• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alex Jones’ ex-wife calls him ‘truly mentally ill’

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is “truly mentally ill” and a danger to society, his ex-wife insisted in a new interview.

Kelly Jones, 54, gave the damning verdict in an interview with “Inside Edition” just ahead of her ex being ordered to pay out $4.1 million for repeatedly calling the 2012 school slaughter in Newton, Connecticut, a hoax.

“Alex is truly mentally ill. To me, he should be protected from himself and others,” she said of the 48-year-old Infowars host, whom she was married to for eight years.
=========================================================
Anything to make a buck.

I wonder why she got with him, married him and stayed with him for 8 years...

I wonder why she got with him, married him and stayed with him for 8 years...
Maybe he hadn't gone insane yet, when she married him.

Think about what kind of woman would marry and have children with him in the first place.
My ONLY sympathies are with her children, and that's IF they are all minors in the first place.
If they have adult kids, those kids are accountable for their views as any adult would be.

Sorry but I don't feel the least bit sorry for Kelly Jones.
She knew what he was eons ago.

I'm going to cut her a tiny bit of slack because guys normally put their best face on when they are trying to get a woman to have sex with them or marry them.

But soon after she learned what he was really like it was up to her to leave him.

Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is “truly mentally ill” and a danger to society, his ex-wife insisted in a new interview.

Kelly Jones, 54, gave the damning verdict in an interview with “Inside Edition” just ahead of her ex being ordered to pay out $4.1 million for repeatedly calling the 2012 school slaughter in Newton, Connecticut, a hoax.

“Alex is truly mentally ill. To me, he should be protected from himself and others,” she said of the 48-year-old Infowars host, whom she was married to for eight years.
=========================================================
Anything to make a buck.
She could be right. Or she could be laying the grounds for a defence when/if Jones faces criminal prosecution.

In passing one may note that not a few ex wives consider their former husbands to be insane.

He's a conman who targets the mentally ill. Every last CT is just a way to get people onto his site, where they can be redirected to expensive useless supplements, like "colloidal silver".

Back
Top Bottom