• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alaska Woman Says Feds Searched Home for Pelosi's Laptop

She did, and why would she do that if, by your assertion, she knew it was her? And since when do we do no-knock warrants on citizens because they look similar to a criminal? :rolleyes:

There is a mountain of evidence against her being the woman in the photo, not the least of which being a complete lack of a criminal record. What you defend is the use of dangerous no-knock warrants on superficial similarities.

She mentioned that the woman wears a similar jacket, too... something that you already dismissed with your Clark Kent analogy. But regardless we shouldn't be arresting people, especially busting their door down on a no-knock warrant, because she looks like a suspect in a photo. Again, you'd likely strongly oppose these police tactics in any case where you aren't politically biased towards the suspect.

She is also not what anyone might consider a unique looking person. You attend any rural PTA meeting and you'll meet 12 women who look like her, especially if the lineup is going off of blurry photos.
I guarantee the FBI did not get a warrant for a no knock raid looking for very specific items because her social media pictures looked like the same woman in the blurry photos released to the public. The fact it is objectively her in all the photos is beside the point, they didn't get PC to search for a laptop based on that alone. Perhaps there's pictures of her inside as well, not just on the Capitol steps.

The jawline and earlobes are very different. Hairstyle is a little different, as well as color/highlights.
You don’t know what you mean when you say the jawline is different. I’ve already addressed the ears saying I want a 3/4 image of Hueper to put the issue to rest. Your hair comment is nonsense because different cameras with different settings with different lighting are going to capture wildly different images.
People don't 'change throughout the day' at a single event. Put on or take off a jacket - sure. But change shirts and scarves? Put on earrings and take off a mask?
Tell a Jew that people don’t take off or put on sweaters.

Yes, and I found the manner in which she responded to be in good faith. But to people who think that Hueper and the woman in the picture don’t resemble each other, a person who disagrees with you is Marilyn Hueper.
Literally no one has said they don't resemble on another. The question is, do they look like the SAME person. There are differences in the physical appearance, and differences in the clothing that show a disconnect.

And keep in mind that Marilyn Hueper also noted differences in both the physical appearance, and that the woman was wearing clothing unlike what she owns or was wearing.

You don’t know what you mean when you say the jawline is different. I’ve already addressed the ears saying I want a 3/4 image of Hueper to put the issue to rest. Your hair comment is nonsense because different cameras with different settings with different lighting are going to capture wildly different images.

Tell a Jew that people don’t take off or put on sweaters.
I think the entire point here is that using the pictures presented as a jumping off point to say "Yes, warrant issued!" is a huge over-reach.

Literally no one has said they don't resemble on another. The question is, do they look like the SAME person. There are differences in the physical appearance, and differences in the clothing that show a disconnect.

And keep in mind that Marilyn Hueper also noted differences in both the physical appearance, and that the woman was wearing clothing unlike what she owns or was wearing.
That they don’t resemble each other has been your argument from the start of the thread.

And nobody cares about your moronic “Human beings don’t change their clothing!!!” argument. Every time you repeat that the collective IQ of the internet drops a point.

I wouldn't do it - but I don't like political speeches. Some people take advantage of an even to take a trip, or be a part of history. Does that mean they should be detained and have their computers seized?

If they went into the building, yes.

I think the entire point here is that using the pictures presented as a jumping off point to say "Yes, warrant issued!" is a huge over-reach.
How do you know that the FBI relied on the pictures alone?

I guarantee the FBI did not get a warrant for a no knock raid looking for very specific items because her social media pictures looked like the same woman in the blurry photos released to the public. The fact it is objectively her in all the photos is beside the point, they didn't get PC to search for a laptop based on that alone. Perhaps there's pictures of her inside as well, not just on the Capitol steps.

I guarantee you that they did. The first clue is that, according to the story, the Alaska woman was, during questioning, presented with nothing more than those photos when the police were seeking a confession. If they had more than the photos:

1) She'd be in custody and

2) They would have tried to leverage her with the better evidence.

That they don’t resemble each other has been your argument from the start of the thread.

And nobody cares about your moronic “Human beings don’t change their clothing!!!” argument. Every time you repeat that the collective IQ of the internet drops a point.
Nope. I've said they don't look exactly the same.

Yes, and I found the manner in which she responded to be in good faith. But to people who think that Hueper and the woman in the picture don’t resemble each other, a person who disagrees with you is Marilyn Hueper.

Resemblance isn't grounds for a search warrant, much less a no-knock warrant. She also said that the woman only kind of looked like her, pointing out herself that he woman in the photo has detached earlobes, something she had always wanted.

So if you want to use her as a supporting witness, she also points out the facts you want to ignore.

Again, you are supporting what amounts to smash and grab by the police because of superficial resemblances... something you only support when you don't like the other person's politics...

Also, That Asian woman that was assaulted with a hammer in NY... should the NYC police start smashing down the doors of black women's homes who have the same build and similar facial features?

Every single one of your posts on the first page of this thread concerning their resemblance mocks the notion that they looks the same. Stop gas lighting.

Cardnial thinks they look exactly the same... so long as you ignore all the ways they aren't exactly the same.

In his mind this woman is a Jason Borne wanna be who brings costume to a rally so that she can change clothes in a crowd, in 40 degree weather, complete with fake earloabes, break into the Capitol, steal a laptop and then fly back to Alaska where she carries on her life long cover as average law abiding woman from Alaska. The only thing she appears to have missed was covering that her head was square, and forgetting to wear a mask for in the Capitol.

iu

How do you know that was solely the grounds for a search warrant?
Because..

1) They didn't arrest her.

2) When attempting to pull a confession she was only presented with the photos. If they had any more information, they would have presented that as well.

Because..

1) They didn't arrest her.

2) When attempting to pull a confession she was only presented with the photos. If they had any more information, they would have presented that as well.
Okay, so that was only your own assumption then.

Okay, so that was only your own assumption then.

Those are the stablished fact. If they had better evidence she would be arrested.

They just hoped to find Pelosi's laptop in her house, they didn't, so they can't arrest her on superficial evidence... which is all they had.

Those are the stablished fact. If they had better evidence she would be arrested.

They just hoped to find Pelosi's laptop in her house, they didn't, so they can't arrest her on superficial evidence... which is all they had.
No, those are facts that point to themselves.

No, those are facts that point to themselves.

So in your world, the lack of an arrest (aka. failure to find evidence) and believability of the suspect, is as inconsequential as the lack of matching earlobes...

But that forehead, boy... now you are on to something! :rolleyes:

So in your world, the lack of an arrest (aka. failure to find evidence) and believability of the suspect, is as inconsequential as the lack of matching earlobes...

But that forehead, boy... now you are on to something! :rolleyes:
I am saying that the lack of earlobes is inconsequential of the believability of the arrest.

I personally think traveling from alaska to dc to listen to trump is pretty foolish. Just saying.
I think walking across the street to listen to Trump is pretty foolish.

Every single one of your posts on the first page of this thread concerning their resemblance mocks the notion that they looks the same. Stop gas lighting.
lol. OK. You are being a bit reflective with that. (You are the one gaslighting, thank you).

I've consistently pointed out the differences, not that there wasn't some resemblance.

I would love to see what the warrant has to say. And we probably will once their lawyer has time to review. Even if she did everything they suspect (and it's still not clear what that is), It's hard to see how they could justify the no knock warrant, holding them handcuffed for 4 hours, conducting an interrogation, etc.

Pelosi wasn't so cheap, she could use find my Mac to find the laptop, guess Chromebooks or PC's are all Congress can afford.

Next time, use Airtags on everything, but then we'd find all the missing art from the Capitol in Congresspeople's summer homes.:ROFLMAO:

You mean like confirming 120 examples of collusion???

I would say no, as would all those 400 plus traitors that have already been hunted down and charged...
Who confirmed 120 examples of collusion? WaPo?

Or the 400 traitors. NYT?

Back
Top Bottom