• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alex Jones and Cenk Uygar get into a shouting match at the RNC

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Not surprising when you get two hot-heads like Uygar and Jones in the same room. This was completely insane!

:lamo

Unbelievable.

Moron fights Morons. Film at 11.

Was Alex Jones drunk? WTF was he doing invading thier set like that, Uygur handled it good for about 5 seconds and then started going crazy.

"What do you think the lizard people are in charge" :lamo

That was great I loved the girl in the red dress

Ana Kasparian is awesome.

And mind-blowingly, astronomically smoking hot.

Not surprising when you get two hot-heads like Uygar and Jones in the same room. This was completely insane!

Lol. Alex Jones is such a piece of ****. He inserted himself into someone else's show without invitation then started trolling. When you can't get viewers on substance, get it on controversy.

Last edited:
And mind-blowingly, astronomically smoking hot.

Lol. Alex Jones is such a piece of ****. He inserted himself into someone else's show without invitation then started trolling. When you can't get viewers on substance, get it on controversy.

Lets get the facts straight please. He was invited on the show and then one of the hosts on the liberal show spit in his face. He committed battery.

Lets get the facts straight please. He was invited on the show and then one of the hosts on the liberal show spit in his face. He committed battery.

Can you show that he was invited? He seemed to insert himself into a live stream, there was no chair for him, no dialogue, and nobody there seemed to want him there. Ana came out within a minute and told him to get the **** off her set because he wasn't invited.

He was not invited. That is a lie Jones is telling.

Ana came out within a minute and told him to get the **** off her set because he wasn't invited.
She did?
At what point in the video do you think she said he wasn't invited?
You certainly could argue she dis-invited him after becoming a bitch, but saying he wasn't invited? Where?

Do you have anything to show he actually wasn't? I am going to guess you don't.
Besides Cenk actually welcoming him to the Young Turks, this will likely boil down to a "he said, she said" kind of thing with no actual proof either way.

But we are left with his being spit on/water thrown? The evidence of that remained on his jacket.

She did?
At what point in the video do you think she said he wasn't invited?
You certainly could argue she dis-invited him after becoming a bitch, but saying he wasn't invited? Where?

Do you have anything to show he actually wasn't? I am going to guess you don't.
Besides Cenk actually welcoming him to the Young Turks, this will likely boil down to a "he said, she said" kind of thing with no actual proof either way.

But we are left with his being spit on/water thrown? The evidence of that remained on his jacket.

I have at no point from you, the video, or anyone else seen a single shred of evidence that he was invited to interrupt them during a live stream to hurl insults and troll.

He was not invited on the set. That's false. Jones walked over there without being invited.

I have at no point from you, the video, or anyone else seen a single shred of evidence that he was invited to interrupt them during a live stream to hurl insults and troll.
You are being disingenuous in debate.
You should have just admitted that your statement was in error, instead you just compounded your error by making anther false statement.
Alex Jone's statement that he was invited is evidence, which is why I spoke to "proof" and it boiling down to a "he said, she said" type of dispute.

Secondly, I saw Ana hurl insults (fat **** and bitch), so where is this "hurling insults" you spoke about by Jones? Do you mean insulting Clinton with the shirt, or perhaps the "rabbit ears" behind his head?
No, it seems you are seeing things which didn't occur.

With Ana vehemently hurling insults and Cenk's aggressive bully tactic, they sure do seem like typical liberal we see nowadays.

Btw, if anyone is interested, the spitting incident is captured at the 04:09 point. The Young Turks employee/affiliate(?), Jimmy Dore, purposely came up to him to do it.

Last edited:
Here is the proof you want.

[video=youtube;2e9MPx2hy5g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e9MPx2hy5g[video]

That is not "proof".

Cenk saying that "he" did not invite him, does not mean he was not invited by another person.
Do you really not understand that?

Ana saying he wasn't invited is not "proof" either.

Their statements are "evidence" of what they believe.

There is no "proof".
Which is why I said earlier that "this will likely boil down to a "he said, she said" kind of thing with no actual proof either way".

You are being disingenuous in debate.
You should have just admitted that your statement was in error, instead you just compounded your error by making anther false statement.
Alex Jone's statement that he was invited is evidence, which is why I spoke to "proof" and it boiling down to a "he said, she said" type of dispute.
Secondly, I saw Ana hurl insults (fat **** and bitch), so where is this "hurling insults" you spoke about by Jones? Do you mean insulting Clinton with the shirt, or perhaps the "rabbit ears" behind his head?
No, it seems you are seeing things which didn't occur.
With Ana vehemently hurling insults and Cenk's aggressive bully tactic, they sure do seem like typical liberal we see nowadays.
Btw, if anyone is interested, the spitting incident is captured at the 04:09 point. The Young Turks employee/affiliate(?), Jimmy Dore, purposely came up to him to do it.

So then you don't have any evidence that he's invited other than "he said so"? You'd think there would be some indication, no matter how small, that they were expecting them. If you're invited to someone's show do you burst in during a live stream and start trolling and hurling insults?

Also, why do you care? I do not actually care, but you seem very, very passionate about protecting Alex Jones. You a fan? Seems likely because even in this thread you seem more interested in stirring controversy than actual substance.

He was not invited on the show. That is a lie that Alex Jones was spreading. I watched that show in its entirety, not just the clip with the fight. Word gets back to the TYT crew after the fight that Alex Jones is going around saying he was invited on the show. TYT denounces that immediately. Think about it. If they invited him on for an interview, as they have done in the past, would he just walk on in the middle of a segment? No, this was a publicity stunt by Alex Jones. TYT has a larger audience than he does and he was just trying to grab some attention.

Back
Top Bottom