• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Al Sharpton: Zimmerman Verdict an Atrocity

ReformCollege

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Al Sharpton: George Zimmerman Verdict 'An Atrocity' (VIDEO)

Zimmerman was found not guilty on Saturday night. Sharpton, who served as both pundit and as an ally of Martin's family throughout the case, condemned the verdict.

"I think that this is an atrocity," he said. "It is probably one of the worst situations that I have seen."

Others joined in Sharpton's outrage. Fellow MSNBC host Chris Hayes, for instance, was even more blunt:mad:Chrislhayes Goddamnit

:lamo:lamo:lamo

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Zimmerman not guilty, liberals lose their minds

I'm a liberal I couldn't give two ****s.

I like you already. Maybe you can get your other liberal friends in line? I'm tired of having to do it.

I'm pretty sure some Liberals including myself don't give two ****s.

Edit: I some how deleted my last post when trying to edit it. It must be late.

Last edited:

I like you already. Maybe you can get your other liberal friends in line? I'm tired of having to do it.

I just don't care, news coverage here is: Florida man acquitted of charges for murder of a 17-year old in a controversial U.S. case.

I just don't care, news coverage here is: Florida man acquitted of charges for murder of a 17-year old in a controversial U.S. case.

I would've liked to be able to not care. This was a nonissue from the beginning. Then unfortunately certain people started their rabble rousing, and forced me to care that this turns this back into a nonissue.

apparently the jurors had enough of a reasonable doubt ... from what I saw and read, it's sad that he just walks away from it ... but he was found not guilty and that's it ... time to move on ... given his past run-ins with the law, I suspect he'll be back in court for something sometime in the future ... he should consult with Sarah Palin to see how he can turn this into some serious cash ...

The only thing about the whole case that ever shocked me in the slightest was that he was ever indicted in the first place.

I don't understand why this ever required national media attention. I hate when they blow up non-issues.

Al Sharpton is a blathering, race-baiting idiot... Plain and simple,

Al Sharpton is an atrocity.

The real atrocity is when Sharpton had the gall to compare Trayvon Martin to Emmit Till. I can't even find the words to point out how ridiculous and frankly offensive that comparison is. The sad part is, I knew it was coming. As soon as Sharpton started talking about Trayvon going down in the annals of history, I said to myself "he's going to compare him to Emmit Till". I hate being right sometimes.

glad I read through the thread that was going to be my exact quote. Does anyone really take hm seriously?

Unfortunately, ~95% of the Black Americans are Black Racists.....they do. And, their enablers, the DEM Gay/Libs (approx the additional 80% of the DEM Party) also do.

Back
Top Bottom