• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All About QAnon Thread

Judging by your posts in this thread, the next thing you understand will be the first šŸ˜‚

Always funny watching you triple down on the imaginary military coup fairy tale.

Your Dear Leader got crushed....and the only "illegalities" came when his treasonous cultists stormed the Capitol Building. And no amount of impotent squealing can change that.

Gee, is that before or after the "Jewish space lasers" your heroes keep babbling about come in bud?

Not as much fun as watching you come up with ways to deny it.

you can deny til ya die, but we both know the truth..;)

what anti-Semitic shit are you spewing?

More irrelevant sniveling from you I see.

Bud, you have zero evidence. No matter how much you wail and cry, you canā€™t change the fact that there was no military coup.

We both know the truth that your Dear Leader got his ass kicked fair and square.

And no amount of blubbering from you and your fellow cultists can change that.

Because it's a stooge magnet. There's a Republican born every minute.
I'm not sure if Q can be blamed on Republicans or a general failure of the education system, especially as it comes to vaccinations. Like, if you're Republican AND believe the Q conspiracies, are you less likely to have a good education?

More irrelevant sniveling from you I see.

Bud, you have zero evidence. No matter how much you wail and cry, you canā€™t change the fact that there was no military coup.

We both know the truth that your Dear Leader got his ass kicked fair and square.

And no amount of blubbering from you and your fellow cultists can change that.

Keep trying. One day maybe. Well for you probably not

No evidence except for the, you know, evidence.

Fair and square as in the largest most inclusive election fraud organization in history? Uh huh.

So youā€™re blaming your anti semitism on what? Her?

Keep trying. One day maybe. Well for you probably not

No evidence except for the, you know, evidence.

Fair and square as in the largest most inclusive election fraud organization in history? Uh huh.

So youā€™re blaming your anti semitism on what? Her?

Bud, I hate to break it to you but nobody cares about the videos you watch to try and console yourself over your Dear Leaderā€™s crushing defeat.

So much evidence that you havenā€™t provided a single scrap of it šŸ˜‚

Oh look, even more fairy tales from you. We get it, you cultists donā€™t have the spine to live in the real world.

Nope, Iā€™m pointing out the simple fact that Qanon true believers like Greene are a complete and utter waste of oxygen. But by all means keep humiliating yourself.

Bud, I hate to break it to you but nobody cares about the videos you watch to try and console yourself over your Dear Leaderā€™s crushing defeat.

So much evidence that you havenā€™t provided a single scrap of it šŸ˜‚

Oh look, even more fairy tales from you. We get it, you cultists donā€™t have the spine to live in the real world.

Nope, Iā€™m pointing out the simple fact that Qanon true believers like Greene are a complete and utter waste of oxygen. But by all means keep humiliating yourself.

Now what kind of person would I be if I didnā€™t find new ways to shine my light on those so desperate for it?

Yes yes youā€™re ignoring the truth and accepting the lies.

It doesnā€™t look like that to me, it looks like
perpetuating anti Semitic tropes when there was no reason to. Like you wanted to for some reason, like you liked it or something.

is that a Q thing? Are you a member? You seem to know an awful lot about them.

I donā€™t really know anything about them really other than scumbag democrats really donā€™t want them spreading whatever it is they spread and yet here you go spreading anti semitism.

Is that like an exception? Common ground for you types?

Now what kind of person would I be if I didnā€™t find new ways to shine my light on those so desperate for it?
Yes yes youā€™re ignoring the truth and accepting the lies.

It doesnā€™t look like that to me, it looks like
perpetuating anti Semitic tropes when there was no reason to. Like you wanted to for some reason, like you liked it or something.

is that a Q thing? Are you a member? You seem to know an awful lot about them.

I donā€™t really know anything about them really other than scumbag democrats really donā€™t want them spreading whatever it is they spread and yet here you go spreading anti semitism.

Is that like an exception? Common ground for you types?

Even more irrelevant sniveling from you. The only thing you are ā€œshining a light onā€ is your own ignorance.

Nah, if I was ā€œaccepting liesā€ I wouldnā€™t bother pointing out the fact that your claims are nothing more than laughable fairy tales.

Oh, thereā€™s plenty of mouth breathing Trump supporters who wholeheartedly believe in Qanon. They are just like you, in fact. Pretty much identical claims and rhetoric, for that matter. Hmmm.....makes one wonder if you are just playing dumb.

Pointing out the fact that your fellow cultists are raving loons is not ā€œspreading anti semitismā€. Hate to break it to you bud.

No matter how loudly you scream and wail, your Dear Leader got his ass kicked....and your impotent squealing canā€™t change a thing. Too funny.

Even more irrelevant sniveling from you. The only thing you are ā€œshining a light onā€ is your own ignorance.

Nah, if I was ā€œaccepting liesā€ I wouldnā€™t bother pointing out the fact that your claims are nothing more than laughable fairy tales.

Oh, thereā€™s plenty of mouth breathing Trump supporters who wholeheartedly believe in Qanon. They are just like you, in fact. Pretty much identical claims and rhetoric, for that matter. Hmmm.....makes one wonder if you are just playing dumb.

Pointing out the fact that your fellow cultists are raving loons is not ā€œspreading anti semitismā€. Hate to break it to you bud.

No matter how loudly you scream and wail, your Dear Leader got his ass kicked....and your impotent squealing canā€™t change a thing. Too funny.
You seem to talk a lot about impotence. Are you having trouble in that, er,....department?

Perhaps thereā€™s a block somewhere like your denial of realities or inability to accept certain truths. Like Pelosiā€™s conspiracy or Bidenā€™s fraud. The closet anti semitism perhaps. You should come out of the closet. Liberate yourself.

Instead your trying disprove a group which you may or may not be a part of because theyā€™re attempting to expose the sexual deviancies of those you support.

I suppose because I questioned Epstein that you thought was your moment to deflect ā€” but it wasnā€™t.

Should have just been content in knowing you got away with fraud and sedition and the sexual deviants get away scott free. but that wasnā€™t good enough.

just keep going to the well like you keep being drawn to the light.

canā€™t help yourself..

You seem to talk a lot about impotence. Are you having trouble in that, er,....department?

Perhaps thereā€™s a block somewhere like your denial of realities or inability to accept certain truths. Like Pelosiā€™s conspiracy or Bidenā€™s fraud. The closet anti semitism perhaps. You should come out of the closet. Liberate yourself.

Instead your trying disprove a group which you may or may not be a part of because theyā€™re attempting to expose the sexual deviancies of those you support.

I suppose because I questioned Epstein that you thought was your moment to deflect ā€” but it wasnā€™t.

Should have just been content in knowing you got away with fraud and sedition and the sexual deviants get away scott free. but that wasnā€™t good enough.

just keep going to the well like you keep being drawn to the light.

canā€™t help yourself..

Nope, it just amuses me remembering that no matter how much you whine and wail and rage and froth at the mouth.....your Dear Leader got his ass kciked, and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Still no evidence for your imaginary favorite coup I see. You just doubled down on more petulant foot stomping and blubbering....oh, and complete and utter reading comprehension failure. It takes a special kind of ignorance to see someone quote your fellow cultist and accuse them of being a "closet anti Semite".

Imagine pretending Qanon losers have any worth whatsoever, or that their deluded rantings are actually intended to "expose" anything.

But hey, congrats on humiliating yourself yet again, always funny watching a Qanon fanboy out themself.

Chez's dear leader got crushed, chez's dear leader got crushed.....

šŸ˜‚

Nope, it just amuses me remembering that no matter how much you whine and wail and rage and froth at the mouth.....your Dear Leader got his ass kciked, and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Still no evidence for your imaginary favorite coup I see. You just doubled down on more petulant foot stomping and blubbering....oh, and complete and utter reading comprehension failure. It takes a special kind of ignorance to see someone quote your fellow cultist and accuse them of being a "closet anti Semite".

Imagine pretending Qanon losers have any worth whatsoever, or that their deluded rantings are actually intended to "expose" anything.

But hey, congrats on humiliating yourself yet again, always funny watching a Qanon fanboy out themself.

šŸ˜‚
Oh my, did I embarrass you? Iā€™m sorry. That wasnā€™t my intent. I just thought, because you know you kept looking for it, that Iā€™d shine my light on an issue you were struggling with.

So letā€™s wrap this up now shall we, I mean if you want to continue down this path youā€™re going to have to be honest with yourself. Youā€™ll have to accept that Pelosi called the Joint Chief, tried to remove the President as Commander in Chief which is tantamount to a military coup and got shut down immediately. Youā€™ll have to acknowledge that truth if you expect anyone to listen to anything you have to say and maybe find for yourself a shred of dignity if not self respect.

Then once you take that big first step you can admit to yourself that Biden won the election through fraud. At least 2 stateā€™s Supreme Courts have already came out and said that their elections were unconstitutional. That they violated their own laws. More will be shown as the days move forward, but those 2 alone should give you more than enough to go by.

Next we will work on your closet anti semitism. There was no need to bring up what you did. Yet you felt the need to spread it. Why? I know, but you have to come to that answer yourself. Weā€™re all rooting for ya.

Finally youā€™re going to have to accept that yours is a party full of sexual deviants. Just admit it. They like to get freaky and sometimes that freak takes place with under age girls. You donā€™t have to be a member of Q to know this. You just have to see the countless headlines exposing the freaks. That Epstein was murdered was a little suspicious, but it was better than him giving up all the goodies on those you admire most. Again, donā€™t need to be a member of Q to see this just read the news and see your reaction to it.

Now once you take these steps, the road to recovery will be long and hard, no doubt the only thing that will be with you, but I guarantee that impotence that you keep carrying on about will clear itself right up and youā€™ll be able to live the life youā€™ve only dreamed of.

Oh my, did I embarrass you? Iā€™m sorry. That wasnā€™t my intent. I just thought, because you know you kept looking for it, that Iā€™d shine my light on an issue you were struggling with.

So letā€™s wrap this up now shall we, I mean if you want to continue down this path youā€™re going to have to be honest with yourself. Youā€™ll have to accept that Pelosi called the Joint Chief, tried to remove the President as Commander in Chief which is tantamount to a military coup and got shut down immediately. Youā€™ll have to acknowledge that truth if you expect anyone to listen to anything you have to say and maybe find for yourself a shred of dignity if not self respect.

Then once you take that big first step you can admit to yourself that Biden won the election through fraud. At least 2 stateā€™s Supreme Courts have already came out and said that their elections were unconstitutional. That they violated their own laws. More will be shown as the days move forward, but those 2 alone should give you more than enough to go by.

Next we will work on your closet anti semitism. There was no need to bring up what you did. Yet you felt the need to spread it. Why? I know, but you have to come to that answer yourself. Weā€™re all rooting for ya.

Finally youā€™re going to have to accept that yours is a party full of sexual deviants. Just admit it. They like to get freaky and sometimes that freak takes place with under age girls. You donā€™t have to be a member of Q to know this. You just have to see the countless headlines exposing the freaks. That Epstein was murdered was a little suspicious, but it was better than him giving up all the goodies on those you admire most. Again, donā€™t need to be a member of Q to see this just read the news and see your reaction to it.

Now once you take these steps, the road to recovery will be long and hard, no doubt the only thing that will be with you, but I guarantee that impotence that you keep carrying on about will clear itself right up and youā€™ll be able to live the life youā€™ve only dreamed of.

I'll give you a hint bud.....nobody who looks at your rambling claims about imaginary military coups, lights, and various and sundry silly conspiracy theories is "embarrassed".

Lol no, nobody is obligated to accept a claim that you still haven't provided any evidence for. You don't have the slightest bit of proof that Pelosi tried to launch a military coup. Watching you ramble on and on about "dignity" when you can't even defend your own claims is just sad at this point.

Oh look, another silly conspiracy theory. No, Biden kicked your Dear Leader's ass fair and square. The simple fact of the matter is that every claim of "fraud" Trump cultists have tossed out there has been thoroughly rejected by the courts, and no amount of impotent squealing from you can change that.

You still don't understand the concept of quoting someone else huh bud. That's okay, maybe you'll be able to buy a clue one of these days. I'll give you a hint--pointing out the anti Semitic ravings of a leading Qanon nutjob is entirely relevant to a thread about Qanon.

It's downright hilarious watching a fellow traveler of Matt Gaetz toss that accusation out there. But I get that expecting a Trump cultist to face facts is like expecting Trump not to humiliate himself....it just isn't going to happen.

Now that you've revealed how completely clueless you are, we can watch you continue to humiliate yourself.

and the best part is.....

there's absolutely nothing he can do about it šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

I'll give you a hint bud.....nobody who looks at your rambling claims about imaginary military coups, lights, and various and sundry silly conspiracy theories is "embarrassed".

Lol no, nobody is obligated to accept a claim that you still haven't provided any evidence for. You don't have the slightest bit of proof that Pelosi tried to launch a military coup. Watching you ramble on and on about "dignity" when you can't even defend your own claims is just sad at this point.

Oh look, another silly conspiracy theory. No, Biden kicked your Dear Leader's ass fair and square. The simple fact of the matter is that every claim of "fraud" Trump cultists have tossed out there has been thoroughly rejected by the courts, and no amount of impotent squealing from you can change that.

You still don't understand the concept of quoting someone else huh bud. That's okay, maybe you'll be able to buy a clue one of these days. I'll give you a hint--pointing out the anti Semitic ravings of a leading Qanon nutjob is entirely relevant to a thread about Qanon.

It's downright hilarious watching a fellow traveler of Matt Gaetz toss that accusation out there. But I get that expecting a Trump cultist to face facts is like expecting Trump not to humiliate himself....it just isn't going to happen.

Now that you've revealed how completely clueless you are, we can watch you continue to humiliate yourself.

there's absolutely nothing he can do about it šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
So youā€™re not ready for help yet. I understand. In due time.

In the meantime Iā€™ll just keep shining my light down on you, watching you close your eyes to the world, your ears to the truth, and smirk as you pout ā€œNah nah nah a boo booā€

Because your ideology has made you blind and deaf to reality. Youā€™re lashing out right now, your frightened, confused. Youā€™re whole world is spinning.

You got to fight through it. Let go the unnatural hatred for Jews. Just throw that hate out like it was a vote for Trump in a Philadelphia polling station.

Realize that the sexual deviancy of your heroes has nothing to with Q and everything to do with you. You enable them with your support.

We can make you well.

yes yes the light the light bask in it bask now for tomorrow it may be gone.

Then it would be entirely appropriate for me to say that your priorities are all ****ed up.
Amen to that!

So youā€™re not ready for help yet. I understand. In due time.

In the meantime Iā€™ll just keep shining my light down on you, watching you close your eyes to the world, your ears to the truth, and smirk as you pout ā€œNah nah nah a boo booā€

Because your ideology has made you blind and deaf to reality. Youā€™re lashing out right now, your frightened, confused. Youā€™re whole world is spinning.

You got to fight through it. Let go the unnatural hatred for Jews. Just throw that hate out like it was a vote for Trump in a Philadelphia polling station.

Realize that the sexual deviancy of your heroes has nothing to with Q and everything to do with you. You enable them with your support.

We can make you well.

Apparently your definition of ā€œhelpā€ is ā€œspew the largest pack of blatant lies you can think ofā€. If that doesnā€™t sum the Trump cult up perfectly I donā€™t know what does šŸ˜‚

Youā€™ll keep spewing laughable conspiracy theories and silly fairy tales, we know. You donā€™t have the courage to live in the real world, youā€™ve made that quite clear.

Oh look, you are projecting again. Donā€™t worry bud, at this point we are all used to Trump cultists pounding the floor weeping and wailing because they canā€™t handle the real world.

Congrats on proving that you still donā€™t understand the concept of quoting someone else.

I already realized that you canā€™t handle living in the real world, hence your desperate clinging to the dumbest conspiracies you can come up with.

Oh, you are renouncing your citizenship, leaving, and never, ever coming back? Because thatā€™s about the only thing that would make anyone ā€œwellā€.

there's absolutely nothing he can do about it šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

As a fellow traveler of the Qanon, don't ever do that again.

Makes us seem like idiots.

Apparently your definition of ā€œhelpā€ is ā€œspew the largest pack of blatant lies you can think ofā€. If that doesnā€™t sum the Trump cult up perfectly I donā€™t know what does šŸ˜‚

Youā€™ll keep spewing laughable conspiracy theories and silly fairy tales, we know. You donā€™t have the courage to live in the real world, youā€™ve made that quite clear.

Oh look, you are projecting again. Donā€™t worry bud, at this point we are all used to Trump cultists pounding the floor weeping and wailing because they canā€™t handle the real world.

Congrats on proving that you still donā€™t understand the concept of quoting someone else.
Fight through it! We believe! Weā€™ll ignore your ā€œI know you are but what am Iā€ gibberish for what it is, just a symptom of withdrawal.
Weā€™re making progress. We just have to get you to see things as they are and not how youā€™d like them to be, stop ignoring the hideous acts of Pelosi and Biden and all the little girl lovers, blaming some crazy letter on exposing the acts of Democrats mostly and for hashemā€™s sake stop hating Jews and youā€™ll be all better. I just know it.

As a fellow traveler of the Qanon, don't ever do that again.

Makes us seem like idiots.
The ā€œshamanā€ with the horns didnā€™t do it huh.

Fight through it! We believe! Weā€™ll ignore your ā€œI know you are but what am Iā€ gibberish for what it is, just a symptom of withdrawal.
Weā€™re making progress. We just have to get you to see things as they are and not how youā€™d like them to be, stop ignoring the hideous acts of Pelosi and Biden and all the little girl lovers, blaming some crazy letter on exposing the acts of Democrats mostly and for hashemā€™s sake stop hating Jews and youā€™ll be all better. I just know it.

Who is this ā€œweā€? You and your tapeworm? You and God? You and your imaginary friends huddled in your parentsā€™ basement?

Pointing out your raving hypocrisy has nothing to do with ā€œwithdrawalā€ or any of the other silly conspiracy theories youā€™ve spewed.

As I said before, I already knew you didnā€™t have to courage to live in the real world, but way to triple down on the laughable accusations. Itā€™s always funny watching Qanon followers go into hysterics.....and remind us they donā€™t have the brains to understand the concept of quoting someone else.

True that.

Trump is a billion-year-old vessel for starlight who might be JFK Jr., probably is on a string-theory tangent. That blows the whole fake-moon landing bit to kingdom come.

Always by your side, brother.

The ā€œshamanā€ with the horns didnā€™t do it huh.
Just don't make us, which means you, seem like idiots, please.

Who is this ā€œweā€? You and your tapeworm? You and God? You and your imaginary friends huddled in your parentsā€™ basement?

Pointing out your raving hypocrisy has nothing to do with ā€œwithdrawalā€ or any of the other silly conspiracy theories youā€™ve spewed.

As I said before, I already knew you didnā€™t have to courage to live in the real world, but way to triple down on the laughable accusations. Itā€™s always funny watching Qanon followers go into hysterics.....and remind us they donā€™t have the brains to understand the concept of quoting someone else.

More ā€œI know you are but what am Iā€ good good get that all out of your system. It seems though your back sliding.
Weā€™ve got to work on that.

You must admit your whole life is a lie.

Knowing is half the battle.

Youā€™ve supported criminals your whole life and reprogramming is gonna take some time.

You just have to reject the lies youā€™ve been gullible enough to believe.

Realize that a letter didnā€™t do this to you and that you can be better.

Stop supporting little girl lovers.
Stop supporting seditionists.
Stop supporting election fraud
and
stop hating the Jew

itā€™s not that hard. You can do it.

More ā€œI know you are but what am Iā€ good good get that all out of your system. It seems though your back sliding.

Youā€™ve supported criminals your whole life and reprogramming is gonna take some time.

and
stop hating the Jew

That's the ticket!

and
stop hating the Jew

Oh look, more blatant lying, silly conspiracy theories, and utter garbage from you.

ā€œYou must admit your entire life is a lieā€. And Trumpists wonder why we call them a cult šŸ˜‚

No, I havenā€™t supported Donnie Draft Dodger or any of his followers, so your claim that Iā€™ve ā€œsupported criminals all my lifeā€ is a blatant lie.

Donā€™t worry bud, I promise never to support Trumpā€™s pal Matt Gaetz šŸ˜‚

I also promise never to support any member of Trumpā€™s cult.

And I certainly promise never to expect basic intelligence from Trump cultists.

There, that takes care of every point on your little list šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom