• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Aliens 'have been on Earth a long time': Stanford Professor

DrewPaul

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

A Stanford University pathology professor said, "Aliens have been on Earth for a long time and are still here," and claims there are experts working on reverse engineering unknown crashed crafts.

Dr. Garry Nolan made the bold statements during last week's SALT iConnections conference in Manhattan during a session called, "The Pentagon, Extraterrestrial Intelligence and Crashed UFOs."

The host, Alex Klokus, said that's tough to believe and asked him to assign a probability to that statement that extraterrestrial life visited Earth.

I can't just ignore all the evidence and reports and say its nothing. Still the leap to aliens seems like a very distant leap with obstacles. If they came from outside our solar system they would be as far ahead of technology wise as us to hunter gatherers. Why not reveal themselves? We couldn't do anything about it.

rod-serling-the-twilight-zone.gif

They're hiding in plain sight. Some of our familiar sea creatures such as the octopus is actually of alien origin.

A Stanford University pathology professor said, "Aliens have been on Earth for a long time and are still here," and claims there are experts working on reverse engineering unknown crashed crafts.

Dr. Garry Nolan made the bold statements during last week's SALT iConnections conference in Manhattan during a session called, "The Pentagon, Extraterrestrial Intelligence and Crashed UFOs."

The host, Alex Klokus, said that's tough to believe and asked him to assign a probability to that statement that extraterrestrial life visited Earth.

I can't just ignore all the evidence and reports and say its nothing. Still the leap to aliens seems like a very distant leap with obstacles. If they came from outside our solar system they would be as far ahead of technology wise as us to hunter gatherers. Why not reveal themselves? We couldn't do anything about it.

Another guy trying to make a buck.

Gee, I don' know. I mean, if a race could essentially break the rules of physics and could travel to marvelous and wonderous worlds..
..why would they come to the county dump. :)
To make a dump run?

Okay probably not aliens. What then?

That was a UFO beaming back 'atcha. Me and Eric Kysman was down in Mexico two weeks ago. We saw forty of 'em flying in formation. Th-th-they have got bases all over the world now, you know, they've been coming here ever since 1946 when the scientists first started bouncing radar beams off the moon. And they have been living and working among us in mass quantities ever since. The government knows all about 'em.

Russians, it's always those Russians...
Nah, but really, clearly there is something going on in some of these UAP cases involving military and such.
Frankly, I hope some are in the know and it's being kept under wraps as to who/what it is for whatever reasons vs. it being a real truly unknown. The latter is more concerning to me than not being informed as to what whoever knows about them.

As an explanation for UFOs? It doesn't need to be one thing. There have been loads of reported UFOs which were subsequently identified as having mundane explanations; aircraft (and drones recently), balloons, birds, satellites, astronomical bodies, atmospheric effects, psychological issues or frauds. I saw a "UFO" once and that turned out to be a security light reflecting off a foil-covered mobile hanging from a tree. :cool:

I'm sure there is other life out there.. But tooooo far away.. We know there's no life in our Solar system... Any other life? Just too far away to come here.. And vis versa..

I'm sure there is other life out there.. But tooooo far away.. We know there's no life in our Solar system... Any other life? Just too far away to come here.. And vis versa..
Technological achievement tiers assuming such is possible. Cheap renewable non-polluting energy would be a big step.

Tier 3: Space-Faring​

Species has efficient slipspace navigation, mass drivers, asynchronous linear-induction weapons, holocrystal storage and semi-sentient AI—though their creation requires memory transfer from the freshly deceased and/or flash cloning. They have had no outside influence.

For most of the 25th and 26th centuries, humanity stood at this level. This level is also where the Lekgolo were before joining the Covenant.[1]

Tier 2: Interstellar​

The species has the ability to perform exceedingly accurate slipspace navigation, near-instantaneous interstellar communication and man-portable application of energy manipulation. The unified state of the 26th-century Covenant stood at this level.[1]

Both San'Shyuum of the Covenant and Sangheili brought the other races of the Covenant to such a high technological level when incorporating them into the Covenant. The two primary extant interstellar civilizations were space-faring prior to discovering Forerunner artifacts—or each other—but they have not successfully reverse-engineered those artifacts.[1]

Tier 1: World Builder​

The species has the ability to manipulate gravitational forces, create AI with full sentience, fabricate super-dense materials, perform super-accurate slipspace navigation, the ability to create life, and the ability to create worlds. The Forerunners are the most prominent civilization to have reached this level. Given their technological sophistication, it is possible that prehistoric San'Shyuum and prehistoric humans also stood at Tier 1 before their defeat by the Forerunners.

Tier 0: Transsentient​

As the Forerunners had no examples of civilizations with technological accomplishments greater than themselves—with the exception of the Precursors—this is a theoretical ceiling. It is suspected that they can travel between galaxies and accelerate the evolution of intelligent life.

The state of transsentience is evidently connected less to the level of available technology as understood in the traditional sense and more to a metaphysical elevation of the beings themselves beyond conventional existence.[8] The Precursors' technology was created through neural physics; an abstract interplay between thought and the fabric of reality.[9] The Flood's compound mind may also be understood as a form of transsentient being;[10] indeed, in the later stages of the Forerunner-Flood war, the Flood was able to tap into neural physics and control Precursor artifacts.[11]

Most of the videos I see are videos of nothing in particular. One was footage from the ISS of OMG FLEET OF ALIEN SHIPS and it was clearly just a few pieces of space junk catching the light.

That was a UFO beaming back 'atcha. Me and Eric Kysman was down in Mexico two weeks ago. We saw forty of 'em flying in formation. Th-th-they have got bases all over the world now, you know, they've been coming here ever since 1946 when the scientists first started bouncing radar beams off the moon. And they have been living and working among us in mass quantities ever since. The government knows all about 'em.

No worries, you can shoot them down! 🤡

We do?

LOL
Venus had life, Meteors blew out chunks of it bringing new bacteria to Earth making it robust, this is common knowledge, but Venus was resurfaced 300-700 million years ago.

Venus had an ocean, but not plate tectonics or moon, but still a race emerged which transcended the material.

Not much else is given to us of Venus, they visit a Retreat in the Tetons New Years and the eve of July 1st, they stay to watch over Earth. Lots of people had births on Venus, Christ had birth on Venus.

I remember him from Phenomenon. From what I remember, results from the study of metals found reveal combinations of existing elements that are difficult to achieve.

The more compelling points, though, involve the naval aviators.

Oh yes, the Lizard People are all among us hiding in plain sight.

I wonder if any of them are Hunter Biden whisteblowers.

Back
Top Bottom