• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Al-Zahar: Let Hamas fire rockets from West Bank

On the contrary, Ynet always gives the impression that a civilian was killed from the headlines, you have to read the paper to understand it was actually a terrorist\militant.

Maybe, but once that was found out, you would surely be more likely to imagine every time you saw the words 'Palestinian', militant/terrorist. It does not make any sense not to clarify who they are. It is as bad as outwardly calling them all terrorists. In this way although you have said all deaths are reported in YNET, even if that were so, you would have no idea how many were civilians and how many were militants/terrorists.

Maybe, but once that was found out, you would surely be more likely to imagine every time you saw the words 'Palestinian', militant/terrorist. It does not make any sense not to clarify who they are. It is as bad as outwardly calling them all terrorists. In this way although you have said all deaths are reported in YNET, even if that were so, you would have no idea how many were civilians and how many were militants/terrorists.

I would by reading the article.

I would by reading the article.

So they do tell you the proper situation. Presumably you were referring to headlines before.

Ok so you are aware of the amount of unnecessary civilian deaths there have been in Gaza over the years. Took a long time but now that is clear.

Last edited:
Yeah -- , like the folks who only saw 6 million of their family members fed to the gas chambers haven't suffered. :roll:

We are talking about Israel's suffering relative to the Palestinians. The Holocaust is no excuse.

Whats despicable is that you value the lives of Palestinians more than you value the lives of Israelies, its despicable that you neglect 8 years of suffering to which Israel's reaction almost didn't exist, many Israelies died by the hands of Hamas during the past 20 years, hundreds but hey it doesn't count, they didn't die in the week prior to Cast Lead.

Palestinians have died in the thousands at the hands of Israel and that's just an estimate over the last decade. The notion that Israel's reaction "almost didn't exist" is absurd revisionism. Also, it does matter that none died in the months prior to the Gaza War because hundreds of innocent Palestinians died in that war.

What makes the middle east conflict more relevant to the average english, french or spanish folks than the conflict in Caucasus?

I could give a lot of reasons, but I am sure you can think of some yourself without my help.

Take my words out of context and do as you please with them if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Out of context? It is what you said and the context was clear to me:

I would like to see the world treats Israel in the same standards it treats every other nation which is in a state of war, no matter what they excpect from us. We are still WAY better then the rest and being cirtisized for our actions like no one else in the world, besides north Korea perhaps.

Do not try and cover up your insulting comments.

Indiscrimately targeting cities, towns, and villages with rocket fire is an unlawful use of force, Hezbollah and Hamas are subnational actors, thus their unlawful use of force is an act of terrorism in addition to a war crime.

You know, I've already explained to you why it is not terrorism, but obviously you don't care to listen.

Israel is not in any way held to a higher standard than that of other developed democratic nations. More is expected from a country like Israel than a country like Russia. Just like more is expected from the U.S. than Russia. To put in simply Israel is supposed to be better than Russia.
Trust me here. A Swiss mindset would never survive in the brutal Middle East.

Palestinians have died in the thousands at the hands of Israel and that's just an estimate over the last decade. The notion that Israel's reaction "almost didn't exist" is absurd revisionism. Also, it does matter that none died in the months prior to the Gaza War because hundreds of innocent Palestinians died in that war.
The ratio between Palestinian losses and Israeli losses is 1 to 4, and that includes soldiers from the Israeli side and terrorists\militants from the Palestinian side, clearly you are exagurating. The reason for the war is the fact that civilians could not sustain normal life in Sderot, the Gazans had about a week and a half of warnings from the Israeli goverment before the attack was launched, hell they even fired mortars at Erez crossing at the same moment Israel allowed tons of cargo to enter the strip a day before the attack.

I could give a lot of reasons, but I am sure you can think of some yourself without my help.
I see you have no reasons, so it must be hypocrasy.

Out of context? It is what you said and the context was clear to me:

Do not try and cover up your insulting comments.

I stick to my position, its out of context, read the thread from the top and find out who "the rest" are.

Trust me here. A Swiss mindset would never survive in the brutal Middle East.

Are you suggesting Israel should actually be held to lower standards than the rest of the world?

The ratio between Palestinian losses and Israeli losses is 1 to 4, and that includes soldiers from the Israeli side and terrorists\militants from the Palestinian side, clearly you are exagurating.

Are you seriously saying Israel has suffered four times as many losses as the Palestinians!?

The reason for the war is the fact that civilians could not sustain normal life in Sderot, the Gazans had about a week and a half of warnings from the Israeli goverment before the attack was launched, hell they even fired mortars at Erez crossing at the same moment Israel allowed tons of cargo to enter the strip a day before the attack.

The reason for the war is that Israel showed no interest in honoring it in the first place. Around November Israel conducted a serious violation of the truce and that is what sparked renewed rocket attacks.

I see you have no reasons, so it must be hypocrasy.

Really? Is there some sort of agreed playbook for you people that says, "Demand someone provide something any idiot can find on their own, and should rightfully already know, and when your opponent is so annoyed by your ridiculous demand that he or she refuses to do so claim they have nothing"? Do I really have to explain to you why people in the West feel events in the Middle East are more relevant to them than those in the Caucasus?

I stick to my position, its out of context, read the thread from the top and find out who "the rest" are.

It is not out of context, you just got caught saying something extremely offensive and representative of an apparent belief that Israel is simply superior and should be recognized as such by the rest of the world so you are trying to take it back. What you said is what you said and it is clear to anyone reading that you were not limiting your statement of Israeli superiority to Russia.

You know, I've already explained to you why it is not terrorism, but obviously you don't care to listen.

And then as now you are just wrong wrong wrong, targeting cities, towns, and villages indiscriminately is a war crime. Terrorism is defined as the use of unlawful force by clandestine or subnational actors in order to coerce a government or a society. Targeting cities, towns, and villages is an unlawful use of force and Hezbollah and Hamas are both subnational actors.

Are you seriously saying Israel has suffered four times as many losses as the Palestinians!?

I'm saying its 4 palestinians to 1 israeli and that in this count it includes armed personal and not only civilians on both sides.

The reason for the war is that Israel showed no interest in honoring it in the first place. Around November Israel conducted a serious violation of the truce and that is what sparked renewed rocket attacks.

What truce are you talking about? I didn't mention any truce nor remember one, in the past 8 years Sderot suffered a rocket attack at least once each month.

Really? Is there some sort of agreed playbook for you people that says, "Demand someone provide something any idiot can find on their own, and should rightfully already know, and when your opponent is so annoyed by your ridiculous demand that he or she refuses to do so claim they have nothing"? Do I really have to explain to you why people in the West feel events in the Middle East are more relevant to them than those in the Caucasus?

Yes you do because I can't see how it is relevant to the average person in the west.

It is not out of context, you just got caught saying something extremely offensive and representative of an apparent belief that Israel is simply superior and should be recognized as such by the rest of the world so you are trying to take it back. What you said is what you said and it is clear to anyone reading that you were not limiting your statement of Israeli superiority to Russia.

Whatever you say, I'm sorry I offended you but you really have to work on your reading comprehansion inorder for me not to offend you again.

I'm saying its 4 palestinians to 1 israeli and that in this count it includes armed personal and not only civilians on both sides.

Be a little clearer next time.

What truce are you talking about?

:shock: Are you sure you live in Israel?

Yes you do because I can't see how it is relevant to the average person in the west.

How can anyone not see it? I think maybe you're just deflecting.

Whatever you say, I'm sorry I offended you but you really have to work on your reading comprehansion inorder for me not to offend you again.

There is no "sorry I offended you" but an apology for your blatant assertion of Israeli moral superiority over the rest of the world. My reading comprehension is fine and you clearly stated, unequivocally, that Israel is better than the rest of the world.

We are talking about Israel's suffering relative to the Palestinians. The Holocaust is no excuse.

Palestinians have died in the thousands at the hands of Israel and that's just an estimate over the last decade. The notion that Israel's reaction "almost didn't exist" is absurd revisionism. Also, it does matter that none died in the months prior to the Gaza War because hundreds of innocent Palestinians died in that war....
I oft see this piece of fallacious reasoning.
Palestinians started and continued the Intifada/war with Israel quite content with that ratio.
A war palestinians relished both demographically and PR wise.
Israel is Not obliged to only respond 'proportionally' and allow a 50 year war of attrition.
An intentional war no civilized country should allow if it can stop it.
Thankfully the fence in large part did.

Postmodern Palestine
The new amorality in the Middle East.
Victor Davis Hanson on Middle East & Postmodernity on National Review Online

There is a postmodern amorality afloat — the dividend of years of an American educational system in which historical ignorance, cultural relativism, and well-intentioned theory, in place of cold facts, has reigned. We see the sad results everywhere in the current discussions of the Middle East and our own war on terror.

Palestinians appeal to the American public on grounds that three or four times as many of their own citizens have died as Israelis. The crazy logic is that in war the side that suffers the most casualties is either in the right or at least should be the winner.
Some Americans nursed on the popular ideology of equivalence find this attractive. But if so, they should then sympathize with Hitler, Tojo, Kim Il Sung, and Ho Chi Minh who all lost more soldiers — and civilians — in their wars against us than we did.

Perhaps a million Chinese were casualties in Korea, ten times the number of Americans killed, wounded, and missing. Are we then to forget that the Communists crossed the Yalu River to implement totalitarianism in the south — and instead agree that their catastrophic wartime sacrifices were proof of American culpability? Palestinians suffer more casualties than Israelis not because they wish to, or because they are somehow more moral — but because they are not as adept in fighting real soldiers in the full-fledged war that is growing out of their own intifada.

We are told that Palestinian civilians who are killed by the Israeli Defense Forces are the moral equivalent of slaughtering Israeli civilians at schools, restaurants, and on buses. That should be a hard sell for Americans after September 11, who are currently bombing in Afghanistan to ensure that there are not more suicide murderers on our shores. This premise hinges upon the acceptance that the suicide bombers' deliberate butchering of civilians is the same as the collateral damage that occurs when soldiers retaliate against other armed combatants.
[.........]
An ignorance of historical context is also critical for such postmodern revisionism. If the conflict is due to the Israeli occupation of the West Bank, then the first three wars for the survival of Israel itself must be conveniently ignored. If there is a push for the exchange of land for peace, then we must overlook that some in the Arab world who have suggested just that bromide in the past three decades were either assassinated or executed. And if we accept that both sides are equally culpable for the current killing, we must forget that less than two years ago the Palestinians rejected an Israeli offer to return 97% of the West Bank, along with other major concessions — assuming that unleashing the present intifada could get them still more.

Facts mean nothing. The dispute is purportedly over the principle of occupation — but next-door Syria holds far more Lebanese land than Israel does the West Bank...."

Last edited:
Palestinians have died in the thousands at the hands of Israel and that's just an estimate over the last decade.

As a direct result of "Palestinian" actions.

Also, it does matter that none died in the months prior to the Gaza War because hundreds of innocent Palestinians died in that war.

The reason why is because of the advanced warning systems and the fact that Israeli homes within Hamas rocket range must be built with at least one bomb shelter or fortified room. But perhaps you would prefer that Israel traded katusha rocket for katusha rocket with Hamas, and see how harmless they are without the early warning systems and building codes. Exponentially more "Palestinians" would die than have if Israel were to adopt "Palestinian" tactics.

:shock: Are you sure you live in Israel?

Pretty sure yes, and this is why I know there was no truce, rocket fire from Gaza strip never ceased it only got less frequent

How can anyone not see it? I think maybe you're just deflecting.

You are the one deflecting just because you don't have an answear and you already had 2 days to think of one.

There is no "sorry I offended you" but an apology for your blatant assertion of Israeli moral superiority over the rest of the world. My reading comprehension is fine and you clearly stated, unequivocally, that Israel is better than the rest of the world.

I never used the word "world" just because I didn't mean the "world", as I said you put my things out of context we were discussing certian conflicts in the world prior to my statement.

Are you somehow suffering from the misapprehension that stating a lie over and over again makes it the truth?

I oft see this piece of fallacious reasoning.
Palestinians started and continued the Intifada/war with Israel quite content with that ratio.
A war palestinians relished both demographically and PR wise.
Israel is Not obliged to only respond 'proportionally' and allow a 50 year war of attrition.
An intentional war no civilized country should allow if it can stop it.
Thankfully the fence in large part did.

The claim was that Israelis have suffered more or just as much as Palestinians and so as far as that goes it is certainly legitimate to bring up the disparity. This is only actual deaths mind you and doesn't reflect on the various other side effects.

The reason why is because of the advanced warning systems and the fact that Israeli homes within Hamas rocket range must be built with at least one bomb shelter or fortified room. But perhaps you would prefer that Israel traded katusha rocket for katusha rocket with Hamas, and see how harmless they are without the early warning systems and building codes. Exponentially more "Palestinians" would die than have if Israel were to adopt "Palestinian" tactics.

So you say, yet even when rocket attacks hit areas presumably outside of their range there is no large rise in casualties. Of course, the real reason there were so few casualties is because there were so few rockets fired during that period.

Pretty sure yes, and this is why I know there was no truce, rocket fire from Gaza strip never ceased it only got less frequent

Oh, so that's the argument you make. In point of fact rocket fire was greatly diminished to the point where there was no disruption to normal life in any part of Israel. After Israel made a serious violation of the truce the rocket attacks resumed.

You are the one deflecting just because you don't have an answear and you already had 2 days to think of one.

I do have answer, but it is kind of you like asking me to explain why the sky is blue. The notion that I have to explain something so basic is kind of an insult.

I never used the word "world" just because I didn't mean the "world", as I said you put my things out of context we were discussing certian conflicts in the world prior to my statement.

:doh Do I really need to do this again?:

I would like to see the world treats Israel in the same standards it treats every other nation which is in a state of war, no matter what they excpect from us. We are still WAY better then the rest and being cirtisized for our actions like no one else in the world, besides north Korea perhaps.

You cannot run from what you said. Indeed, you only demonstrate the typical attitude of Israeli hawks so it isn't surprising. Some Israelis think their country is criticized by a cruel world that is so hypocritical because Israel is so much better than them. The notion that "you would do worse" is the common retort to everyone else in the world and aside from being deeply insulting it is wrong. If the rest of the world behaved like Israel the U.S. would have demolished whole cities in Mexico by now, and Russia would have left Georgia in shambles. The inverted world Israel likes to put forward as a defense does not exist. In point of fact, most of the world shows greater restraint than Israel, even third world dictatorships.

Are you suggesting Israel should actually be held to lower standards than the rest of the world?
I'm saying it plainly. European nations didn't wage war half-assed when their very survival depended on victory. Neither did the United States nor Russia nor Japan. Why then should Israel wage war half-assed?

The Gulf War is a good primer. The survival of the US wasn't at stake. Yet she bombed Iraq back into the pushcart age. Ministry buildings and palaces were leveled. Every airport runway was cratered. Roads, bridges, railroads, and port facilities were totally destroyed. So too were Iraq's electric grids, water pumping stations, and sewerage plants. The US even used B-52 bombers stationed in Diego Garcia and Missouri to carpet-bomb Iraqi targets. American jets hit Saddam's uranium enrichment sites and chemical/germ warfare plants spewing toxic material which christened the Gulf Syndrome. The US military flew 69,000 air sorties prior to the ground invasion. The pre-invasion air strike damage alone was so pervasive that the Iraqi infrastructure never recovered.

The only incident which caused some global distress was when the USAF deposited two Hellfire missiles into a bomb shelter killing over one hundred civilians and injuring hundreds more. Beyond that, not a peep about war "standards" and "proportionality".

So don't give me this crap about lower standards.

I'm saying it plainly. European nations didn't wage war half-assed when their very survival depended on victory. Neither did the United States nor Russia nor Japan. Why then should Israel wage war half-assed?

The Gulf War is a good primer. The survival of the US wasn't at stake. Yet she bombed Iraq back into the pushcart age. Ministry buildings and palaces were leveled. Every airport runway was cratered. Roads, bridges, railroads, and port facilities were totally destroyed. So too were Iraq's electric grids, water pumping stations, and sewerage plants. The US even used B-52 bombers stationed in Diego Garcia and Missouri to carpet-bomb Iraqi targets. American jets hit Saddam's uranium enrichment sites and chemical/germ warfare plants spewing toxic material which christened the Gulf Syndrome. The US military flew 69,000 air sorties prior to the ground invasion. The pre-invasion air strike damage alone was so pervasive that the Iraqi infrastructure never recovered.

The only incident which caused some global distress was when the USAF deposited two Hellfire missiles into a bomb shelter killing over one hundred civilians and injuring hundreds more. Beyond that, not a peep about war "standards" and "proportionality".

So don't give me this crap about lower standards.

Nor will we get into "little" events garnering even less attention, like Hama in 1982, or the Tamil Tigers being slaughtered along with 6,000 civilians in 2009, or even better, Russia in Grozny in 1994, where hundreds of thousands were bombed. Not a peep heard back then, either.

Oh, so that's the argument you make. In point of fact rocket fire was greatly diminished to the point where there was no disruption to normal life in any part of Israel.
Says you, the people of Sderot will disagree. You cannot live normal life under constant fear.

After Israel made a serious violation of the truce the rocket attacks resumed.
So 1-5 rocket attacks a month during the whole "truce" has no distruption on normal life but taking out a group of militants who tunneled a tunnel which lead into the Israeli border, similar to the one used by Shalit's hijackares is a "serious violation". I see, thanks for making it clear.

I do have answer, but it is kind of you like asking me to explain why the sky is blue. The notion that I have to explain something so basic is kind of an insult.
You've already made it clear that you don't have an answear.

:doh Do I really need to do this again?:
You cannot run from what you said. Indeed, you only demonstrate the typical attitude of Israeli hawks so it isn't surprising. Some Israelis think their country is criticized by a cruel world that is so hypocritical because Israel is so much better than them. The notion that "you would do worse" is the common retort to everyone else in the world and aside from being deeply insulting it is wrong. If the rest of the world behaved like Israel the U.S. would have demolished whole cities in Mexico by now, and Russia would have left Georgia in shambles. The inverted world Israel likes to put forward as a defense does not exist. In point of fact, most of the world shows greater restraint than Israel, even third world dictatorships.

I don't have to run from anything, you can bold whatever you want, every person who passed 4th grade language lessons understands that the word "rest" reflects on "every other nation which is in a state of war" and to be specific we were talking Russia, Sudan, Caucasus and the US earlier in this discussion. The point remains the same, I expect the world to treat Israeli-Palestinian conflict the same as it treats any other conflict.

So 1-5 rocket attacks a month during the whole "truce" has no distruption on normal life but taking out a group of militants who tunneled a tunnel which lead into the Israeli border, similar to the one used by Shalit's hijackares is a "serious violation". I see, thanks for making it clear.
Out of all debaters in the world, only a pro-Palestinian could actually form the argument that the destruction of a tunnel that its mere existence is a clear violation of the agreement is a violation of the agreement.
If the tunnel is a violation of the agreement, then how exactly can destroying that tunnel be "the first violation of the agreement"? Where has all the logic gone to?

Israel's survival is not threatened by Hamas and it certainly wasn't threatened at the time Israel launched the Gaza War.

The Gulf War is a good primer. The survival of the US wasn't at stake. Yet she bombed Iraq back into the pushcart age. Ministry buildings and palaces were leveled. Every airport runway was cratered. Roads, bridges, railroads, and port facilities were totally destroyed. So too were Iraq's electric grids, water pumping stations, and sewerage plants.

Iraq had invaded Kuwait and so the use of force was not disproportionate. Also, in spite of everything you mentioned, civilian casualties were considerably lower than those of the Iraqi military and this was in 1991 when guided weaponry was just coming into wide use.

Says you, the people of Sderot will disagree. You cannot live normal life under constant fear.

They have a much more normal life than the Palestinians this much I can guarantee.

One to five rocket attacks a month wouldn't be a disruption to normal life. Anyone who has lived in a city with anything close to a high crime rate would probably have preferred to live in Sderot during the truce. As for the tunnel, assuming it was what Israel claimed it was, it was not a violation of any part of the truce.

You've already made it clear that you don't have an answear.

I have made it clear that I am not willing to entertain such an asinine request. If you were to raise a serious question about something that you would reasonably lack knowledge of I would feel inclined.

I don't have to run from anything, you can bold whatever you want, every person who passed 4th grade language lessons understands that the word "rest" reflects on "every other nation which is in a state of war" and to be specific we were talking Russia, Sudan, Caucasus and the US earlier in this discussion.

There are very few countries you could mention that have not been to war in the past two decades and you said Israel is "way" better than all of them.

Last edited:
They have a much more normal life than the Palestinians this much I can guarantee.

Having better life than the Paletinians doesn't make their life normal, of course they have better life than the Palestinians, I don't think anyone here will disagree, but they never enjoyed normal life for the past 9 years. Yet again you demonstrate how you value life of Palestinians more than the life of Israelies.

One to five rocket attacks a month wouldn't be a disruption to normal life. Anyone who has lived in a city with anything close to a high crime rate would probably have preferred to live in Sderot during the truce. As for the tunnel, assuming it was what Israel claimed it was, it was not a violation of any part of the truce.

Wasn't shooting a rocket about one month after declearing a truce was a violation of the truce?
You said bombing this tunnel is a "serious violation", how is it more serious than 1-5 rockets fired in the months between the "truce" started to Israel's tunnel bombardment?

I have made it clear that I am not willing to entertain such an asinine request. If you were to raise a serious question about something that you would reasonably lack knowledge of I would feel inclined.

And I've made it clear you have no answear and thus you come up with excuses of a kindergarten child

There are very few countries you could mention that have not been to war in the past two decades and you said Israel is "way" better than all of them.

Name one who had engaged in an armed conflict and did better efforts to minimize civilian casualties than Israel in the past two decades.

Having better life than the Paletinians doesn't make their life normal, of course they have better life than the Palestinians, I don't think anyone here will disagree, but they never enjoyed normal life for the past 9 years. Yet again you demonstrate how you value life of Palestinians more than the life of Israelies.

How is it valuing the lives of Palestinians more to say they have sufferred far more than Israel, which is all I have said? You seem to think any time an Israeli gets inconvenienced its worth the lives of 10 Palestinian children.

You said bombing this tunnel is a "serious violation", how is it more serious than 1-5 rockets fired in the months between the "truce" started to Israel's tunnel bombardment?

No Israelis died in those rocket attacks.

And I've made it clear you have no answear and thus you come up with excuses of a kindergarten child

Oh, for ****'s sake, ask anyone here why the Middle East is more relevant than Africa or the Caucasus to people in the West and I'm sure they'll have plenty of answers for you, however, I am not going to baby you.

Name one who had engaged in an armed conflict and did better efforts to minimize civilian casualties than Israel in the past two decades.

Do you think Israel dropping fliers makes them better than the rest of the world? Far from it, because they use that to justify attacks on any and every target they want without regard to whose in them. It especially doesn't help when you declare that pretty much any moving vehicle in the area is a target. If that is what you mean by "efforts to minimize civilian casualties" then you should correct your own distorted perception of Israel's actions before you slander other countries.

None of this even begins to talk about Israel's itchy trigger finger.

So you say, yet even when rocket attacks hit areas presumably outside of their range there is no large rise in casualties.

Holy ****ing hell the vast vast vast vast majority of rockets hit the ones that were known to be within range. These rockets carry hundreds of pounds of high explosives, if they were fired into any city in the world without such building codes and early warning systems they would cause hundreds if not thousands of deaths. But hay since you're a big supporter of it and think they're harmless then I guess Israel can counter every Katusha fired by Hamas with a Katusha fired into the disputed territories. :roll:

Of course, the real reason there were so few casualties is because there were so few rockets fired during that period.

Which period exactly? Apparently in your delusional world hundreds and thousands of rockets are "few".

How is it valuing the lives of Palestinians more to say they have sufferred far more than Israel, which is all I have said? You seem to think any time an Israeli gets inconvenienced its worth the lives of 10 Palestinian children.

As an Israeli leftist who supported all peace talks, and all land withdrawels by the Israeli goverment I think we gave them a great chance to make a step throwards peace, they chose to continue and bomb our cities. As an Israeli I care for the suffering of Israelies first and if Palestinians bomb Sderot I think that our goverment should do anything it can to stop it with minimum casualties both on our side and the Palestinian side, if 10 children is the minimum price for the safty of 100000s of people who live in constant fear and trauma and could easily end up dead just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, than it is unfortunate but acceptable.

No Israelis died in those rocket attacks.
And only militants on their way to an attack on IDF outposts died on Israel's attack.

Oh, for ****'s sake, ask anyone here why the Middle East is more relevant than Africa or the Caucasus to people in the West and I'm sure they'll have plenty of answers for you, however, I am not going to baby you.
You don't have an answear, just face it.

Do you think Israel dropping fliers makes them better than the rest of the world? Far from it, because they use that to justify attacks on any and every target they want without regard to whose in them. It especially doesn't help when you declare that pretty much any moving vehicle in the area is a target. If that is what you mean by "efforts to minimize civilian casualties" then you should correct your own distorted perception of Israel's actions before you slander other countries.

And again I asked for an example of a country who does a better job when fighting in urban area and you do not supply answears.

None of this even begins to talk about Israel's itchy trigger finger.

My itchy finger had many armed Palestinians on its 105mm gun sight and yet didn't shoot or didn't get clearance to shoot due to collateral damage. If Israel had an itchy finger she wouldn't wait 8 years to try and take care of Hamas's rocket fires, and it still didn't take care of it completely.

Back
Top Bottom