• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

...aide to John Durham's Trump-Russia investigation, quietly resigns amid concern about pressure fr

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Federal prosecutor Nora Dannehy, a top aide to U.S. Attorney John H. Durham in his Russia investigation, has quietly resigned from the U.S. Justice Department probe - at least partly out of concern that the investigative team is being pressed for political reasons to produce a report before its work is done, colleagues said.

Colleagues said Dannehy is not a supporter of President Donald J. Trump and has been concerned in recent weeks by what she believed was pressure from Barr - who appointed Durham - to produce results before the election. They said she has been considering resignation for weeks, conflicted by loyalty to Durham and concern about politics.

Nora Dannehy, Connecticut prosecutor who was top aide to John Durham’s Trump-Russia investigation, resigns amid concern about pressure from Attorney General William Barr - Hartford Courant

Shocking. Right? On with the show trials.

Bill disBarr is protecting himself by trying to get Trump re-elected.

Bill disBarr is protecting himself by trying to get Trump re-elected.

Trump will be elected so you may as well count on it and get used to him as president.

From the article.

Dannehy, a highly regarded prosecutor who has worked with or for Durham for decades, informed colleagues in the U.S. Attorney’s office in New Haven of her resignation from the Department of Justice by email Thursday evening. The short email was a brief farewell message and said nothing about political pressure, her work for Durham or what the Durham team has produced, according to people who received it.

Durham, who has never even acknowledged that Dannehy was in Washington working for him, had no immediate comment on the resignation.

I just wanna know what motivates Durham to be walking around giving folks the stinkeye.
He's not coming across as a badass, he's coming across as a male "Karen" who "would like to speak to the manager". :lamo

Dude, you need to control yourself; you use any ploy to post your mug!

Oh come on, I'm doing it "FOR THE KIDS!". :lamo
I think I've got his stinkeye/hairy eyeball look down pretty well, don't you?

I just wanna know what motivates Durham to be walking around giving folks the stinkeye.
He's not coming across as a badass, he's coming across as a male "Karen" who "would like to speak to the manager". :lamo

At least Durham doesn’t obviously need a body wax!

:mrgreen:

At least Durham doesn’t obviously need a body wax!

:mrgreen:

Maybe I need to take some estrogen.
Naaah, hard pass, guess I'm doomed to watching this on a loop for the rest of my life. :lamo

An Obama appointee quit - thinking if Biden wins she'd be fired if part of the Trump administration. Who cares? Probably a wise hedge against the future, since Trump said he will fire a lot of people if re-elected, which likely means Obama appointees trying to torpedo the President for partisan reasons.

An Obama appointee quit - thinking if Biden wins she'd be fired if part of the Trump administration. Who cares? Probably a wise hedge against the future, since Trump said he will fire a lot of people if re-elected, which likely means Obama appointees trying to torpedo the President for partisan reasons.

He’s already had the most turnover of any administration in recent/all history......:thinking

Back
Top Bottom