• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the voice of an ignorant generation

Sorry, but you can’t support a lying lunatic and then criticize someone on the other side who says something you may not like. Has Mexico built that wall?

What has trump done that you consider lunatic?

Fact checkers...suddenly Trumplicans care about those.

Yeah, right.

I did not vote for Trump and I don't support him now. But AOC's biggest embarrassments have come at the hands of fact-checkers. And now she's making enemies of her own party's House leadership. Unwise. Think for a moment about advocating the end of air travel when the Speaker of the House is from San Francisco.

This tweet from AOC pretty much sums up the arguments from the Right on this thread.

It’s pretty wild that the GOP can’t decide whether they’re going to run with the conspiracy theory that I’m secretly rich, or the exaggeration & mockery of my family’s struggle after my dad died during the financial crisis.

Instead, they decide to defy logic and run with both.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Back
Top Bottom