• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alec Baldwin Set to Host MSNBC Primetime Show

I can't think of a better place for Baldwin to be. One more nut in the jar, considering it's MSNBC.

I was going to find that video clip of Team America where our evil nemesis from North Korea says, "I got Alwick Baldwin." Alas, I could not! I did get this though.

I really hate the voices of all the Baldwin brothers. Since it will be on Friday's at 10 when I will be watching Blue Bloods there is zero chance I will see it though.

I honestly can't stand any of the Baldwin brothers, but Alec in particular makes me want to beak my own eyes out. Needless to say, I will not be watching.

I wish "a lit stick of dynamite" was the answer if I ever asked him what was in his wallet.

Paula Deen says something offensive and she loses everything. Alec Baldwin frequently says horrendous crap and gets his own show on MSNBC.

Typical.

As long as he doesn't drink first, he'll be just as normal as any other political commentator. I have a feeling this is more about an answer to the Daily Show than anything else.

There is nothing "normal" about any commentator on MSNBC...

I wish "a lit stick of dynamite" was the answer if I ever asked him what was in his wallet.

Paula Deen says something offensive and she loses everything. Alec Baldwin frequently says horrendous crap and gets his own show on MSNBC.

Typical.

That's because progressives can say whatever they want no matter how racist or biased and there is little to no backlash. The reason for that is because they promote the progressive authoritarian/totalitarian agenda..... Progressives cant question their own cult members - that's why they're in 100% consensus as a collectivist political party.... That's also the reason why "conservatives" are not and the republican party is fractured - because we do ask questions and are not in complete consensus because we're not collectivists.

That's because progressives can say whatever they want no matter how racist or biased and there is little to no backlash. The reason for that is because they promote the progressive authoritarian/totalitarian agenda..... Progressives cant question their own cult members - that's why they're in 100% consensus as a collectivist political party.... That's also the reason why "conservatives" are not and the republican party is fractured - because we do ask questions and are not in complete consensus because we're not collectivists.

You're really not all there are you?

Y'know, I always wanted to not believe that, but it just seems like evidence keeps slapping me in the face. It'd be nice if ONE member of the fringe-left had any sort of repercussion for being an idiot.

You're really not all there are you?

Show me a progressive that has been blackballed and thrown under the bus for saying something controversial... Show me the "progressive Paula Dean."

Typical.
Shouldnt be a shock. His co-star on 30 Rock used the same anti-gay rhetoric and said "oh...yeah...right...****...I shouldnt say that outloud. My bad." and it was like "whew...well...as long as he didnt REALLY mean it..."

Liberals and homosexuals have ALWAYS sacrificed their position based on who said or did what. The perpetrator must be white and conservative or at least NOT liberal 'connected' for their 'crimes' to matter.

Hey MVB! I thought I'd find you on here somewhere! Quite a bit different from TNS, huh?

Is there anyone out there who does like Alec Baldwin?? Considering his psychotic behavior!:lamo

Is MSNBC's goal to further prove how worthless of a network they are? If so, they are on the right track.

Actually, I think that, from an entertainment standpoint, this is probably a major upgrade from the MSLSD norm. But I observe the Jewish sabbath, so sadly I'll be missing Alex. :violin:

Show me a progressive that has been blackballed and thrown under the bus for saying something controversial... Show me the "progressive Paula Dean."

Paula Deen is a Democrat. You should be thrilled.

FAIL.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/celebrities-political-affiliations-20122210/25628

The Food Network star campaigned for Obama back in 2008,

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...cal-affiliations-20122210/25628#ixzz2blurc300
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Back
Top Bottom