• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Alcohol

kal-el

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
As I'm sure most of you know, I have 2 D.U.I.'s. I hardly drink anymore, but I was wondering what beer you prefer, if you like beer? I find Camo Ice almost deadly. It is a 40oz. It's so strong, it'll have you biting the bark off of trees.:2razz:

Yuengling Black & Tan...

If they don't have it, I just say, "Give me the darkest beer ya got."...

cnredd said:
Yuengling Black & Tan...

If they don't have it, I just say, "Give me the darkest beer ya got."...

Black and tan, really? I think that's nasty. Regular Yuengling lager is ok, but I don't like Black & Tan. Hell, I'll drink Nati ice before that.

I brew my own and it is one hell of a lot better than anything you could buy in a store. And those old 16 ounce Grolsch bottles with the flip tops are the neatest thing ever invented.

Ummm, Ephermyr...with a slice of orange. I can taste it now...is it too early to go to happy hour?

Fat Tire followed by Kilkennys at a close second

Malibu or whiskey ..that s my favorite

Definitely have to second the mentioning of Fat Tire. I also like a microbrewery out of Estes Park Colorado that brews a good amber ale. I don't buy beer a lot, so it's kind of a rare thing for me. I do like wine though-mostly of the merlot variety.

Old and wise said:
I brew my own and it is one hell of a lot better than anything you could buy in a store. And those old 16 ounce Grolsch bottles with the flip tops are the neatest thing ever invented.

I tried brewing my own a couple of times and it was a great success,not cloudy or a lot of sediment,but nice and clear and strong,tasted a little like Stella Artois and that's pretty good.I don't know why I didn't try it again,laziness and impatience I suppose!

Last edited:
I've never had any DUI's but I occassionally drink socially. I like a lot of European Beer: Guinness, Heineken, Hoegardden, and Boddington's are some of my favorites. I tend to prefer darker, richer beer.

Back
Top Bottom