• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Al Sharpton's border trip descends into farce as he is heckled during 150-second speech

seymourflops

Keep Calm and Rebuy!
Banned
Supporting Member
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

Of course Sharpton called the protesters "Trump supporters." Thats liberal code for "anyone who disagrees with me."

Doesnt take a Trumpist to see how badly Biden and Mayorkas have fouled up the border.

Of course Sharpton called the protesters "Trump supporters." Thats liberal code for "anyone who disagrees with me."

Doesnt take a Trumpist to see how badly Biden and Mayorkas have fouled up the border.
Al Sharpton, the professional race baiter who only cares about immigrants when their skin is black; Meanwhile, the media concocts a story about patrol officers whipping immigrants instead of focus on the illegal immigration crisis happening now under Biden. C'mon man .. the buck stops with you.

Never heard of that guy. Looked him up;
On one occasion in 1992, he derided moderate black politicians close to the Democratic Party as "cocktail sip Negroes" or "yellow n****rs."
Lol. He seems to mostly push for progressive issues these days, but that's some yikes from me.

The Reverend Mr. Sharpton should be grateful that anyone showed up for his performance.

He is such a disgrace to the clergy that no one should have shown up.

That MSNBC gives air time to this unscrupulous entity is outrageous.

Younger people, sadly, do not know that he told a young lady to lie about being raped by a Caucasian man.

Yet he was a regular visitor to the White House under the 44th President.

The Reverend Mr. Sharpton has nothing to do in his life but to wait for the next ethnic scam to attend.

:ROFLMAO:

I guess not everyone wants to hear your stale twaddle, huh Al?

BTW, Al: have you paid your taxes lately?

Thats liberal code for "anyone who disagrees with me."
Damn, it is? I must have missed the last agenda meeting email from Soros. I really need to do a better job keeping up with our secret code meetings. They're key to the liberal plan to overthrow capitalism and establish our post-modern Neo-Marxist utopia.

I wonder if Sharpton is bitter that MSNBC, CNN, the NY Times, and the Washington Post have all move in on his turf.

Damn, it is? I must have missed the last agenda meeting email from Soros. I really need to do a better job keeping up with our secret code meetings. They're key to the liberal plan to overthrow capitalism and establish our post-modern Neo-Marxist utopia.
You seem like a fairly logical and reasonabke person from what i've read of you so far.

Maybe that's why they stopped inviting you to the meetings.

You seem like a fairly logical and reasonabke person from what i've read of you so far.

Maybe that's why they stopped inviting you to the meetings.
😭 No please I'll read all three parts of Das Kapital again I promise!

😭 No please I'll read all three parts of Das Kapital again I promise!
Liberals don't read any more. They used to but no more.

I think you should look into libertarianism. Contrary to stereotype it's easier to find us in bookstores than gun stores.

Why do you feel this is not largely accurate?

Seems to me it is common sense that they are.
Baloney.

One does not need to be a "Trump Supporter" to hate Al Sharpton. The man is a racist himself. He's on record using homophobic and anti-white slurs at a speech at Kean University. Then of course there is his tax cheating and possible extortion through NAN. Then we have the fact his violent rhetoric is responsible for violence in the Crown Heights riots & Freddy's Fashion Mart massacre.

One does not need to be a "Trump Supporter" to hate Al Sharpton.

This has zero to do with my post. I fall into this category myself. I see no value in Sharpton but divide, I see Trump as the great cancer to democracy, which he is.

The man is a racist himself. He's on record using homophobic and anti-white slurs at a speech at Kean University. Then of course there is his tax cheating and possible extortion through NAN. Then we have the fact his violent rhetoric is responsible for violence in the Crown Heights riots & Freddy's Fashion Mart massacre.
I agree with this.

Like I said, it has nothing to do with my post.

Sharpton makes race hustling his profession. It would not surprise me to learn that Obama's third term sent him down to rile things up....

I am surprised the audience allowed the POS to speak for the amount of the did. It was easier to make up a story about the people shouting him down than admit he is not liked and his opinion is not wanted.

Why do you feel this is not largely accurate?

Seems to me it is common sense that they are.
I don't believe that it takes a Trump supporter to know that Al Sharpton is a race baiting conman and that he would only make a bad situation worse.

In fact, I believe that you yourself know that fully well and you are not a Trumpist.

Profoundly satisfying to see that anti-Semite, race-baiting, race-pimping, shriveled parasite get just an ounce of the shame he deserves.

This has zero to do with my post. I fall into this category myself. I see no value in Sharpton but divide, I see Trump as the great cancer to democracy, which he is.

I agree with this.

Like I said, it has nothing to do with my post.
Did liberal central appoint you as the designated "make every thread about Trump" front man?

I don't believe that it takes a Trump supporter to know that Al Sharpton is a race baiting conman and that he would only make a bad situation worse.

But that is not what we are talking about.

How so? I think things are just fine given the influx. I am disappointed that Joe put the horses back in the barn but other than that????

But that is not what we are talking about.
Are you sure? The thread title starts "Al Sharpton's border trip. . . ."
How so? I think things are just fine given the influx. I am disappointed that Joe put the horses back in the barn but other than that????
Given the influx and given being fine with or borders being overwhelmed with lawbreakers you mean?

Back
Top Bottom