• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Alabama Legend Dies at 91

I knew that they lost their green, but I didn't hear that they were actually "dead" yet.

Whatever happened to that wackjob...Harvey something I think.

He's doing time, and I'm damn glad he is.

They "took down" the trees earlier this year.

I think it's better that he's released. Instead of jail, he should've received a whopping fine and a permanent ban from the cities of Auburn and Tuscaloosa.

Something tells me that being forbidden to step into the city of Tuscaloosa for the rest of his life would be a bigger punishment. Dude named his kids Bear Bryant and Crimson Tide. That's just a wee bit...nuts.

I think it's better that he's released. Instead of jail, he should've received a whopping fine and a permanent ban from the cities of Auburn and Tuscaloosa.

Something tells me that being forbidden to step into the city of Tuscaloosa for the rest of his life would be a bigger punishment. Dude named his kids Bear Bryant and Crimson Tide. That's just a wee bit...nuts.
That did happen too. He's never allowed on the campus of Auburn, ever again and banned from collegiate sporting events for something like 7 years and 7 PM curfew too.

Back
Top Bottom