• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alex Jones Scolded for Conspiracy Talk About Pedophelia in High Places and DC: Answer: "You mean like Jeffrey Epstein?"

munkle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

"While Epstein is dead and Maxwell is behind bars, their clients – the rich and powerful people who abused the girls under their control – remain free and unidentified.

Monica Lewinsky summed up the situation succinctly today in four words: “Now do the men.”

now do the men. https://t.co/2RqlXskUUm
— Monica Lewinsky (she/her) (@MonicaLewinsky) June 28, 2022
After Maxwell’s conviction in December, one of her victims, Virgina Guiffre, alluded to the other as yet unprosecuted culprits.

“It’s definitely not over. There are so many more people involved with this. It doesn’t stop with Maxwell,” Ms Guiffre said.

“I hope that today is not the end, but rather another step in justice being served.

“Maxwell did not act alone. Others must be held accountable. I have faith that they will be.”

Her sentencing today was met with a similar sentiment around the world.

“Who were Ghislaine Maxwell’s rich, powerful and (sometimes) famous clients?” wrote broadcaster Piers Morgan.

“We should be told. It wasn’t just her and Epstein engaged in this criminal sexual conduct. We need names.”

While Epstein is dead and Maxwell is behind bars, their clients – the rich and powerful people who abused the girls under their control – remain free and unidentified.

Monica Lewinsky summed up the situation succinctly today in four words: “Now do the men.”

now do the men. https://t.co/2RqlXskUUm
— Monica Lewinsky (she/her) (@MonicaLewinsky) June 28, 2022
After Maxwell’s conviction in December, one of her victims, Virgina Guiffre, alluded to the other as yet unprosecuted culprits.

“It’s definitely not over. There are so many more people involved with this. It doesn’t stop with Maxwell,” Ms Guiffre said.

“I hope that today is not the end, but rather another step in justice being served.

“Maxwell did not act alone. Others must be held accountable. I have faith that they will be.”

Her sentencing today was met with a similar sentiment around the world."

“Who were Ghislaine Maxwell’s rich, powerful and (sometimes) famous clients?” wrote broadcaster Piers Morgan.

“We should be told. It wasn’t just her and Epstein engaged in this criminal sexual conduct. We need names.”

You can see how that idiot got 45 million dollars in damages to pay, with more to come.

"While Epstein is dead and Maxwell is behind bars, their clients – the rich and powerful people who abused the girls under their control – remain free and unidentified.

While Epstein is dead and Maxwell is behind bars, their clients – the rich and powerful people who abused the girls under their control – remain free and unidentified.

Alex Jones was not scolded for talking about THAT.

You can see how that idiot got 45 million dollars in damages to pay, with more to come.
He won’t be paying anything close to that. The max under Texas law is $750K. Besides, even you have to admit it was a good comeback.

Well, there's two more trials to go, both in Connecticut, I believe.
I doubt Connecticut has any laws that protect crooks and terrorists from damages like Texas has.
Connecticut caps punitive damages at the cost of attorney and litigation fees.

Connecticut caps punitive damages at the cost of attorney and litigation fees.
But not in cases where there is review according to statute so it seems there are a few exceptions made when the harm to the plaintiff is outrageously bad.
But yes, it does appear that for the most part, you're right.
And that's a shame, because the plaintiffs suffered immense harm. They had large groups of people visiting their home at all hours, making death threats, following them around, etc.
Expert witnesses proved that the plaintiffs now have PTSD due to the conduct of Jones AND his "brethren".

Alex Jones did not personally show up at their home and make direct death threats but his fans did at his urging.

Responsible.jpg

America has always had its Alex Jones’s, some more ugly than others. There was Fr. Coughlin, Joe Pine, Paul Harvey to a certain extent, Rush “she’s having so much sex it’s amazing she can walk” Limbaugh, and Alex Jones. My fave was Michael Savage. Yes, he spewed resentment, but did his homework to a certain extent. Nothing that corresponds to them on the left with any success, perhaps because the right’s absurd starting point is that the US corporate media is somehow left-wing.

It takes a lot of selective editing and willful ignorance of what actually happened to pretend that Alex Jones came out on top in that particular exchange.

That isn't scolding.

This is:

That judge is amazing. I just want to clip that and post it around all day long.

You can copy the address.

If you're on a PC, just point at it then right click. A menu will drop down. Click on COPY.

If you're on a Mac, hit the control button while clicking on it. A menu will drop down. Click on COPY.

Once you have the URL address that you have copied, it can be pasted anywhere you want.

Please share it far and wide.

You can copy the address.

If you're on a PC, just point at it then right click. A menu will drop down. Click on COPY.

If you're on a Mac, hit the control button while clicking on it. A menu will drop down. Click on COPY.

Once you have the URL address that you have copied, it can be pasted anywhere you want.

Please share it far and wide.
Thanks!!!

Indeed...when they show you what they are, believe them.
Similar to when I thought, I need to respect the Pubs in my state, I'm being judgmental, they'll probably elect a moderate and get rid of the conspiracy theorists in the primary. They know now.

Then they elected Kari Lake, and I thought, um, nope. They're crazy. Even crazier the second time around. Time to protect this state.

It's good to know your enemies.

"Unidentified abusers"? Mr Clinton has been amply and undeniably identified as a very frequent visitor to Epstein's rape island.

"Unidentified abusers"? Mr Clinton has been amply and undeniably identified as a very frequent visitor to Epstein's rape island.
So you are accusing Hillary of raping little girls? Get a life.

"While ... names.”

Context is everything here.

Jones was accusing the trial judge of participating in pedo business

that's why the subject came up when Jones was being impeached

the bit about Clintons was a complete non-sequitur

So you are accusing Hillary of raping little girls? Get a life.
Re-read. It says MR Clinton, that means Bill not Hillary. I already have a life, though not, I suppose, for very much longer.

Back
Top Bottom