• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Al Gore Buys House for Tipper in CA

With divorce becoming more common, and the part of marriage vows, "Till Death do us Part" becoming less real, some copules are using revised marriage vows.

choose you to be my partner.

I will listen to you carefully and be open to the many things I can learn from you.

I will work to bring us together when we feel furthest apart.

Your happiness is inseparable from my own.

I will encourage you to follow your passion as you encourage me to chase my own dreams.

I will strive to live deliberately so that we might make a difference in the world.

I will accept your strengths and faults as you accept mine, and keep patient as we learn from our mistakes.

I will remember to laugh and keep a playful spirit.

I will keep growing and changing, but I intend always to be someone whom you can be proud to call yours.

I ask you to share this world with me.

Be my partner and I will be yours

Tipper and Al: (No longer) perfect together | Style | NewJerseyNewsroom.com -- Your State. Your News.

;;

Al Gore blamed Clinton for Gore losing the Persidential election in 2000. Gore felt that the Lewinsky scandal cost Al the Presidential election.

So now that Al Gore is failing to live up to his marriage vows, in some way or another, can Obama blame Al Gore's divorce, if Obama loses the 2010 and 2012 elections?

"The scandal arguably affected the 2000 U.S. Presidential election in two contradicting ways. Democratic Party candidate and sitting Vice President Al Gore claimed that Clinton's scandal had been "a drag" that deflated the enthusiasm of their party's base, effectively suppressing Democratic votes. Clinton claimed that the scandal had made Gore's campaign too cautious, and that if Clinton had been allowed to campaign for Gore in Arkansas and New Hampshire, either state would have delivered Gore's needed electoral votes regardless of what happened in Florida.[30] Many political analysts sided with Clinton's argument, and argued that Gore's refusal to have Clinton campaign with him damaged his appeal."

Lewinsky scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"What’s in the water at the Gore residence? Now his daughter has separated from HER husband: Karenna... Gore Schiff, the oldest daughter of former Vice President Al Gore and Tipper Gore, has separated from her husband, Dr. Andrew Schiff, after 13 years of marriage, two sources close to the ... Comments vote downundo vote up tsteels2 posted

Al Gore - News, Video, Photos, and Rumors from BeltwayBlips

;;

IMO Gore lost the 2000 election due to his own stupidity, in refusing to accept the assistance of someone who was at that time more able to influence the voters with his rhetoric.
Without a shadow of doubt Clinton in 2000 had a better feel for the electorate than Gore could ever have.
In any case Gore got what he wanted as a consolation prize, he was awarded some $500 Million for his so called Green Company's.

IMO Gore lost the 2000 election due to his own stupidity, in refusing to accept the assistance of someone who was at that time more able to influence the voters with his rhetoric.
Without a shadow of doubt Clinton in 2000 had a better feel for the electorate than Gore could ever have.
In any case Gore got what he wanted as a consolation prize, he was awarded some $500 Million for his so called Green Company's.

Is Al Gore NPD? Nardissistic Personality Disorder?

"A week ago, Henry I. Miller wrote a commentary in Forbes.com, responding to Al Gore’s op-ed article on global warming in the New York Times. Miller’s main point is that he diagnoses, if not to say accuses, Al Gore with having Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). "

Narcissism And What's Underneath - Simone Hoermann, Ph.D.

"Al Gore, the latest recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, is a poor choice, one likely not to stand the test of time. Leaving aside the school-marmish, preachy, superior attitude that makes him such a magnet for parody, Gore is a phony. On the basis of his actions and writings over many years my guess is that Gore suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. The criteria for this diagnosis, as described in the psychiatrist’s bible, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, include a ‘pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy... a grandiose sense of self-importance..."

Heavy-Handed Politics: Sufferring from NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder)

Why not Marriage Couseling for Al Gore?

"Of the many personal disorders and illnesses that can cause hardship in a marriage, few are as difficult to diagnose and deal with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Marriage Counseling when one spouse has NPD can be a challenging battle. The relationship often revolves around meeting the narcissist’s needs and wants at all times while the rest of the family’s needs go unnoticed. "

Marriage Counseling for Narcissistic Personality Disorder

If Al Gore was a virtuous husband, then there could be no "mutual" consent to a separation or divorce. Monica Lewinski became public knowledge for Bill Clinton. Many people are given privacy when their slips into affairs are discovered, but not publicized. Maybe Al Gore is virutous in that Tipper has not been embarrassed by a publicly discovered affair. But is Al Gore a virutous husband? Why does Al Gore ask for privacy, if there is nothing to hide?

Is Tipper lucky to get rid of Al? How many people know what it is actually like, trying to live with a spouse who has NPD?

Search NPD narcissistic marriage counseling.

///

Last edited:
With divorce becoming more common, and the part of marriage vows, "Till Death do us Part" becoming less real, some copules are using revised marriage vows.

choose you to be my partner.

I will listen to you carefully and be open to the many things I can learn from you.

I will work to bring us together when we feel furthest apart.

Your happiness is inseparable from my own.

I will encourage you to follow your passion as you encourage me to chase my own dreams.

I will strive to live deliberately so that we might make a difference in the world.

I will accept your strengths and faults as you accept mine, and keep patient as we learn from our mistakes.

I will remember to laugh and keep a playful spirit.

I will keep growing and changing, but I intend always to be someone whom you can be proud to call yours.

I ask you to share this world with me.

Be my partner and I will be yours

Tipper and Al: (No longer) perfect together | Style | NewJerseyNewsroom.com -- Your State. Your News.

;;

There is actually no legal set of marriage vows. Each couple's marriage vows are whatever that couple chooses them to be. And marriage vows are not legally binding. It is sort of sad, as far as romantic views of monogamy and marriage go. However, personally, I agree with this, because couples should have every right to decide what they value as a part of a happy marriage. This is why I also think it is important to wait til a person actually knows themself and what makes them happy, before they decide to get marry. And getting to know the person they plan to marry and what makes that person happy is important before actually going through with getting married. That way, the two can decide if they are actually compatible to make each other compatible for a long time and honor whatever vows they do choose to make.

"The woman, who did not respond to several attempted follow-up interviews with police, revealed in the complaint that she grappled with her decision to come forward – even consulting with attorneys – but ultimately decided to do so to protect other women who may have experienced the same trauma. "

"The woman, who says she notified two friends following Gore's alleged groping, also saved the black pants she wore after discovering stains following the session. Since the alleged incident, the masseuse says she has been traumatized, has trouble sleeping at night, and that her work has been "more stressful and frightening since the incident." She is also seeing a specialized counselor. "

"Gore family spokeswoman Kalee Kreider told the Oregonian that the former Vice President has no comment regarding the allegations."

Al Gore Accused of Sexual Assault - Al Gore : People.com

Last edited:
"Former Vice President Al Gore has been cleared of allegations that he made unwanted advances towards a masseuse in a Portland, Oregon hotel in 2006, according to ABC News.

VIDEO: Al Gore cleared in sex assault case

Multnomah County prosecutors said there was no basis for prosecution following a four-week investigation.

Senior Deputy District Attorney Don Rees cited "contradictory evidence, conflicting witness statements, credibility issues, lack of forensic evidence and denials by Mr. Gore" in a memo to Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk."

TV Guide - July 31, 2010 3:30 PM PDT

Al Gore Cleared in Sexual Assault Case - omg! news on Yahoo!

//

Back
Top Bottom