• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All About QAnon Thread

You’ve got nothing I see.

As usual.
none are so blind as those who refuse to see.

What I see is someone desperate for the last word.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

none are so blind as those who refuse to see.

What I see is someone desperate for the last word.

As usual.

But gee, apparently you glanced in the mirror recently 😂

As usual.

But gee, apparently you glanced in the mirror recently 😂
Reduced to another “I know you are but what am I”

and you have the nerve to talk about those Q supporters

Reduced to another “I know you are but what am I”

and you have the nerve to talk about those Q supporters

Oh look, your feelings are still hurt because I pointed out what a waste of oxygen your fellow cultists are. Cry me a river bud 😂

Oh look, your feelings are still hurt because I pointed out what a waste of oxygen your fellow cultists are. Cry me a river bud 😂
That was a little better in a everyone gets a trophy sort of way.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That was a little better ina everyone gets a trophy sort of way.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Conservatives sobbing over participation trophies is always funny. After all, if everyone didn’t get a trophy no Trump cultist would have ever won anything 😂

"Stop the Steal" is the ultimate participation trophy.

It's possible that this may be the actual point in time when QAnon became TrumpAnon or TAnon.

Omega Kingdom Ministries Is a QAnon Church for True Believers (dailydot.com)
Inside the first church of QAnon, where Jesus helps fight the deep state
QAnon has its first church, where Jesus is aligned against the Democrats.

View attachment 67327650

None of Bushey’s analysis of Q is out of the norm for Q researchers except one thing: Bushey is part of that same YouTube-based “QAnon church,” called Omega Kingdom Ministries. And his “interpretation” was being presented in one of their services.

Since its first 4chan posts in 2017, the QAnon conspiracy theory has become a movement encompassing everything from commerce to politics.
4chan is cancer... literally cancer.

Yeah, you’re right. I was just trying to be nice. It’s true you can’t fix stupid. Remember when only smart people were on the internet because the learning curve was too high for dumb people? I blame AOL for all of this shit!
Eh that sort of stuff tends to congregate around the chan boards. They are all the ass end of the internet.

It probably would help if we could reinstate civics as a required subject in schools. I don't thing the problem is the intelligence of the marks. Confidence games can succeed on smart educated people because their appeal isn't to reason or logic. It's to emotion. In this case to fear and insecurity. Smart educated people get caught up in cults all the time.
Oh boy do they ever. I just cant figure out what deprogramming methods will work...

Back
Top Bottom