• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alaska Woman Says Feds Searched Home for Pelosi's Laptop

I am saying that the lack of earlobes is inconsequential of the believability of the arrest.

Except that they are a clear genetic marker that differentiate individuals with otherwise similar features and (checks notes) ... jackets.

Who confirmed 120 examples of collusion? WaPo?

Or the 400 traitors. NYT?
Actually reading the Mueller report.

It's all right there in black and white, confirmed by the latter congressional investigations...

Except that they are a clear genetic marker that differentiate individuals with otherwise similar features and (checks notes) ... jackets.
Not if the genetic features differentiate from similar jackets.

Not at all.

Wisconsin was one of the places they targeted...

Feel free to link to ANY published source, to show you didnt make that up as well.

Actually reading the Mueller report.

It's all right there in black and white, confirmed by the latter congressional investigations...

To quote him "did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

To quote him "did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”
Ah the cherry picking...

Always fun...

Read the whole ****ing thing!!!

Added: coordinate is a legal term that had not been proven until just a week or two ago.

However collusion is not and over 120 examples are found in the report...

Ah the cherry picking...

Always fun...

Read the whole ****ing thing!!!

Added: coordinate is a legal term that had not been proven until just a week or two ago.

However collusion is not and over 120 examples are found in the report...

No, "contacts" are found in the report and since you cant present a rational argument on the facts, you simply label what Muellars report called contacts, as collusion. I quickly searched through every use of the word "collusion" in the report and can see you are full of it. Amazing how many times they use the word only to conclude that there was none.

No, "contacts" are found in the report and since you cant present a rational argument on the facts, you simply label what Muellars report called contacts, as collusion.
Your either kidding, lying or have never read the report...

Anyway it's history, and your version will not be taught as its false.

Well maybe in Texas...

No, "contacts" are found in the report and since you cant present a rational argument on the facts, you simply label what Muellars report called contacts, as collusion.

Your either kidding, lying or have never read the report...

Anyway it's history, and your version will not be taught as its false.

Well maybe in Texas...

If anyone cares to heres the link to the report. You can search on the 30 uses of the word collusion to see that Viking is full of it. . Can also search on "coordination" to see that they found none of that either.

To quote him "did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interferenc
I have it on good authority from BlueAnon that he wasn't charged because he's a sitting president. As soon as Trump is out of office he will be charged with multiple crimes and be thrown in prison.

Oh, wait... 😂

Revealing your #ONE and only, go to source to support your assertion that the report found "collusion" between the Trump campaign and Russia, doesnt as much as even contain the word "collusion". Soooooooo full of it.
First I'm not going to waste a lot of time on something that has long been settled, even though it was recently finally concluded and you are the wrong side of facts, not to mention America.

We had the most corrupt president in history and the only traitorous one, anyone with their eyes open knows it, and it's why he will be forever one of the most studied presidents in history because he is the uncontested worst...

You trying to change history is not going to save him...

Regardless of whether or not his in office crimes are prosecuted, he has so many legal battles facing him he will be spending more time on the stand then the green...

And cherry picking the report does nothing.

Remember this in no way exonerates the President...

First I'm not going to waste a lot of time on something that has long been settled, even though it was recently finally concluded and you are the wrong side of facts, not to mention America.

We had the most corrupt president in history and the only traitorous one, anyone with their eyes open knows it, and it's why he will be forever one of the most studied presidents in history because he is the uncontested worst...

You trying to change history is not going to save him...

Regardless of whether or not his in office crimes are prosecuted, he has so many legal battles facing him he will be spending more time on the stand then the green...

And cherry picking the report does nothing.

Remember this in no way exonerates the President...

Revealing how many posts and time youve devoted to writing about how the Mueller report found collusion between the campaign and Russia, and yet you havent quoted a single word from the Muller report.

Revealing how many posts and time youve devoted to writing about how the Mueller report found collusion between the campaign and Russia, and yet you havent quoted a single word from the Muller report.
Not going back there.

You obviously have not read it and wont, so why should I bother other to point out when you lie, which is nearly 100% of the time...

As I said this is all settled and I'm moving on...

Not going back there.

You obviously have not read it and wont, so why should I bother other to point out when you lie, which is nearly 100% of the time...

As I said this is all settled and I'm moving on...

If anyone cares to heres the link to the report. You can search on the 30 uses of the word collusion to see that Viking is full of it. . Can also search on "coordination" to see that they found none of that either.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/file/1373816/download

Back
Top Bottom