• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Air America about to go

Stinger

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Well they lost Phoenix and now two New York papers and reporting that they will be losing the station there becaues they can't pay their bills. When will they learn 24 hour a day vitriol simply does not pass for intelligent, listenable radio. Why they didn't get rid of Franken and Rhodes and hire Schultz and Combs is a mystery, unless those to guys are too smart to blow thier own careers in the crash and burn.

Stinger said:
Well they lost Phoenix and now two New York papers and reporting that they will be losing the station there becaues they can't pay their bills. When will they learn 24 hour a day vitriol simply does not pass for intelligent, listenable radio. Why they didn't get rid of Franken and Rhodes and hire Schultz and Combs is a mystery, unless those to guys are too smart to blow thier own careers in the crash and burn.

Does anyone know how many stations they have at present?

The reality and reason why liberal radio doesn't succeed and will never succeed is that the left wing does not have the same type of wackos that the radical right has that sit around on their fat a$$es and listen and believe propoganda on the radio all day. Most of us prefer to get our information from a a variety of sources rather than sitting around listening to egotistical talking heads.
Haven't you ever noticed that the typical person who admits to listening to Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh etc are usually overweight, middle ages, balding white men with relatively little education (post high school)?

disneydude said:
Haven't you ever noticed that the typical person who admits to listening to Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh etc are usually overweight, middle ages, balding white men with relatively little education (post high school)?
You'll be supporting this ridiculous remark with data, I'm sure. :roll:

disneydude said:
The reality and reason why liberal radio doesn't succeed and will never succeed is that the left wing does not have the same type of wackos that the radical right has that sit around on their fat a$$es and listen and believe propoganda on the radio all day. Most of us prefer to get our information from a a variety of sources rather than sitting around listening to egotistical talking heads.

Yes, someone has certainly been listening to Air America, if only you and a few others, someone is listening!:rofl

Sure....just check out the posting on this site where people post their photos.
Its the only data you need.

disneydude said:
Sure....just check out the posting on this site where people post their photos.
Its the only data you need.

That's your evidence for backing up your assertion that all republicans are bald and overweight?

I'd like to change my guess. I'll say you're in middle school or high school, maybe 16. Am I close?

You may want to check my previous post before saying that I said things that I didn't.

If you do, you will see that I never said all Republicans.........

As far as the second part of your posting it doesn't warrant a response, I don't respond to those type of postings - except to say "If the shoe fits, wear it.".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom