• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All About QAnon Thread

There is no “us”.

The Chez stands alone.
I figured you for a MAGA sort: One of the Whole. Where one goes all.

My sincere apology.

A MAGA to you nonetheless.

Oh look, more blatant lying, silly conspiracy theories, and utter garbage from you.

“You must admit your entire life is a lie”. And Trumpists wonder why we call them a cult 😂

No, I haven’t supported Donnie Draft Dodger or any of his followers, so your claim that I’ve “supported criminals all my life” is a blatant lie.

Don’t worry bud, I promise never to support Trump’s pal Matt Gaetz 😂

I also promise never to support any member of Trump’s cult.

And I certainly promise never to expect basic intelligence from Trump cultists.

There, that takes care of every point on your little list 😂
That’s truly beautiful. You’re almost there.

Now,

Renounce your hatred for the Jew

Denounce your heroes proclivities for the taboo

Announce that you are ashamed of Pelosi’s coup

Pronounce that election fraud is what Democrats do.

And for gods sake stop blaming everything on the letter Q.

If we can get you to just do that. Then you will be as close to normal as we can get ya. Ya got to meet us at least half way man, c’mon!!!

That’s truly beautiful. You’re almost there.

Now,

Renounce your hatred for the Jew

Denounce your heroes proclivities for the taboo

Announce that you are ashamed of Pelosi’s coup

Pronounce that election fraud is what Democrats do.

And for gods sake stop blaming everything on the letter Q.

If we can get you to just do that. Then you will be as close to normal as we can get ya. Ya got to meet us at least half way man, c’mon!!!

I renounce my belief that Trump cultists are Americans.

I denounce the Trump cult and every last one of its mouth breathing losers.

I announce that the Trump cult’s constant treason doesn’t surprise me in the least.

I pronounce that there isn’t a single Trump cultist who isn’t a total waste of oxygen.

And I laugh at the utter stupidity of Qanon nuts.

Congrats on humiliating yourself yet again.

I announce that the Trump cult’s constant treason doesn’t surprise me in the least.

I pronounce that there isn’t a single Trump cultist who isn’t a total waste of oxygen.

Congrats on humiliating yourself yet again.

Ah. I see you learn slow and forget quick.

That’s ok.
We’ll just go over this until you get it right.

So you just can’t let go of the delusions. It’s like that one cat in the Matrix. He knows that it’s a program but he thinks the steak tastes delish. That’s where your at.

As such we can forgive the cheap imitation that you couldn’t even get right.

You just can’t help but be drawn to my light. So just for the record.

You support Dems and their underage girl fetish
You support election fraud
You support overthrowing a duly elected President
You hate Jews
And you blame all of this on the letter Q

and you think others are humiliated, no that’s not humiliation that’s embarrassment. For you.

Ah. I see you learn slow and forget quick.

That’s ok.
We’ll just go over this until you get it right.

So you just can’t let go of the delusions. It’s like that one cat in the Matrix. He knows that it’s a program but he thinks the steak tastes delish. That’s where your at.

As such we can forgive the cheap imitation that you couldn’t even get right.

You just can’t help but be drawn to my light. So just for the record.

You support Dems and their underage girl fetish
You support election fraud
You support overthrowing a duly elected President
You hate Jews
And you blame all of this on the letter Q

and you think others are humiliated, no that’s not humiliation that’s embarrassment. For you.

Another round of rambling nonsense from you.

Congrats on proving, once more, that you doesn’t have the courage to live in the real world.

The “light” of your overwhelming dishonesty is truly a sight to behold 😂

For the record

Deal with it 😂

Another round of rambling nonsense from you.

Congrats on proving, once more, that you doesn’t have the courage to live in the real world.

The “light” of your overwhelming dishonesty is truly a sight to behold 😂

For the record

Deal with it 😂
Hilarious.
Still hasn’t gotten it right.
Doubt he ever will
But he keeps coming back to the light.
Mustn’t have gotten his fill.

So at bottom what I said is true as you’ve not denied it only added addendums.

Hilarious.
Still hasn’t gotten it right.
Doubt he ever will
But he keeps coming back to the light.
Mustn’t have gotten his fill.

So at bottom what I said is true as you’ve not denied it only added addendums.

What’s really hilarious is that you actually think anyone takes the loads of garbage you spew seriously.

If you ever actually made a true statement you’d spontaneously combust 😂

renounce my belief that Trump cultists are Americans.

Deal with it.

What’s really hilarious is that you actually think anyone takes the loads of garbage you spew seriously.

If you ever actually made a true statement you’d spontaneously combust 😂

renounce my belief that Trump cultists are Americans.

Deal with it.
That’s truly funny
i mean I’m actually giggling
The truth will set you free.
you’ll see.
Maybe
ok Odds are against you.
it’s doubtful

(Psst...still haven’t done it right.)

But in all fairness I can see how you don’t mind the fraud and coup being that’s the only way your asinine ideology has any chance of gaining traction.

I'm not sure if Q can be blamed on Republicans or a general failure of the education system, especially as it comes to vaccinations. Like, if you're Republican AND believe the Q conspiracies, are you less likely to have a good education?
It probably would help if we could reinstate civics as a required subject in schools. I don't thing the problem is the intelligence of the marks. Confidence games can succeed on smart educated people because their appeal isn't to reason or logic. It's to emotion. In this case to fear and insecurity. Smart educated people get caught up in cults all the time.

Sure ya don’t. Some much that you were just dying to say it.
Just a little more light. I get it. You’re not the first. Won’t be the last.

I can only imagine how embarrassing it is to support a scumbag like Pelosi or Biden. No one would support her coup but stealing an election people can get on board with. Plausible deniability and all. Not like trying to pull the President out of the chain of command. I can only imagine the moral depravity that comes with accepting all that These scumbag Dems are doing. But it shouldn’t surprise me, there’s a lot of sick puppies out there. Just ask Epstein, oops...never mind.
Speaking of pedos.....

4188.jpg

That’s truly funny
you’ll see.
Maybe
ok Odds are against you.
it’s doubtful

But in all fairness I can see how you don’t mind the fraud and coup being that’s the only way your asinine ideology has any chance of gaining traction.

I’m sure you are giggling. After all, you wouldn’t know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

Psst.....

I can see you why you don’t mind humiliating yourself over and over, you simply don’t possess the strength to come up with a valid argument.

That’s truly funny
you’ll see.
Maybe
ok Odds are against you.
it’s doubtful

I think I've seen enough crazy for today...

I’m sure you are giggling. After all, you wouldn’t know the truth if it bit you in the ass.

Psst.....

I can see you why you don’t mind humiliating yourself over and over, you simply don’t possess the strength to come up with a valid argument.
Keep up with those daily affirmations, they're gonna pay off, I swear....LOL

Keep up with those daily affirmations, they're gonna pay off, I swear....LOL

Gee bud, you are the one who wanted me to state that

That one blew up in your face rather nicely 😂

Gee bud, you are the one who wanted me to state that

That one blew up in your face rather nicely 😂

OK....sure...uh huh....(y)

It probably would help if we could reinstate civics as a required subject in schools. I don't thing the problem is the intelligence of the marks. Confidence games can succeed on smart educated people because their appeal isn't to reason or logic. It's to emotion. In this case to fear and insecurity. Smart educated people get caught up in cults all the time.
We also seem to have a problem where people "lack knowledge" (For lack of a better word) about basic things, such as the science of vaccines, and so on, that Qanon uses to fill in the gap with an emotional appeal. It seems to me that smart, educated keep, while they can get caught up in cults, are less susceptible to it if the cults rely on misinformation.

Back
Top Bottom