• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alabama, Texas & Kentucky Students Return to Classrooms As Georgia Schools Reclose Over COVID Spike

Re: Alabama, Texas & Kentucky Students Return to Classrooms As Georgia Schools Reclose Over COVID Sp

All of this chaos and cluster****ing could have been largely avoided IF WE HAD NATIONAL LEADERSHIP.

Re: Alabama, Texas & Kentucky Students Return to Classrooms As Georgia Schools Reclose Over COVID Sp

Alabama, Texas and Kentucky Students Return to Classrooms As Georgia Schools Reclose Over COVID Spike

One would think that schools (K through College) will be opening and closing and opening and closing all winter.

Variously. Unless you practice as NY school reopening, AND build a wall around the state...Red state bad seed will grow death. "What, No Mask, Worry?" Not at all. YOU worry. I'm OK, YOU are not. That's YOUR problem. It's my constitutional right to spread C19 to y'all. I don't have to stay 6' away from you. YOU have to stay 6' away from ME. Applies to school and all else.

All of this chaos and cluster****ing could have been largely avoided IF WE HAD NATIONAL LEADERSHIP.

we have no head coach at the moment.

I wonder what AL, TX and KY guidelines are, the whole system, and what/who health experts reviewed it, and how the education part is accomplished. Say, compared to NY.

I wonder what AL, TX and KY guidelines are, the whole system, and what/who health experts reviewed it, and how the education part is accomplished. Say, compared to NY.

I can tell you that in Arizona under the governorship of Doug Ducey, a dedicated Trumper, it's an educational free for all. No leadership regarding COVID-19 and education in 2020. There are "suggestions" from the governor which conveniently provides him with plausible deniability if/when things go south. It's the same leadership vacuum that we have seen in many red states.

I can tell you that in Arizona under the governorship of Doug Ducey, a dedicated Trumper, it's an educational free for all. No leadership regarding COVID-19 and education in 2020. There are "suggestions" from the governor which conveniently provides him with plausible deniability if/when things go south. It's the same leadership vacuum that we have seen in many red states.

Yeah. It's not so much Ducey, as it is AZ. I lived there in 1978-79. They're gov, Evan Meacham, would call young black children "pickaninnies", insisting no ill meaning. Newscasters would straight-faced refer to immigrant crossing over the Salt River as "wetbacks". I was living in an apt complex with my wife and went to the pool where I struck up a conversation with the one black person that was there, thinking nothing of it. People were staring at me. AZ hasn't changed. Trump is no diff from back then.

And the same vacuum in the WH.

Back
Top Bottom