• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alaska's Murkowski fundraising doing very well v Trump endorsed Tshibaka

Probably because the only "big lie" that we see on January 6, 2021 are the lunatic leftist freaks screaming about delusional insurrections. Here is a hint since reality is obvious a concept that is alien to you: Why has nobody in the 600+ that have been charged for the January 6, 2021 riot been charged with insurrection? Could it be that your complete lack of civics education has demonstrated your inability to discern an insurrection from a riot?

You make up fantasies out of thin air, and then wonder why people consider it derangement, as in a complete mental break-down? Seriously?

Why weren't the ANTIFA attacks on the federal buildings in DC in April 2021 considered an insurrection? Could it be that you support those leftist terrorist scum?

Cheney is a political has-been, as are all Republicans who voted for an illegal and unconstitutional impeachment. That includes Murkowski. I voted for Sen. Cruz in 2016, but the State of Alaska voted for Trump and Alaskans remember Murkowski's vote. Just like they remembered Sen. Begich's vote on ACA in 2010. You might want to ask him about his non-existent political career since then, because Murkowski and Cheney will both be joining him as failed politicians.

Yup.... more whataboutisms. That's what I expected from the likes of you.

I don't agree with violent riots, no matter if they are from the left or the right.

But what I really DO NOT agree with is violent attempts to overturn legitimate elections. That's a whole different league from your typical violent riot.

I'm not surprised you don't see the difference.

Yup.... more whataboutisms. That's what I expected from the likes of you.

I don't agree with violent riots, no matter if they are from the left or the right.
What complete BS. You have been supporting, and continue to support the Democrat-sponsored BLM and ANTIFA attacks across the nation on almost a daily basis since April 2015. So don't feed anyone that utter BS. You actively support violence when it is performed by Democrat-sponsored terrorists.

But what I really DO NOT agree with is violent attempts to overturn legitimate elections. That's a whole different league from your typical violent riot.

I'm not surprised you don't see the difference.
If you actually had an education instead of your leftist indoctrination, you would know that there was never any risk of overturning any election that had already been decided the previous month. But you prefer to remain completely ignorant about how your own government functions like a good leftist slave. It is your complete lack of civics education which makes you and your leftist ilk look ridiculously stupid. Like calling a riot an "insurrection" when not a single person has ever been charged with insurrection. Could you be any dumber?

What complete BS. You have been supporting, and continue to support the Democrat-sponsored BLM and ANTIFA attacks across the nation on almost a daily basis since April 2015. So don't feed anyone that utter BS. You actively support violence when it is performed by Democrat-sponsored terrorists.

If you actually had an education instead of your leftist indoctrination, you would know that there was never any risk of overturning any election that had already been decided the previous month. But you prefer to remain completely ignorant about how your own government functions like a good leftist slave. It is your complete lack of civics education which makes you and your leftist ilk look ridiculously stupid. Like calling a riot an "insurrection" when not a single person has ever been charged with insurrection. Could you be any dumber?

Absolutely... I could be at your level.

Back
Top Bottom