• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alec Baldwin and Anderson Cooper

Anderson Cooper: Why Does Alec Baldwin Get A Pass Using Gay Slurs? A Conservative Would Be Vilified - Fox Nation

Aside from Fox, I haven't seen this in the MSM. Did I miss it? Was it reported by the MSM? If not, is it true? Is it a lie made up by Fox, or did AB and AC actually say those things? If AC really said that, is he right? Is AB getting a pass for being liberal?

That's just the way our politically correct and always left leaning national media operates... They have a very strict set of rules and guidlines when it comes to hate and hate speech.

Rule #1 Liberals are always the champions against hate.
Rule #2 Conservatives are always centered on hate.

So when a member of the media learns that a high profile liberal has publicly spewed hate or intolerance, they simply refer to rule #1... And when a high profile (or even obscure) Conservative expresses harsh criticism that's gaining public support, toward a liberal politician or some liberal policy, they simply refer to rule #2. Or put another way...

Liberals can't be haters because they are good people, and conservatives can't be good people because they are haters.

That's just the way our politically correct and always left leaning national media operates... They have a very strict set of rules and guidlines when it comes to hate and hate speech.

So when a member of the media learns that a high profile liberal has publicly spewed hate or intolerance, they simply refer to rule #1... And when a high profile (or even obscure) Conservative expresses harsh criticism that's gaining public support, toward a liberal politician or some liberal policy, they simply refer to rule #2. Or put another way...

Liberals can't be haters because they are good people, and conservatives can't be good people because they are haters.

Do you generalize much, Grim?

According to your logic, Fox and MSNBC have the same bias.

Fox just figured out how to make money off of it. They sell victimhood and millions buy it.

The irony is how centered on hate towards liberals this post is.

Fox just figured out how to make money off of it. They sell victimhood and millions buy it.
According to what you said, all the other networks should be copying them.

Anderson Cooper: Why Does Alec Baldwin Get A Pass Using Gay Slurs? A Conservative Would Be Vilified - Fox Nation

Aside from Fox, I haven't seen this in the MSM. Did I miss it? Was it reported by the MSM? If not, is it true? Is it a lie made up by Fox, or did AB and AC actually say those things? If AC really said that, is he right? Is AB getting a pass for being liberal?

GMAFB, I hate Alec Baldwin, think he's a buffoon. But, this rant is not like stringing a half-dead queer up on a fence. WTF?
“George Stark, you lying little bitch. I am gonna f%#@ you up … I want all of my followers and beyond to straighten out this ****ing little bitch, George Stark. @MailOnline … My wife and I attend a funeral to pay our respects to an old friend, and some toxic Brit writes this ****ing trash … If put my foot up your ****ing ass, George Stark, but I’m sure you’d dig it too much … I’m gonna find you, George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I’m gonna ****…you…up.”
Alec Baldwin, Would-Be Gay-Basher « The Dish

Who freakin cares? Try this... turn off the TV, unplug it, carry it to the basement/garage/attic, and live your life instead of watching others fake lives.

I can promise you... doing this will do more to change your perception of reality than dropping acid.

The irony is how centered on hate towards liberals this post is.

I don't hate liberals, I just don't understand them. While there are times they can really be annoying, there are other times when I just feel sorry for them.

Who freakin cares? Try this... turn off the TV, unplug it, carry it to the basement/garage/attic, and live your life instead of watching others fake lives.

I can promise you... doing this will do more to change your perception of reality than dropping acid.
Where TF did that come from? I don't even watch TV. I already said that I didn't see it in the MSM aside from Fox's website. Are you dyslexic?

According to what you said, all the other networks should be copying them.

If they all did it, they wouldn't make money. Then one network would switch to liberal, convince liberals that they're being persecuted and make a killing. See if everybody did it, they wouldn't be able to sell the victimhood product.

If they all did it, they wouldn't make money. Then one network would switch to liberal, convince liberals that they're being persecuted and make a killing. See if everybody did it, they wouldn't be able to sell the victimhood product.
But there are more conservatives than liberals. Shouldn't there be more networks selling victimhood to conservatives, than catering to liberals?

Where TF did that come from? I don't even watch TV. I already said that I didn't see it in the MSM aside from Fox's website. Are you dyslexic?

Your OP gave the opposite impression. If someone says they didn't see something then asks if they missed it implies that they were looking for it.

Regardless, it just blows my mind what mindless celebrity bull**** people find engaging. That's all.

Your OP gave the opposite impression. If someone says they didn't see something then asks if they missed it implies that they were looking for it.

Regardless, it just blows my mind what mindless celebrity bull**** people find engaging. That's all.
This is the media bias forum, and AC's comments were about media bias.

This is the media bias forum, and AC's comments were about media bias.

Yes and.... how does any of that actually affect your life? If you shut out the media... it's bias is absent.

But there are more conservatives than liberals. Shouldn't there be more networks selling victimhood to conservatives, than catering to liberals?

The profits aren't there if they dilute the product. They wouldn't be victims if all the networks played that game.

I don't buy that there are more conservatives. If that were true, Obama would have never been elected once.

Back
Top Bottom