• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alex Jones Sucks At Math, Too!

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

I can’t believe he is still on the air.

You can say anything to an audience that captive. They need to believe. Psychological maladjustment.

He's just gotta make sure it's not too crazy, like "you're actually dead and worms are eating you RIGHT NOW, but you can't see them. Also you're a zombie." It's just that everyone sees dead people.

****, that'd fly.

Much tougher to understand how anyone can believe a single word he says without being too stupid to remember how to breathe.
It is actually horrifying how many people believe in so many insane conspiracy theories. I had a flat earther in my college class. A FLAT EARTHER AT COLLEGE. 😭

On a similar note:

You are calling these two things similar:

(1) Biden - probably not even specifically briefed on it other than that it's happening, if at all - goes with under-under-under-underlings math, which in this instance allegedly turn out to be wrong [I mean, Daily Caller]

(2) Alex Jones allegedly ****ing up math on his insane show.

And then you are assuming I think the main problem with Jones is math.

These are both stupid.

It is actually horrifying how many people believe in so many insane conspiracy theories. I had a flat earther in my college class. A FLAT EARTHER AT COLLEGE. 😭
I will never forget a biology professor asked how many of us believed in evolution. Half the class raised it's hand. Half. In college in NJ. Not Kansas or Mississippi, NJ.

no one has opined on the racist part of Jones’ drivel………..

Jones also claimed that 5 year girls are now becoming pregnant because of the same mystery chemicals.

Back
Top Bottom