• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alex jones jury decides on $45.2 million in putative damages.

Alex Jones. Because you are comparing his conduct to claims that are not remotely similar, and have little to no merit. Thus implying the claims against him had no merit.

On an unrelated note, your comments about Judge Bertelsman of the US Dist. Court, Eastern District of Kentucky are uninformed, and frankly idiotic.

He ruled against your boy Sandmann thus you presume he is partisan, biased, and wrong. Cite actual evidence to back up your claim that he is highly partisan or shut up.
The claims are very similar and I am not defending Jones. I am pointing out that the Progressive media is just as unethical as he is and should also be sued for their unethical behavior.

The claims are very similar and I am not defending Jones. I am pointing out that the Progressive media is just as unethical as he is and should also be sued for their unethical behaviour.
It's one thing to report on the news of the day using terms like accused or suspected when that is the term being used by law enforcement. After acquittal, there was no continued reporting maintaining they were guilty. Jones claimed the murders of those innocents were a hoax despite LE stating otherwise and continued even after investigations etc revealed the facts. Reporting as events unfold is very different from deliberate lying long after facts are established.

It's one thing to report on the news of the day using terms like accused or suspected when that is the term being used by law enforcement. After acquittal, there was no continued reporting maintaining they were guilty. Jones claimed the murders of those innocents were a hoax despite LE stating otherwise and continued even after investigations etc revealed the facts. Reporting as events unfold is very different from deliberate lying long after facts are established.
The media claimed rittenhouse was a murderer both before and after his acquittal making them guilty of the same thing Jones is guilty of.

The media claimed rittenhouse was a murderer both before and after his acquittal making them guilty of the same thing Jones is guilty of.
I don't believe that to be a true statement. Can you support it with facts?

What is the purpose of suggesting that he gets a job?
So he can afford his lifestyle instead of being a slug trying to live off of suing people.

He was and he is a murderer.

Rittenhouse can have his day in court.

Personally I feel going to an area with rioting going on armed with an AR15 is stupid at best. At worst he was hunting trouble. Armed and ready to do exactly what he did.

He is lucky he was found innocent of killing those people. He should just thank his lucky stars and move on.

Terrible he became the darling of right wing media but what can you expect from those people.

I don't believe that to be a true statement. Can you support it with facts?

Do you really not comprehend the difference between one man using his platform, for years, to repeatedly lie about murdered children in order to sell products and one-off opinion pieces disagreeing with the Rittenhouse verdict?

Who cares about AJ. He is a deep state disinfo which is part truth, part fiction in order to make anybody asking questions of the official story look ridiculous. Sansy Hook is a perfect example. Saying no one died is ridiculous. But were there other shooters? Who were the men dressed as nuns driving away in the van? If Lanza was dead, who was being chased through the woods in the back of the school? Yes I'll admit some of those parents seemed eerily calm afterwards. If I were one I wouldn't even be able to get out a sentence, just choke up and start crying probably for years later. But you an't prove anything that way and Jones knows it. Are here false flags? Yes. Was this one of them? I don't know. Las Vegas was, and definitely 9/11. I was done with Jones when he broke down and apologized for talking about Pizzagate. If there is one thing we know for sure there are pedophile rings in DC and the elites. But Jones said he was "wrong." That's when you know he was a plant.
Who cares about Alex Jones??? A whole crap pot of MAGAs did until he was forced by the courts to admit his lies.

But MAGAs quite often turn on their leaders if the leader dares admit the truth. A scummy CT pusher (for a fast buck) is forced to admit the truth and that's how you know he is a deep state disinfo plant??? :oops:

Cornyn says he supports some very minor firearm legislation, and he is booed. tRump says Vaccines are good, go get one and Dear Leader is booed. MAGAs seem intent on believing whatever a Rabid Right cur barfs up and the cur is quickly tossed out (the barf kept) if the cur is forced to admit they lied.

I guess some naysayers can't believe a parent after hearing the unimaginable would be in a state of numbed shock. The men running around have been explained. Vegas wasn't a false flag and to think 9/11 was one is truly mind boogling.

Are the CT believers so inexperienced with AR type rifles to think one man can't possibly shoot so many little children trapped in classrooms??? You really think it takes a village to kill so many little kids and their teachers???

Well, it takes all kinds I guess... ✌️

Your claim was that the media claimed Rittenhouse was a murderer. These clips do not support that statement. Those articles are NOT the media claiming Rittenhouse was a murderer.

Neither Whoopi Goldberg nor Joe Biden are "the media". If Rittenhouse wants to sue Goldberg and Biden for defamation have at it but they are not the media.

Biden linking him to white supremacy is not calling him a murderer.

The third one is ABC immediately correcting misreporting of what Rittenhouse said in court. They are not calling him a murderer.

Not at all sure what you think that video is saying relative to the media calling him a murderer.

So I'll ask again can you show me anything where the media calls Rittenhouse a murderer?

Rittenhouse can have his day in court.

Personally I feel going to an area with rioting going on armed with an AR15 is stupid at best. At worst he was hunting trouble. Armed and ready to do exactly what he did.

He is lucky he was found innocent of killing those people. He should just thank his lucky stars and move on.

Terrible he became the darling of right wing media but what can you expect from those people.
Defamation does not hinge upon whether or not what someone does or does not do is media approved.

Jones is guilty because he said untrue things not because of who he said them about.

And they are correct.

Do you really not comprehend the difference between one man using his platform, for years, to repeatedly lie about murdered children in order to sell products and one-off opinion pieces disagreeing with the Rittenhouse verdict?
There is no difference

Who cares about AJ. He is a deep state disinfo which is part truth, part fiction in order to make anybody asking questions of the official story look ridiculous. Sansy Hook is a perfect example. Saying no one died is ridiculous. But were there other shooters? Who were the men dressed as nuns driving away in the van? If Lanza was dead, who was being chased through the woods in the back of the school? Yes I'll admit some of those parents seemed eerily calm afterwards. If I were one I wouldn't even be able to get out a sentence, just choke up and start crying probably for years later. But you an't prove anything that way and Jones knows it. Are here false flags? Yes. Was this one of them? I don't know. Las Vegas was, and definitely 9/11. I was done with Jones when he broke down and apologized for talking about Pizzagate. If there is one thing we know for sure there are pedophile rings in DC and the elites. But Jones said he was "wrong." That's when you know he was a plant.

Conspiracy Theory forum is over there -->

Neither Las Vegas nor 9/11 was a false flag.

Pizzagate was bullshit.

There is no difference
Of course, there is a difference.

Lie - to make an untrue statement with the intent to deceive.
Opinion - a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

You just had to do it. Some lib trashes Jones so you have to knee jerk a response, you couldn't just be, for once on the side of humanity.
I love this thread. Jones is lower than the lowest human and I want to see who sides with him or tries to divert attention away from him. It tells me about their heart.

Well, the jury decided they’re not entitled to the $150 million in compensatory damages they were seeking so you can do the weeping. I just want to know what the formula was.

Nobody cares what “you want to know”. These are PUNITIVE damages and the suffering and grief that the parents endured from Jones’ followers as a result of his ongoing lies make the amount more than appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom