• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alec Baldwin attacks photographer and is setting himself up for new teeth

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
PHOTOS: Alec Baldwin 'attacks' another shutterbug after wife 'flees into tea shop' - NYPOST.com

AB's a celebrity, and paparazzi-ism unfortunately goes with the territory... because celebrities are the most important news for the majority of western nations. He might not like it... but that's too bad.

I can see something along these lines happening... Baldwin will try to pull the following, and at one point he will be on the bad end of it, picking up his chicklets from the pavement.

AlecBaldwinwithPhotographerPaulAdao211808--300x300.jpg

SPL600814_001145557--300x300.jpg

Certainly physical violence isn't the preferred option, but I can sympathize with him a bit since the photographer was pestering AB's wife just days after she'd given birth.

PHOTOS: Alec Baldwin 'attacks' another shutterbug after wife 'flees into tea shop' - NYPOST.com

AB's a celebrity, and paparazzi-ism unfortunately goes with the territory... because celebrities are the most important news for the majority of western nations. He might not like it... but that's too bad.]

They know that and most celebrities are more than happy to allow the paparazzi a little access to keep their star shining. But I think that he should have the right to not have his picture taken. Ironically, the pictures here were likely taken by another paprazzi who got beaten to the punch by the first guy!

That looked a little bit..intimate. Maybe it wasnt a 'confrontation' at all!

Certainly physical violence isn't the preferred option, but I can sympathize with him a bit since the photographer was pestering AB's wife just days after she'd given birth.
He should'a pestered his "rude thoughtless pig" of a daughter then; Baldwin would probably have given him a nice big hug.

They know that and most celebrities are more than happy to allow the paparazzi a little access to keep their star shining. But I think that he should have the right to not have his picture taken. Ironically, the pictures here were likely taken by another paprazzi who got beaten to the punch by the first guy!
He doesn't have the right not to have his picture taken. This isn't France. He entered the public life, he's been very public about his public life. It's part of the territory.

If he keeps this crap up, I predict one day Alec is going to be on the receiving end of an ass kicking.

That looked a little bit..intimate. Maybe it wasnt a 'confrontation' at all!
Yeah... I was going to post a comment to the one photo that I hope Alec wore a condom.

Back
Top Bottom