• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alcee Hastings Once Impeached for Corruption Is Now Setting House Guidelines for Impeach

Trump

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
No shame in impeachment ask Democrat Alcee Hastings....:lamo

They accuse Trump of "bribery", so who do the Dems put in charge of impeachment procedures? A guy who committed Bribery :roll:

Trump appointed a secretary of labor who cut a secret deal with a pedophile and covered it up. The Republicans heavily supported a racist pedophile for Alabama to the US Senate.

I wouldn't be throwing stones in your glass house, my friend.

Trump appointed a secretary of labor who cut a secret deal with a pedophile and covered it up. The Republicans heavily supported a racist pedophile for Alabama to the US Senate.

and whats that got to do with OP impeachment point?

You see the hypocrisy in Hastings assisting writing impeachment rules, but don’t recognize the biggest hypocrite in the country who sits at the Resolute desk? Now that’s some hypocrisy!

The American Taliban don't care, they are hypocrites 100% of the time. They have no shame. Project their own scumbaggery on Democrats that don't actually fit democrats

Obama signed off on "Crossfire Hurricane" and it produced a NOTHING BURGER......thats shameless!

Your guy seems to be working with the Russians against our own US interests and against our own services, even when our ally is being engaged in a "hot war".

What a nerve (that) that gentleman should open his mouth regarding anyone else's misconduct.

Of course, no one dares criticize him.

Your guy seems to be working with the Russians against our own US interests and against our own services, even when our ally is being engaged in a "hot war".

nobody but CT tin foil hat Dems believe your Russian silly garbage....save it for Rachael:shrug:

nobody but CT tin foil hat Dems believe your Russian silly garbage....save it for Rachael:shrug:

lol. only right wingers proclaim the right wing fantasy you right wingers do.

thank goodness it really is that easy to type on the Internet.

Obama signed off on "Crossfire Hurricane" and it produced a NOTHING BURGER......thats shameless!

The trump campaign was coordinating with the Russians, via scum like PappoApocalypse and please-bone-my-wife-in front-of me-while-I-watch Stone. Despite right-wing nut trump supporters attempting to rewrite history, the FISA warrants were justified and as the IG concluded, had no partisan intent.

Sorry, my friend.. trump is Putin's bitch and deserves to be held accountable.

Hastings was impeached and convicted (note to Republicans - members of his own party voted against by him) after being acquitted of his crimes (Note to GOP & Trump).

What is meant by "setting guidelines"? It sounds like a formal process. Do you mean, "expressing his own opinion"? I don't see how the Congress can prevent him from doing that.

I encourage the GOP and Trump to follow the process used by and towards Hastings. Impeach him, remove him and let him run then if he cares to.

The trump campaign was coordinating with the Russians, via scum like PappoApocalypse and please-bone-my-wife-in front-of me-while-I-watch Stone. Despite right-wing nut trump supporters attempting to rewrite history, the FISA warrants were justified and as the IG concluded, had no partisan intent.

Sorry, my friend.. trump is Putin's bitch and deserves to be held accountable.

Durham will have final say no matter what you or I think......my friend...:peace

Hastings was impeached and convicted (note to Republicans - members of his own party voted against by him) after being acquitted of his crimes (Note to GOP & Trump).

What is meant by "setting guidelines"? It sounds like a formal process. Do you mean, "expressing his own opinion"? I don't see how the Congress can prevent him from doing that.

I encourage the GOP and Trump to follow the process used by and towards Hastings. Impeach him, remove him and let him run then if he cares to.

call up your congressmen....let know. Think this cake is already baked but might make ya feel better

He was impeached and removed from his judicial appointment by his own party. That doesn't prevent him from running for and winning a seat if the voters want to elect him.

I wish republicans were as willing to convict wrong doing against one of their own as democrats are.

Durham will have final say no matter what you or I think......my friend...:peace

And whatever his conclusion, by commenting on the IG's conclusions while his investigation was still ongoing, Durham has proven he's trump and putin's bitch as well, as is Barr.

It's a shame these once honorable men will go down in history as flunkies of a cartoon mob boss.

Back
Top Bottom