• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alex Jones Leaked Cell Phone

donhughesmusic

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Do you think it's possible Jones' lawyer leaked it to the prosecution on purpose, knowing that Jones was purjering himself??

absolutely, the layer was talking about watching trial of the chicago 7 and being inspired. That generation has been backsliding for decades and he had a chance to leak texts in the wake of the largest coverup in the history of the country. jones is a traitor who was in touch with nazis

helllll yes

I think that he posted it to the shared DropBox location on purpose. The opposing attorney stated that he had notified Jones's attorney as required but that the attorney took no action to retract the file. Uploading it to DB would be one error, but then to not retract it when notified of it by opposing council pushes it out of the error realm.

I think Jones's attorney will be looking for council himself soon. Or maybe he did this to get a mistrial for his client based on inadequate legal representation.

Do you think it's possible Jones' lawyer leaked it to the prosecution on purpose, knowing that Jones was purjering himself??

Why is it this whole sordid mess reminds me of a series of murders five plus decades ago, the Tait/Labianca murders and the revelation of Charlie and his mad plan to destroy the world.

I don't know why by Jones reminds me of Charlie Manson

No.
Occam’s razor.

All these guys are cocky and incompetent as hell. The lawyer is a bottom feeder who took the case for publicity, and he’s basically going to be remembered professionally forever as the guy who screwed his client. He’s destroyed his career and reputation, probably those of his partners, and the whole point of taking the case was to enhance it.

Isn't that just part of discovery?

Only if that would be legitimate cause for the judge tossing all judgements out the window.

The only if the lawyer thought he could get away with it.

But I am think that will not happen.

Any attorney worth their salt would know going in what a perjury boob risk Jones was.

Maybe not a mistrial, but merely grounds for an appeal.

I don't see the grounds for an appeal.

• Jones was under discovery to turn over the contents of the phone related to Sandy Hook.
  • Jones failed to do so.
  • Jones lied about it.
  • Jones's Attorney turned over the contents of the phone as required.
  • Plaintiffs Attorney notified Jones's Attorney of the accidental turn over of the entire phone.
  • Jones's Attorney had ample time to contest the contents of the phone being used by the plaintiffs and did not do so.
  • Only AFTER the required 10-day period did the plaintiff's use the cell phone information that the Jones's team knew about in court.

So grounds for appeal? I don't agree. Grounds for Alex Jones's to sue his own lawyer for malpractice? Sure.

WW

Back
Top Bottom