• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alan Greenspan to investors: 'Run for cover'

Don't forget the Fed's role in the downturn of the Stock Market (not the US economy). Don't forget the roles of the downturns of the Chinese economy ((due to tariffs?) and European economies (not the US economy)) in the downturn of the Stock Market.

IOW, the Stock Market decline doesn't reflect a decline in the US economy.

Do keep your illusions up. It's so cute.

then you have changed your position again to 'i want to do something only i have no idea what it is'

while insisting the science which explains the problem is erroneous

Now your rhetoric is trying to put words in my mouth. Kindly desist with the straw man arguments. Think for a moment. If greenhouse gases trap heat in the atmosphere and CO2 is less than 5% of all greenhouse gases, how do you suppose only restricting CO2 is going to alleviate climate change? Duh?

Don't forget the Fed's role in the downturn of the Stock Market (not the US economy). Don't forget the roles of the downturns of the Chinese economy ((due to tariffs?) and European economies (not the US economy)) in the downturn of the Stock Market.

IOW, the Stock Market decline doesn't reflect a decline in the US economy.
[emphasis added by bubba]

reminds me of the campaigning mccain insisting "the fundamentals of the economy are fine" at the outset of the '08 economic meltdown

Throw all the graphs at me you want. I want you to prove man is the main or only causer of global warming. That's what you believe. That's what environmental 'scientists' believe.

Scientists don't believe anything they just go by wherever the evidence leads.

Apparently science is it your thing

Scientists don't believe anything they just go by wherever the evidence leads.

Apparently science is it your thing

Logic is my thing. Apparently, environmental scientists who choose to restrict, solely, CO2 don't have a thing for logic. Isn't logic an integral part of science?

Didn't realize criticizing environmental scientists was such a dog whistle to some posters. I thought everyone wanted to alleviate climate change.

Let me remind you the Stock Market is not the US economy.

Wrong.
Standard & Poor's 500 is a good reflection of what a wide swath of investors are thinking about the economy.

Back
Top Bottom