• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Al Quaida Man of The Year: GEORGE BUSH!

Billo_Really

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
It should be noted, Al Quaida has never had more recruitment in its ranks, than it has since the war on terror began. If Al Quaida could vote, they would be pro-Bush! If Americans were to impeach Bush, Chaney and lay-off Rumsfeld, then Al Quaida would face their real enemy, logic and reason. You see, if you want to solve ANY problem, you have to break it down to the causel level, to understand what the are factors that contribute to an issue. Once you have all the relevant parts of a problem, then you assemble them in the context for which they apply. After that, you take a cognitive view from which, now, you can start to draw conclusions that lead to solutions. I always hated mathmatics. But it does show one, the thought processes you need to have, to solve any problem on earth.

Which brings us back to the war on terror. If you want to stop 9/11 or the bombings in Madrid and London, then you need to explore why people have so much hatred. Until we try to understand this, the problem will never be solved! In a murder investigation, detectives look for a motive. Maybe we should elect crime scene investigators, instead of lawyers, to run our country. Even as I sit here typing this, I listen to Bush spewing hate, in the aftermath of London. Never once thinking about the coincedance of him being in Scotland, and exposions happening in London. Someone is trying to say something. The worst the he, and all of us can do, is turn a deaf ear.

Because we elected Bush, we are partly responsible, for proliferating terrorism! His actions give validity and legs to Al Quaida. He is the micro-cosm of prejudice, that is driving this country toward ruin.

Fight the war on terror, IMPEACH BUSH!

Last edited:
A voice of reason! Well said.

I'm ashamed to say that Phoney Blair is spewing the same hatred too.

Yes... let's try and understand the poor terrorists. That's it, they are just misunderstood... we should just be still and do nothing while they kill our people. After all it is our fault for not conforming to what they want right? It's good to hear it from an expert on Al Quaida, someone who has tracked and documented their numbers for such an extensive time period.

It's a good thing likeminded people weren't running the show during WWII, we'd all be speaking German right now!

Bush is screwing up in this fight but it's not due to action it's due to insufficient and misdirected action. It's due to this commitment he has to making the war 2 parts: 1. Fighting Terror 2. Spreading Freedom/Liberty.

insufficient and misdirected action.
This is the only thing close to what I could possibly agree with. It's not enough to work hard, you have to work intelligently hard. Something that was amiss when you read my statement. Because you failed to see my point on this thread. However, you did prove my point on another thread, about being UNFIT!

Last edited:
do me a favor... move to the foothills of afghanistan, and ask osama if you may study him closer in order to understand the reasoning behind his actions, but becareful because if they don't understand your interest in them, the special ops sniper keeping an eye on the situation may take one second too many to try to understand the reason why the strange arab men have an AK47 pointed at the temple of your understanding american head.

Bluestateredneck said:
Yes... let's try and understand the poor terrorists. That's it, they are just misunderstood... we should just be still and do nothing while they kill our people. After all it is our fault for not conforming to what they want right?

When did anyone say that?

Billo_Really said:
This is the only thing close to what I could possibly agree with. It's not enough to work hard, you have to work intelligently hard. Something that was amiss when you read my statement. Because you failed to see my point on this thread. However, you did prove my point on another thread, about being UNFIT!
Oh, sorry... I didn't realize you were making a point. I thought I was just hearing more of the "Bush is evil, America is to blame" crap. I guess I misunderstood ;)

When has the Right ever attacked a problem at its root?

Saudi Arabia is financing radical religious schools throughout the Middle East. Schools that teach the young to grow up hating America. Yet, Bush has always been 'good 'ol boys' with the Saudi royal family?

We need to indoctrinate the young in the Middle East with America's own propaganda and stop this never ending cycle of terrorism. Teachers, schools and more humanitarian aid would put a far bigger dent in terrorism than Bush's bombs ever will.

Just as abortion...the Right attacks the problem after the fact, disallowing any kind of sexual education or widespread contraceptive use, when this could help prevent pregnancies in the first place.

It smacks of hypocrisy.

I guess I misunderstood
You didn't miss understanding, you just don't want too!

Last edited:
the special ops sniper keeping an eye on the situation
If this is the case, then why, when we knew where Bin Laden was, we farmed out the capture to a Northern Aliance street gang with questionable integrity. Why didn't we go get him with delta force guys. That's like paying the Black Panthers to go get Manson!

Last edited:
Naughty Nurse said:
When did anyone say that?

You see, if you want to solve ANY problem, you have to break it down to the causel level, to understand what the are factors that contribute to an issue.

Because we elected Bush, we are partly responsible, for proliferating terrorism!

and insert Michael Moore education...
Saudi Arabia is financing radical religious schools throughout the Middle East. Schools that teach the young to grow up hating America. Yet, Bush has always been 'good 'ol boys' with the Saudi royal family?

When has the Right ever attacked a problem at its root?
This could be lengthy with examples that would just be argued but the left hasn't done it right since Truman dropped 2 big ones on the Japanese. Clinton's "do nothing" policy is a perfect example.

As far as the issue of abortion I believe that is a different thread but as far as I am concerned sex ed should always start with abstinence not "how to put condoms on cucumbers".

Bluestateredneck said:
and insert Michael Moore education...

This could be lengthy with examples that would just be argued but the left hasn't done it right since Truman dropped 2 big ones on the Japanese. Clinton's "do nothing" policy is a perfect example.

As far as the issue of abortion I believe that is a different thread but as far as I am concerned sex ed should always start with abstinence not "how to put condoms on cucumbers".

You are rambling, babe. Drugs? Drink?

Billo_Really said:
If this is the case, then why, when we knew where Bin Laden was, we farmed out the capture to a Northern Aliance street gang with questionable integrity. Why didn't we go get him with delta force guys. That's like paying the Black Panthers to go get Manson!
if you're refering to that tired old tora bora line there was no proof that Osama was even there... and our people can't be everywhere at once.. plus my reference was to a hypothetical situation. I have no idea if any special ops people are near osama... but I hope if they are, they slip his throat, bury him 6 feet dep in sand... and never mention it to a soul.

Bluestateredneck said:
And there's that left wing strategy... "I'm beat, I guess I'll try insults and name calling" :confused:

Ah, strategy! What about script, agenda etc. etc?

I think you've given yourself away too quickly. I think you are Libertarian et al!

Bluestateredneck said:
Ha! That's pretty funny :lol:

But if I'd been wrong, you wouldn't have understood enough to think it funny!

if you're refering to that tired old tora bora line there was no proof that Osama was even there...
Well, I don't know if he ever went to "...tora bora...", but once again, you choose to react to something I didn't say. There was one point in time, when we knew where he was, that was how we handled the situation. Instead of getting him ourselves, we hired street punks to do our bidding on this war on terror. Which makes me think, do we want to get this guy or not. I'm not even going to get into the other issue of the Bush family and the Bin Laden family being in bed together (business-wise, not literally).

Last edited:
we hired street punks to do our bidding on this war on terror. Which makes me think, do we want to get this guy or not.

Yea you know who was in office at that time, and who approved the USA to go ahead with this plan of "hiring street punks to do our bidding" Clinton.

Naughty Nurse said:
But if I'd been wrong, you wouldn't have understood enough to think it funny!

Oooo... the insults just keep comin...

I'm straight up conservative. That's all there is to it. Just so there's no confusion I'll add:
For me that means: God loving, gun owning, church going, family first, moral having, America loving, compassionate until abused, troop supporting, law abiding, 0 crime tolerance, and a strong belief in how this country was founded with freedom OF religion not from it, limited government, and peace for all.

let me know if that answers it for ya ;)

Bluestateredneck said:
Oooo... the insults just keep comin...

I'm straight up conservative. That's all there is to it. Just so there's no confusion I'll add:
For me that means: God loving, gun owning, church going, family first, moral having, America loving, compassionate until abused, troop supporting, law abiding, 0 crime tolerance, and a strong belief in how this country was founded with freedom OF religion not from it, limited government, and peace for all.

let me know if that answers it for ya ;)

It strengthens my belied that you are the banned Libertarian etc in yet another flimsy disguise.

Bluestateredneck said:
No wonder the left can't get it, even when it's black and white you still see blue. Call me what you like, I think it's pretty clear where I stand.

Yeah, but I bet even you are confused as to your real identity!

Your absolutely right! But who ever said, "If your anti-Bush, your pro-Clinton!" Clinton made mistakes too. But would you just stop this crap of defending Bush with appeals to Clinton. It's irrational, illogical and says more about YOU than what your trying to say. What Clinton did has nothing to do with the Crimes of Bush!

Last edited:
I respect your opinions on both Bush and the War, though I may not agree with them nor would I indulge in the same slander. However, your words are as powerful as mine b/c they represent the freedoms we both share.

Simply put, they hate our way of life and will do anything they can to disrupt it... point in case London (if in fact 'they' are responsible). I don't agree with everything we do and in fact some of our foreign policy maybe questionable... however every soverign nation has the right to do whats best for them...

I do have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind:

1) have you ever fought for your country?
2) have you ever protested against a perceived 'wrong'

Unless you have done both and are willing to stick your neck out for the country in which you live I suggest you take an easier tone. Go out and see the world before you judge it... you may not change your views... but you will gain respect once you convince people you know what your talking about by living it not just reading about it...

oh and cut your hair and take a bath - sorry was that out loud

Back
Top Bottom