• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All About QAnon Thread

My god, how do you make such a stupid post?

Remember January 6th when your pals broke in and defecated in the capitol building and tried to violently take over government? Of course you don't...SMH

reality is hard for your kind, I understand.

Please elaborate.

Your pals tried to violently overthrow the government for your cult leader based on a bullshit story about voter fraud. How easily you are deceived.

Please elaborate.

Your pals tried to violently overthrow the government for your cult leader based on a bullshit story about voter fraud. How easily you are deceived.
Really you’ve covered pretty much just about everything.

Coming from the guy who tried to claim Nancy Pelosi launched a “military coup” that’s a laugh
Even with that which is simple the Unthinking Left struggle.

Did I try to claim or did I actually make the claim?

Did I claim Nancy launched or did I claim Nancy made an attempt?

Which she did. Inquiring with the Joint Chief to find a way to relieve a sitting President from his role as Commander in Chief is attempting a military coup. It’s conspiring.

The Joint Chief recognized this as such and declined and disavowed himself from the crazy drunk bitch.

Though he gave her a pass by saying the conversation was “informational”.

this is so wide known that even google lists it. LOL

As Obama would say, “It’s like they pride themselves on being ignorant”

Even with that which is simple the Unthinking Left struggle.

Did I try to claim or did I actually make the claim?

Did I claim Nancy launched or did I claim Nancy made an attempt?

Which she did. Inquiring with the Joint Chief to find a way to relieve a sitting President from his role as Commander in Chief is attempting a military coup. It’s conspiring.

The Joint Chief recognized this as such and declined and disavowed himself from the crazy drunk bitch.

Though he gave her a pass by saying the conversation was “informational”.

this is so wide known that even google lists it. LOL

As Obama would say, “It’s like they pride themselves on being ignorant”

No, she did not “attempt a military coup”.

The only place that “coup” happened is in the fevered imaginations of Trump cultists too cowardly to live in the real world so they have to invent elaborate conspiracies to explain away their failures.

The only place that “coup” happened is in the fevered imaginations of Trump cultists too cowardly to live in the real world so they have to invent elaborate conspiracies to explain away their failures.

Probably not worth your time trying to debate with someone who thinks 9/11 and the moon landings were staged.

Yes, she did. She’s a a traitor as are all who support the current illegitimate administration and the majority of Democrats today.

Traitors.

Probably not worth your time trying to debate with someone who thinks 9/11 and the moon landings were staged.

It’s always amusing pointing out the facts to CTer nuts and watching them go fuming round and round in circles desperately trying to avoid facing them though.

Yes, she did. She’s a a traitor as are all who support the current illegitimate administration and the majority of Democrats today.

Traitors.

No....

She didn’t.

The only ones who committed treason were the Trump cultists who stormed the Capitol Building.

Sounds like you should renounce your citizenship, leave, and never, ever come back.

No....

She didn’t.

The only ones who committed treason were the Trump cultists who stormed the Capitol Building.

Sounds like you should renounce your citizenship, leave, and never, ever come back.
Yes....

She did. Really, she thought the Joint Chief was going to aid her in her attempt to overthrow the Presidency.

I mean lets think about the depravity of that. She was so liquored up trying to cope with being humiliated once again by Trump that she conspired against the good old US of A...

Sounds to me like the scum of the earth who support her and the illegitimate Biden Presidency are the one's who should be renouncing and leaving the country along with Pelosi Biden and Company......to MEXICO not Canada, too many white folks there, feeling all privileged....nah, to TJ with all of ya...shack up in a little wanna hump hump bar, Pelosi will show the way....bet they even kept her room the way she left it...

QIkvHoH.gif

someone posted that we know who Q is now so i googled it yesterday.

"The extremist movement’s leader had purported to be a top-secret government operative. But a possible slip-up in a new documentary about QAnon suggests that Q was actually Ron Watkins, the longtime administrator of the 8kun message board."

A possible QAnon slip-up suggests the truth of Q's identity was right there  all along | The Seattle Times

Notorious 8chan Forum Is an Internet Nomad - WSJ

and here's the REALLY funny part...

"QAnon is both the most bonkers and unfounded conspiracy theory in the world. Yet for years it has been perhaps the most powerful.

Q believers have ascended to Congress. Republicanism and Q are so intwined their differences are essentially indistinguishable."

Yes....

She did. Really, she thought the Joint Chief was going to aid her in her attempt to overthrow the Presidency.

I mean lets think about the depravity of that. She was so liquored up trying to cope with being humiliated once again by Trump that she conspired against the good old US of A...

Sounds to me like the scum of the earth who support her and the illegitimate Biden Presidency are the one's who should be renouncing and leaving the country along with Pelosi Biden and Company......to MEXICO not Canada, too many white folks there, feeling all privileged....nah, to TJ with all of ya...shack up in a little wanna hump hump bar, Pelosi will show the way....bet they even kept her room the way she left it...

Good lord, is that ever moronic.

someone posted that we know who Q is now so i googled it yesterday.

"The extremist movement’s leader had purported to be a top-secret government operative. But a possible slip-up in a new documentary about QAnon suggests that Q was actually Ron Watkins, the longtime administrator of the 8kun message board."

A possible QAnon slip-up suggests the truth of Q's identity was right there  all along | The Seattle Times's identity was right there  all along | The Seattle Times

Notorious 8chan Forum Is an Internet Nomad - WSJ

and here's the REALLY funny part...

"QAnon is both the most bonkers and unfounded conspiracy theory in the world. Yet for years it has been perhaps the most powerful.

Q believers have ascended to Congress. Republicanism and Q are so intwined their differences are essentially indistinguishable."

The doc series on HBO is really good. Disturbing to watch at times, though.

it’s amazing how such an obviously ridiculous thing like QAnon could take off with so many people. One of my wife’s oldest friends went full Q and off the rails. Of course, I’m probably just a librul trying to cover for his own satan worshipping/pedo friends.

The doc series on HBO is really good. Disturbing to watch at times, though.

it’s amazing how such an obviously ridiculous thing like QAnon could take off with so many people. One of my wife’s oldest friends went full Q and off the rails. Of course, I’m probably just a librul trying to cover for his own satan worshipping/pedo friends.
this high level government insider who convinced a bunch of people that JFK Jr was still alive and that the democrats eat babies appears to be this guy...

ron watkins oan

this high level government insider who convinced a bunch of people that JFK Jr was still alive and that the democrats eat babies appears to be this guy...

ron watkins oan

yeah, that guy and possibly a small team of people around him including his dad. Thing is, I don’t think he did anything illegal by posing as Q, technically illegal, or something he could be charged with. It basically started as a 4chan prank. I don’t think Ron invented some of the crazier CT’s but at some point he took control of what was probably a bunch of shit-posters, and internet trolls and pranksters, and the movement took off.

Yea sorry. “Think logically” is a dumb Q phrase.

thats what I was guessing but I wasn't sure lol
the one I typically get is "wait for it, it coming" or "its all part of the plan" lol

Yes....

The only place Pelosi “tried to overthrow the presidency” is in the fevered imagination of Trump cultists.

While it’s truly hilarious watching you reveal how little you know about the real world, instead of your fevered fantasies, it doesn’t change the fact that you don’t have the slightest evidence for your two bit fairy tales.

Yawn. More unhinged ranting from the guy who wants to bring the Blackshirts back. Your impotent rage over your cult leader’s defeat is truly a sight to behold 😂

thats what I was guessing but I wasn't sure lol
the one I typically get is "wait for it, it coming" or "its all part of the plan" lol
Oh yea I miss that one. Everything is part of the plan. Good lord these people are nuts.

No one tried to overthrow the government, except for Pelosi and her attempt at a military coup.

Oh isn't that cute, you think flipping a script 180 "triggers teh libtards".

LibtardAndWinPelosi.jpg

The only place Pelosi “tried to overthrow the presidency” is in the fevered imagination of Trump cultists.

While it’s truly hilarious watching you reveal how little you know about the real world, instead of your fevered fantasies, it doesn’t change the fact that you don’t have the slightest evidence for your two bit fairy tales.

Yawn. More unhinged ranting from the guy who wants to bring the Blackshirts back. Your impotent rage over your cult leader’s defeat is truly a sight to behold 😂
I giggle with glee watching reality escape you. I full belly laugh knowing your hubris will be your undoing, once again.

I can understand why you'd want to erase such a scumbag move from your memory. Who wants to be known as a scumbag who supports the overthrow of a President? I sure don't. Some do, and at least they've got the cojones to admit it. Others just run and hide like little capons and pretend it never happened.

It’s always amusing pointing out the facts to CTer nuts and watching them go fuming round and round in circles desperately trying to avoid facing them though.

Relentless Dunning-Kruger.

Back
Top Bottom