• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Air Force Academy professor pushes for military academies to teach critical race theory

Meanwhile a group of 300 black Haitians crossed the border illegally today into Texas to enter the systemically racist USA where blacks are oppressed by the white oppressors.

Certainly they were vaccinated Haitians like all the other hundreds of thousands pouring on out of covid-19 hotspot Mexico. They were, weren't they?

I mean Biden would not have let them in if not, would he?

Last edited:
They're not planning to teaching them so they just know about it, they want them to believe it and live it.
Source for that fat one?

No, you have made a request to answer to your terms which you failed to define. All of my articles use marxist methodology to bolster their CRT agendas, some explicitly, and others in clear ideology.

Very few of their articles actually do that.

And, as one of my examples spells out directly and you are too blind or stubborn to admit it, CRT adherents are arguing that RACE, specifically "whiteness", is property, and therefor subject to consideration under Marxist historical materialism.

That conclusion is not stated in the article anywhere.

Again, you are nothing but hand waving and superficial nonsense, all the way through our discussion. You want to complain that my search for materials all happened to show up on the first page of a google search (an indication that my argument is actually COMMON among CRT ideologues),

They validated your argument so much they didn't even support any of your conclusions.

I never said you claimed to be a postmodernist. You are, however, a postmodernist in your debate methodology.. which is really the only place where Postmodernism can exist, lacking any real world examples of a successful application to solving real world problems. It's great at creating them, though!

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

It is amazing to watch the tens of thousands of people who are minorities try to sneak into the vile and racist United States every year. Suckers!! LOL

Source for that fat one?
You need a source? Do you know who the president is? Do you know who the vice president is? If you did, you would ask. You really think they're teach people CRT as a warning against it, to be careful of it, or that we need to follow it? Here, more sources than you've probably ever read. We're not tolerating indoctrination of our soldiers with CRT to create a divide among races.

Lyotard, who rejected the metanarrative while promoting one, is not what I would consider an authority on the subject. Nor Marcuse, who rejects some of the most basic Marxist tenets.

Thus the term NEO marxist to distinguish them from the marxist.

You need a source? Do you know who the president is? Do you know who the vice president is? If you did, you would ask. You really think they're teach people CRT as a warning against it, to be careful of it, or that we need to follow it? Here, more sources than you've probably ever read. We're not tolerating indoctrination of our soldiers with CRT to create a divide among races.

You know nothing jon snow.

First, you don't teach CRT, it is a method of studying a topic. Second, none of your sources address what I asked for a source for, your claim that "They're not planning to teaching them so they just know about it, they want them to believe it and live it."

Third, you and who else won't tolerate it, because the teaching is happening.

You know nothing jon snow.

First, you don't teach CRT, it is a method of studying a topic.
Nonsense.
Max Horkheimer first defined critical theory (German: Kritische Theorie) in his 1937 essay "Traditional and Critical Theory", as a social theory oriented toward critiquing and changing society as a whole, in contrast to traditional theory oriented only toward understanding or explaining it."

Name me a communist country that pushed for racial awareness and education?
Clearly you are completely clueless about Critical Theory.

Clearly you are completely clueless about Critical Theory.

One of us is.....

( Hint typically its the person shouting and screaming trigger words like "communism")

One of us is.....

( Hint typically its the person shouting and screaming trigger words like "communism")
Look up critical theory before approaching me with such an inane question.

A metanarrative (also meta-narrative and grand narrative; French: métarécit) in critical theory—and particularly in postmodernism—is a narrative about narratives of historical meaning, experience, or knowledge, which offers a society legitimation through the anticipated completion of a (as yet unrealized) master idea.
The bolded is precisely what marxism is. If you reject all meta narratives you reject marxism.

Back
Top Bottom