• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All About QAnon Thread

Old 'N Chill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I watched a part of one of the documentary shows by VICE on TV recently, seems there is a lot of information about QAnon provided by VICE for anyone interested in learning more. I have not watched these videos, but the show I saw on TV was interesting. Can't believe the right in this country (not all of them, thankfully) is embracing the QAnon conspiracies. I never really noticed QAnon very much until the Trump Administration and the creation of the Trump Party.

Of all the conspiracy theories they let roll off their backs, this is the one they fight....

:unsure:

just saying....

“They” being who?

Care to give some examples of CT’s “they let roll off their backs”?
You're really gonna try to play some gotcha game bull shit with me at this hour of the day? Really?

Who's "They"? The ominous "they" of course...who the **** you think? The powers that be.

9/11
Bilderberg
Moon Landing.

There's 3

False Flag, Secret Global Cabal, and Damn Good Television...

Now I'll wait as you attempt to "disprove" my figure of speech...

:rolleyes:

You're really gonna try to play some gotcha game bull shit with me at this hour of the day? Really?

Who's "They"? The ominous "they" of course...who the **** you think? The powers that be.

9/11
Bilderberg
Moon Landing.

There's 3

So other than being triggered, you got nothing? Well done.

I watched a part of one of the documentary shows by VICE on TV recently, seems there is a lot of information about QAnon provided by VICE for anyone interested in learning more. I have not watched these videos, but the show I saw on TV was interesting. Can't believe the right in this country (not all of them, thankfully) is embracing the QAnon conspiracies. I never really noticed QAnon very much until the Trump Administration and the creation of the Trump Party.

It's possible that this may be the actual point in time when QAnon became TrumpAnon or TAnon.

Omega Kingdom Ministries Is a QAnon Church for True Believers (dailydot.com)
Inside the first church of QAnon, where Jesus helps fight the deep state
QAnon has its first church, where Jesus is aligned against the Democrats.

1617981324943.png

None of Bushey’s analysis of Q is out of the norm for Q researchers except one thing: Bushey is part of that same YouTube-based “QAnon church,” called Omega Kingdom Ministries. And his “interpretation” was being presented in one of their services.

Since its first 4chan posts in 2017, the QAnon conspiracy theory has become a movement encompassing everything from commerce to politics.

I'm all for a good old-fashioned conspiracy theory like JFK, but these people are batshit insane. They think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. Some of it can be interesting but only for entertainment value. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out "Q" is some 20 year old college student who started it as a prank.

Seems like the HBO doc Q: Into the Storm lays out who Q is/was. Amazing how QAnon spread.

I'm all for a good old-fashioned conspiracy theory like JFK, but these people are batshit insane. They think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. Some of it can be interesting but only for entertainment value. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out "Q" is some 20 year old college student who started it as a prank.
think he’s in his 30’s and may still live with his father.

Qanon is recycled McMartin Preschool Moral Panic with added steroids.
This country has been vomiting out satanic ritual abuse bullshit and then eating it and vomiting it back out again since the 1980's.
The internet has merely acted as a force multiplier.

And I am ****ing sick of it.

QANON = flat earthers = Birthers = holucast deniers = 9/11 truthers that think Bush planned it = Stolen Election Quacks =

Batshit insane, delusional, mentally impaired, abnormal chromosome, waste of O2 using dipshits 🤷‍♂️ 😂

think he’s in his 30’s and may still live with his father.
Qanon is recycled McMartin Preschool Moral Panic with added steroids.
This country has been vomiting out satanic ritual abuse bullshit and then eating it and vomiting it back out again since the 1980's.
The internet has merely acted as a force multiplier.

And I am ****ing sick of it.
QANON = flat earthers = Birthers = holucast deniers = 9/11 truthers that think Bush planned it = Stolen Election Quacks =

Batshit insane, delusional, mentally impaired, abnormal chromosome, waste of O2 using dipshits 🤷‍♂️ 😂
Come on, guys. Think logically!

Come on, guys. Think logically!

Logically?
Science figured out how to deal with this, science told us what we need to do, these people believe in demons and witchcraft.
Logic would consist of finding a way to rebuild old leper colonies.

9/11
Bilderberg
Moon Landing.

There's 3

Uh...none of those crazies attempted insurrection and overthrow of the government...

Nice deflection

Logically?
Science figured out how to deal with this, science told us what we need to do, these people believe in demons and witchcraft.
Logic would consist of finding a way to rebuild old leper colonies.
I am. His name is Ron Watkins and he looks somewhere in his 30’s. Started as a LARP, and grew into... not sure what it grew into.
Oh sorry. Joke went over heads. “Think logically” is the crazy shit Q would say to make people think a cloud in the sky was part of a conspiracy.

Oh sorry. Joke went over heads. “Think logically” is the crazy shit Q would say to make people think a cloud in the sky was part of a conspiracy.

The pat phrase I hear most often is "Do your research!"

fav-scene-gif-downsized_large.gif

Uh...none of those crazies attempted insurrection and overthrow of the government...

Nice deflection
No one tried to overthrow the government, except for Pelosi and her attempt at a military coup.

No one tried to overthrow the government, except for Pelosi and her attempt at a military coup.
My god, how do you make such a stupid post?

Remember January 6th when your pals broke in and defecated in the capitol building and tried to violently take over government? Of course you don't...SMH

Back
Top Bottom