending, faux forgiveness. You are making this about me? Stick to Freddy Grey.

That's just a fact, not condescension.

If it happened to someone in my neighborhood, I'd be protective, too.

Correct, I don't know every issue and if I don't follow it I don't comment on it.

Okay, fair enough.

Freddie Grey died because he was out of control, made poor choices and paid a terrible, but self inflicted price. The police are not responsible, the trials should have never happened, the prosecutor, Mrs. Mosby should be fired and disbarred for malicious malpractice.

The city owes these officers a great big apology.

I used it as an example. It was suggested that the outcome of the trail in Freddy Grey's killers was settled due to the verdicts.

I'm asking if the courts always get it right or just this time? Thus, I conclude that the eventual judicial decision is not really a very good indicator of actual guilt.

An example of what? The details of the two (actually 6 vs 1) cases are not even closely related. How can you draw any relevant conclusions?

That's just a fact, not condescension.

If it happened to someone in my neighborhood, I'd be protective, too.

Awesomeness, now that that's out of the way, this case should never have ended with Grey being killed INSIDE of a patty wagon. Grey, if it truly were necessary to arrest him, should have been secured inside the vehicle. The officers admitted and this was caught on tape, that Grey was given a rough ride.

How could conservatives NOT be pissed about this? He had a knife? That's their big "gotcha" moment? What about the constitution, you know, 2A rights and all that jazz?

Guess all of the sudden, conservatives don't care about that as it interferes with their unapologetic police worship.

Sad.

An example of what? The details of the two (actually 6 vs 1) cases are not even closely related. How can you draw any relevant conclusions?

Not talking about the cases themselves, try and keep up.

Asking you what you thought about the OJ verdict. Were you happy with it? Did you agree with it? Even if you didn't agree, do you just accept that the police were racist and framed OJ?

Just answer the question and forget weather there were similarities.

Donta Allen says he overheard an officer say, "Well, you know, we gave him a run for his money -- he's not breathing"
Allen was in the police van with Gray during part of the van's meandering course to the police station

"I know for a fact that he did not hurt himself," says Allen

Freddie Gray 'did not hurt himself' says fellow rider - CNN.com

Donta Allen says he overheard an officer say, "Well, you know, we gave him a run for his money -- he's not breathing"
Allen was in the police van with Gray during part of the van's meandering course to the police station

"I know for a fact that he did not hurt himself," says Allen

Freddie Gray 'did not hurt himself' says fellow rider - CNN.com
Oh, a criminal said something that made the cops look bad, we should believe this upstanding citizen!!

Pathetic, and rightly dismissed by the courts as garbage.

Oh, a criminal said something that made the cops look bad, we should believe this upstanding citizen!!

Pathetic, and rightly dismissed by the courts as garbage.

OK, he was a criminal, so he would have to be lying? That's your point? Pretty weak sauce, there.\

Why are you refusing to answer the question about OJ? It's important, It would provide an in-depth look into the rationale that courts always make the right call.

OK, he was a criminal, so he would have to be lying? That's your point? Pretty weak sauce, there.\

Why are you refusing to answer the question about OJ? It's important, It would provide an in-depth look into the rationale that courts always make the right call.

OJ was guilty and got away with murder because he was famous.

Not talking about the cases themselves, try and keep up.

Asking you what you thought about the OJ verdict. Were you happy with it? Did you agree with it? Even if you didn't agree, do you just accept that the police were racist and framed OJ?

Just answer the question and forget weather there were similarities.

I don't do diversions. Generally they indicate a poster has run out of ideas and wants to move on to a new topic.

I don't do diversions. Generally they indicate a poster has run out of ideas and wants to move on to a new topic.

Translation -- you can't answer, because then you would have to admit the fact that police/courts, get it wrong sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom