• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alex Jones and Cenk Uygar get into a shouting match at the RNC

So then you don't have any evidence that he's invited other than "he said so"?
Oy vey.
You made a false claim and got checked. Get over it.
There is no "proof" either way at this point. Which is why I said it will likely boil down to a "he said, she said" type of issue.

You'd think there would be some indication, no matter how small, that they were expecting them. If you're invited to someone's show do you burst in during a live stream and start trolling and hurling insults?
Your speculation is irrelevant.
Stop deflecting from your error.
And btw, in the realm of evidence, Cenk welcoming him to the Young Turks could be interpreted that way.

Also, why do you care? I do not actually care, but you seem very, very passionate about protecting Alex Jones. You a fan? Seems likely because even in this thread you seem more interested in stirring controversy than actual substance.
More deflection because you can't support your original comment. Figures.

Your comment was wrong, you got checked on it. That is what this is about. Not your like or dislike of Jones or the Turks.

Just how tall is that cameraman in the OP clip?

Oy vey.
You made a false claim and got checked. Get over it.
There is no "proof" either way at this point. Which is why I said it will likely boil down to a "he said, she said" type of issue.

Your speculation is irrelevant.
Stop deflecting from your error.
And btw, in the realm of evidence, Cenk welcoming him to the Young Turks could be interpreted that way.

More deflection because you can't support your original comment. Figures.

Your comment was wrong, you got checked on it. That is what this is about. Not your like or dislike of Jones or the Turks.

LOL. Just like Alex Jones, Excon shows up uninvited to troll everyone. Let me know when you have any substance to discuss.

He was not invited on the show. That is a lie that Alex Jones was spreading. I watched that show in its entirety, not just the clip with the fight. Word gets back to the TYT crew after the fight that Alex Jones is going around saying he was invited on the show. TYT denounces that immediately. Think about it. If they invited him on for an interview, as they have done in the past, would he just walk on in the middle of a segment? No, this was a publicity stunt by Alex Jones. TYT has a larger audience than he does and he was just trying to grab some attention.
I understand that is what you want to believe, but it is not "proof" that he was not invited.
You are making definitive statements which you can not provided proof for.

LOL. Just like Alex Jones, Excon shows up uninvited to troll everyone. Let me know when you have any substance to discuss.
More deflection.
Pointing out that you were wrong is not trolling. It is is pointing out that you were factually wrong in debate. But saying someone is, would be.

You can not have an accurate debate, let alone a discussion, when the facts aren't straight.

There may not be anything that rises to the level of "proof" but it is pretty obvious what happened to anyone with the smallest amount of common sense and the ability to read human behavior. You don't even have to take anyone's word. Just watch the video. Watch the expressions and body language of the TYT crew and how Alex acts. See that "WTF is going on" look on the faces of Cenk and the other TYT people? It is obvious to any reasonable person they were caught off guard.

More deflection.
Pointing out that you were wrong is not trolling. It is is pointing out that you were factually wrong in debate. But saying someone is, would be.

You can not have an accurate debate, let alone a discussion, when the facts aren't straight.

Look, kid, I get it, you're upset that your favorite radio host got wrecked and it makes you emotional, but I don't actually care. Every staff member of TYT is saying he wasn't invited, and in the real world the owners of a house/business/tv show get to decide who is and isn't invited.

"We don't know that this burglar wasn't invited. The home owner says he wasn't but the burglar said he was. I guess it's he-said-she-said situation and we'll never know!"

That's what I was thinking.

Best not to feed the trolls.

Sometimes it's fun to do anyway. The best is when you can get them incredibly emotional like Excon seems to be.

There may not be anything that rises to the level of "proof" but it is pretty obvious what happened to anyone with the smallest amount of common sense and the ability to read human behavior. You don't even have to take anyone's word. Just watch the video. Watch the expressions and body language of the TYT crew and how Alex acts. See that "WTF is going on" look on the faces of Cenk and the other TYT people? It is obvious to any reasonable person they were caught off guard.
Your opinion is noted.
It is not common sense but a bias that leads you to your opinion.

The following is where you should have left it.

There may not be anything that rises to the level of "proof" ...
Anything past that relies solely on your interpretation which is influenced by your own biases.

Common sense says that, as is, this would boil down to a "he said, she said" type of situation.

Maybe Jones will offer more clarification, or maybe he wont. We'll see.

Look, kid, I get it, you're upset that your favorite radio host got wrecked and it makes you emotional, but I don't actually care. Every staff member of TYT is saying he wasn't invited, and in the real world the owners of a house/business/tv show get to decide who is and isn't invited.

"We don't know that this burglar wasn't invited. The home owner says he wasn't but the burglar said he was. I guess it's he-said-she-said situation and we'll never know!"
Oh look. More deflection from your false claims by making more stupid false claims. Figures.

Lets repeat those false claims since you think you can bury them in deflectio0n.
Ana came out within a minute and told him to get the **** off her set because he wasn't invited.
No she didn't. You were dishonest.

... to hurl insults ...
Was just more dishonesty from you.

Instead of admitting your errors all you did was deflect and compounded them with false claims of me. And you would suggest I am trolling? iLOL

The problem resides with you and your false claims, no one else.

The best is when you can get them incredibly emotional like Excon seems to be.
Whatever you are using to draw that opinion, is clearly out of calibration.
You were factually wrong in your claims and apparently do not like it being pointed out. That is what sounds emotional.

That's what I was thinking.

Best not to feed the trolls.

Stop baiting.

Oh look. More deflection from your false claims by making more stupid false claims. Figures.

Lets repeat those false claims since you think you can bury them in deflectio0n.
No she didn't. You were dishonest.

Was just more dishonesty from you.

Instead of admitting your errors all you did was deflect and compounded them with false claims of me. And you would suggest I am trolling? iLOL

The problem resides with you and your false claims, no one else.

Whatever you are using to draw that opinion, is clearly out of calibration.
You were factually wrong in your claims and apparently do not like it being pointed out. That is what sounds emotional.

Stop baiting.

Cool story, bro.

Meh, it stirred up notice for them both, their life's blood. They both need the drama. They're both massive dickheads.

Your opinion is noted.
It is not common sense but a bias that leads you to your opinion.

The following is where you should have left it.

Anything past that relies solely on your interpretation which is influenced by your own biases.

Common sense says that, as is, this would boil down to a "he said, she said" type of situation.

Maybe Jones will offer more clarification, or maybe he wont. We'll see.

Based on your criteria, why would it matter if Jones offers more clarification? It wouldn't constitute "proof" of anything.

Lets get the facts straight please. He was invited on the show and then one of the hosts on the liberal show spit in his face. He committed battery.

Alex Jones, lightening rod truth purveyor? Crack pot with a following? No. He's a CIA plant to help identify the weak minded.

Based on your criteria, why would it matter if Jones offers more clarification? It wouldn't constitute "proof" of anything.
If you do not understand how more evidence may make things more clear, I can't help you.

What if the invite was caught on tape?
What if it was a joke played on TYT by one of thier producers/staff?
What if it was a joke played on Jones by one of his staff?​
Too many "what ifs".
Of course clarification would help.

Alex Jones, lightening rod truth purveyor? Crack pot with a following? No. He's a CIA plant to help identify the weak minded.

Amazing though none of the people on the pro-liberal side are mentioning the fact the liberal host man spit in Alex Jones' face. That's a crime and he ran away.

Amazing though none of the people on the pro-liberal side are mentioning the fact the liberal host man spit in Alex Jones' face. That's a crime and he ran away.
You presume were a nation that respects it's own laws. Now, we live in a country where while everyone is equal, some are more equal.

You presume were a nation that respects it's own laws. Now, we live in a country where while everyone is equal, some are more equal.

From my perspective Alex Jones for the most part was cordial while the liberal group was hearing verbal insults, pushing Jones' staff, and spitting in the host face.

So...I made the mistake of reading an article about a Twitter spat between a bunch of celebrities. Then I read this thread and watched the video. What I have learned is that there are a lot of people on this planet trying desperately to show the world just how and why it is so ****ed up. They all deserve each other. I wish they would all go to Guam...all stand on the same side of the Island, and and then send tweets as it flips over and drowns them all.

So...I made the mistake of reading an article about a Twitter spat between a bunch of celebrities. Then I read this thread and watched the video. What I have learned is that there are a lot of people on this planet trying desperately to show the world just how and why it is so ****ed up. They all deserve each other. I wish they would all go to Guam...all stand on the same side of the Island, and and then send tweets as it flips over and drowns them all.

Well, there goes his political career.

Well, there goes his political career.

9 years and still going strong. He is the incumbent and easily expected to be reelected as often as he wants.

Back
Top Bottom