• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Albums

TheGirlNextDoor


DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I currently have two albums in my profile, and a couple of questions.

How many albums can I make?
Is there a limit to how many pictures can be stored in them... is there a limit for each album?
Is there a way to make one album public and the rest private?

I have my profile set to (I think) only "friends " can view albums, but I didn't know if there was a way to break that up.

Thanks for the help.

Is there a limit to how many pictures can be stored in them... is there a limit for each album?

I have my profile set to (I think) only "friends " can view albums, but I didn't know if there was a way to break that up.

Thanks for the help.

What's an album?

Thanks for the help.

I looked at your albums. Who is that cute blonde guy, Zack? :mrgreen:

Well he is a cutie! :)

Yeah, he is. I should say He's my ex nephew? Exhubs side of family (Ex's brothers son)...I just can't seem to call nieces and nephews exs. Kids are all still close.

In your profile, you have the option to your left, to create an album. It comes in handy to store pics and .gifs that you can link directly from your album to forum posts.

Why wasn't I informed of this much earlier ????

WAAH! I wanna see your Album !!!
I have my albums set to where only my contacts (friends) can see them.

You aren't missing anything special.

WAAH! I wanna see your Album !!!

Click on her name. Select "view profile". On the left side of page is a section called "albums". Enjoy peeping.

I have my albums set to where only my contacts (friends) can see them.

You aren't missing anything special.

So I must be one of your contacts then. I feel special now.

Thanks for the help.

I'm not aware of a limit on the number of albums per user that Vbulletin can handle but the Admin can set a limit per user. The same applies to the number of pictures...it's set by the Admin.

As far as making individual albums private, there may be a hack for that but I'm pretty sure that the vanilla version of VB doesn't support that.

Click on her name. Select "view profile". On the left side of page is a section called "albums". Enjoy peeping.

I don't think anyone can peep...I set that by design.

Nothing, huh? :(

Back
Top Bottom