• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alex jones jury decides on $45.2 million in putative damages.

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
It's not enough. He should and his co conspirators should be fined into abject poverty.

I hope this outcome sets a strong precedent and acts as a warning to all these CT shock hosts.

I don’t know how the jury arrived at these figures.

Who cares about AJ. He is a deep state disinfo which is part truth, part fiction in order to make anybody asking questions of the official story look ridiculous. Sansy Hook is a perfect example. Saying no one died is ridiculous. But were there other shooters? Who were the men dressed as nuns driving away in the van? If Lanza was dead, who was being chased through the woods in the back of the school? Yes I'll admit some of those parents seemed eerily calm afterwards. If I were one I wouldn't even be able to get out a sentence, just choke up and start crying probably for years later. But you an't prove anything that way and Jones knows it. Are here false flags? Yes. Was this one of them? I don't know. Las Vegas was, and definitely 9/11. I was done with Jones when he broke down and apologized for talking about Pizzagate. If there is one thing we know for sure there are pedophile rings in DC and the elites. But Jones said he was "wrong." That's when you know he was a plant.

Who cares about AJ. He is a deep state disinfo which is part truth, part fiction in order to make anybody asking questions of the official story look ridiculous. Sansy Hook is a perfect example. Saying no one died is ridiculous. But were there other shooters? Who were the men dressed as nuns driving away in the van? If Lanza was dead, who was being chased through the woods in the back of the school? Yes I'll admit some of those parents seemed eerily calm afterwards. If I were one I wouldn't even be able to get out a sentence, just choke up and start crying probably for years later. But you an't prove anything that way and Jones knows it. Are here false flags? Yes. Was this one of them? I don't know. Las Vegas was, and definitely 9/11. I was done with Jones when he broke down and apologized for talking about Pizzagate. If there is one thing we know for sure there are pedophile rings in DC and the elites. But Jones said he was "wrong." That's when you know he was a plant.
It's cool to see an authentic, full-on QAnon Conspiracy Theorist in the wild. We don't see them often, so catching sight of one is a rare treat. We should study such entities, for they may give us insight into the origin and behavior of other rare species such as the elusive Birther and the much sought-after Swift Boater.

How many times have you fantasized about visiting the parents' home?

Unlike anonymous online nut jobs claiming “false flag operations”, “inside jobs”, Pizzagate, etc., Jones has some influence.

Absolutely destroying him financially and possibly locking him up is a public service very few Americans would criticize.

Sandy Hook shooting victims remembered | CNN

It's cool to see an authentic, full-on QAnon Conspiracy Theorist in the wild. We don't see them often, so catching sight of one is a rare treat. We should study such entities, for they may give us insight into the origin and behavior of other rare species such as the elusive Birther and the much sought-after Swift Boater.
Oh, I've interacted with him on here about Ray Epps, Biden the pedophile, Democrat coup and Facebook lies about George Washington. He's a FRW pundit's prime target.

And just like your boy Jones, you would drop that act and wilt like lettuce in the sun under oath, when you can be punished for lies.

👆 THAT is what evil people like Jones does to people's brains.

...and they vote.

Woo-wooo

Good, that piece of shit should find his checkbook then call a bankruptcy attorney.

When does the MSM go on trial for the same nonsense?

Back
Top Bottom