• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alex Jones files for bankruptcy! Bwahahaahahahahaha

Fat, dumb, ugly, and now...broke. lol

He declared bankruptcy so Inforwars won't have to pay out to the Sandy Hook families Jones evilly harassed.

He's an evil **** and I hope he goes straight to hell.

He declared bankruptcy so Inforwars won't have to pay out to the Sandy Hook families Jones evilly harassed.

I'm on priceline right now searching for one-way tickets to hell. I'd gladly pay for it in his case.

His company declares bankruptcy giving him more time to hide his money. Like the Sackler family and Perdue Pharma.

His company declares bankruptcy giving him more time to hide his money. Like the Sackler family and Perdue Pharma.
That's why it pays to incorporate. You can escape a lot of personal liability and responsibility by doing that.

I now realize that I've been going about everything all wrong.
I should have become a fascist, and proselytized endlessly, harnessed my four pro TV cameras and post production equipment in the spread of weapons grade lies, conspiracy theories and propaganda, and
mounted a nonstop campaign to threaten everyone who didn't like me, and then declared bankruptcy followed by a desperate GoFundMe to raise money to maintain my lavish lifestyle....
which is exactly what he will do just like his hero Trump.
Because there's a sucker born every minute.

1650327539941.png

I now realize that I've been going about everything all wrong.
I should have become a fascist, and proselytized endlessly, harnessed my four pro TV cameras and post production equipment in the spread of weapons grade lies, conspiracy theories and propaganda, and
mounted a nonstop campaign to threaten everyone who didn't like me, and then declared bankruptcy followed by a desperate GoFundMe to raise money to maintain my lavish lifestyle....
which is exactly what he will do just like his hero Trump.
Because there's a sucker born every minute.

View attachment 67386290

You almost owed me a new laptop with that photo - I had control myself from spitting my wine all over my keyboard lol

When Marco Rubio thinks you're an annoying prick...you're probably an annoying prick.

I'm going to rain on your parade, but I'm going to do it for the right reason: there may be bankrupcty protections regarding fallout of well-deserved lawsuits.

That may mean a bastard doesn't end up on the street where he belongs (until being accepted into a shelter).

He seems to catch everything but a break.

Fits right in with the GOP though, zero responsibility, nothing is ever their fault, they are all victims of some grand conspiracy.

I mean that's standard behavior for a company that faces fines greater than it can afford.

Which I think should happen to more companies who do harm, such as those ****ers who pushed opioids.

I mean that's standard behavior for a company that faces fines greater than it can afford.

Which I think should happen to more companies who do harm, such as those ****ers who pushed opioids.
Indeed!

I wonder how long if/when infowars stops operations.

Back
Top Bottom