• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AIDE DETAILS TRUMP’S RAGE ON JAN. 6He Knew Crowd Was Armed, but Tried to Loosen Security, Testimony Recounts

part of the concern in 2020 by the 'we wuz robbed' crowd was the states, and courts, suddenly changing election laws.
its not clear why those election law changes were generally <okay> but subsequent ones are generally suspect.
Extending deadlines to account for COVID increases the people's ability to have a voice.

Implementing restrictions in the name of securing elections that were not sufficiently proven to be unsecure in the first place is an impediment to the people's ability to have a voice.

Hey! Thank you for making my point!

There have been many large crowds and events in the area. Normally the Capitol ensures there are adequate personnel on hand - officers backed up by national guard - to ensure that the crowds don't get out of hand. This time, they didn't, the police were overwhelmed, and the capitol was breached. What is different about this event IS the question they need to answer - followed by what needs to be done to to prevent the security failure in the future.

Given that the capitol police chief recognized the potential danger at this event, and repeatedly asked for help, the obvious question should be - why did the sergeants at arms turn him down? Followed by, why does that building have commercial doors and windows that can be breached by an unarmed crowd?

There are always going to be protesters and angry crowds with the potential to turn violent. We've seen them across the country.
The unarmed crowd that included 12 individuals who have been arrested for having multiple weapons plus the pipe bombs that were discovered and the individuals who had A.R. 15‘s and were never caught? If that’s an unarmed crowd what does an armed crowd have?

The National Guard was told to go elsewhere in DC and then general Flynn repeatedly denied requests to send them to the capital and this is all documented and I linked to an article about it a few pages back also once again for the 422nd time they had a hearing on this already you can watch it on YouTube. Another repeat of the GOP narrative that is easy to sell because no matter how many times I say there was a hearing on it no one ever actually tries to find it or looks at it or thinks about it. it is so much easier to keep saying the same lie over and over again. You could sit and watch that entire hearing and you would post this exact same thing again in about four hours the propaganda is so pervasive

No, it's much more complicated than that.

No it's not.

The Stalinist Show Trial AGAIN promoted perjured testimony. AGAIN made clear this is nothing but a political farce to attack Donald Trump. No attempt nor effort has been made to uncover the facts that led to the Reichstag Fire nor of the riot that happened when Capitol Police attacked peaceful protesters.

Without getting into all of the exceptions, hearsay is an out-of-court statement offered as proof of the matter asserted.

Irrelevant. The "hearsay" was fabricated by Rep Adam Schiff (Nazi, CA) who used Cassidy Hutchinson to once again lie to America. Hutchinson committed perjury, but Schitt suborned that perjury.

The Nazi democrats are vile and shameful scum - no honor, no integrity, with bitter hatred for our Constitution and the very foundation of American Jurisprudence.

This is an outrageously shameful act, what the democrat vermin did - but most of the fascists on the board are CHEERING the lies and perjury. They ONLY love the Reich and don't give a shit about facts or a system of law.

I used to read about this kind of shit under Hitler, Stalin, Mao - but I never thought it could happen here.

But here we are - Uber Alles democrats

HAHAHA! Brass knuckles you say? No telling where that insurrection could have gone!! :rolleyes:
The sad thing is you come on this thread to laugh and giggle about your ignorance of history. The dangerous thing is you haven't a clue how sheltered and privileged you are to make such a statement and giggle at the rights you take for granted.

1656679096389.png1656679456452.png

That "relatively low level staffer" sat right outside the office of Trump's Chief of Staff, which is right next to the office of the President. Trump was so inept that he allowed this "low level staffer" access to him, his COS, and everyone else?
OK. Yes, they have a lot of staff in the White House.

I already proved taht Ornato refuted the perjury of Hutchinson.

democrats are Nazis because;

• democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
    • Republicans judge people by the content of their Character
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
    • Republicans support free people trading freely with each other
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
    • Republicans promote individual liberty
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
    • Republicans support rights for all
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
    • Capricious and arbitrary rule by dictators runs against the concepts of liberty
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
    • The state is the god of the democrats
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
    • Hate speech laws, political correctness, cancel culture
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror
    • One of your own opposed Biden's border treason and had the Gestapo kick his door in.

You didn't prove any such thing. Post a link to a statement from Ornato refuting her testimony. From him.

Hitler made shit up too. You must be a Nazi sympathizer.

There have been many large crowds and events in the area. Normally the Capitol ensures there are adequate personnel on hand - officers backed up by national guard - to ensure that the crowds don't get out of hand. This time, they didn't, the police were overwhelmed, and the capitol was breached. What is different about this event IS the question they need to answer
I think the main difference is that the specific threat to the Capitol was much greater than before, not that the Capitol security was weaker than normal.

What was your point? You lied and said this has happened before. No, it hasn't.
I said similar events have happened before. There have been many large scale protests at the capitol - often with elements attending who are angry. That's why the capitol has a large police department fully equipped with riot gear and barricades. Why the national guard is on call, and a process is in place for requesting their help.

Herr democrat.

How many firearms did Pelosi's SS (capitol police) retrieve at the Reichstag Fire?

There are hundreds of thousands of photographs from the Reichstag Fire, how many show armed protesters?

There is over 10,000 hours of video from the Reichstag Fire, how much of it shows armed protesters.

See, democrats lie about everything - always.

An unarmed protest doesn't sell the idea of "insurrection," so the Reich just lies.

Facts are irrelevant, it's what the Reich can SELL that matters.

Uber Alles democrat.

I think the main difference is that the specific threat to the Capitol was much greater than before, not that the Capitol security was weaker than normal.
There have been other times when the specific threat to the Capitol was greater than normal. That's why there's a process for requesting help from the national guard. They recognized the increased threat, and the police chief attempted to follow his plan and ask for help - but was turned down by his bosses.

Capitol
I said similar events have happened before. There have been many large scale protests at the capitol - often with elements attending who are angry. That's why the capitol has a large police department fully equipped with riot gear and barricades. Why the national guard is on call, and a process is in place for requesting their help.

This was not a protest. A protest is people marching in circles in front of the building. Did you miss what happened on 1/6?

Show me the last time "protestors" broke into the building, beat up on cops, and then started roaming around stealing and destroying property while chanting to hang an elected official.

How many firearms did Pelosi's SS (capitol police) retrieve at the Reichstag Fire?
14 arrests for weapons so far. Some had multiple weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition, obviously not meant for just one person. One of the hearings showed someone with a pistol up in a tree, as well as USCP audio describing seeing people with AR-15s and pistols.

And if they never talked to you - it's perjury.

Cassidy Hutchinson testified what Rep. Adam Schiff (Nazi, CA) told her. She lied under oath that Tony Ornato had told her these things, but Ornato never talked to her.

She committed the perjury Schitt suborned.

Nothing more or less.

Thanks for confirming you have no direct quote from Ornato. Why do Nazis insist on lying?

Ah there it is.
The dumb.

Plasma we are now in world with a brain dead generation never brought up to read and have no clue as to the history of their nation let alone the world. Not a clue. The cell phone has programmed them into mindless sheep, Its a scary thought just how fragile any democracy is. The even scarier thought is soon artificial intelligence will be at the stage to lead these brainless sheep. Just who will control that a.i. programming?

The ability to be critical, develop insight, see more than one possibility, discuss with respect differences, basic politeness and tolerance, has always been lacking in political discourse but it certainly has hit a rock bottom today and not just in your country. We have similar issues in Canada. Most countries do that are considered "democratic". We can only hope the next generation's children and their children question, challenge, rise above the hatred and somehow inspire the best not worst out of people like Trump or Putin have done.

I really Plasma am amazed some days at the responses on these threads from Trumpets but I should not be surprised. I remember years ago an Uncle of mine who was a Psychiatrist in the US Army and at Nuremberg out fishing with me and explaining just how easy it is to manipulate people. I was 9 at the time. I still remember him telling me-we always have the choice to question and not follow because I was telling him I was always getting in trouble in school asking questions and he laughed and said I could grow up and become a psychiatrist. I knew he was a doctor but I never understood why he explained he would deal with wounds through words. Now I look back and I shake my head. I had no idea what a source of knowledge he would have been and he died long before I grew up. I did however have my father, grandfather, relatives, war vets and other people who had survived that were to me far more valuable than any text book but I am afraid such people and their humility has passed on and so we have a bit of a leadership vacuum filled with arrogance of ignorant people who never had to fight for anything and now that they sense they may have their privileges taken away have a tantrum but have no basic life skills to adapt to change.

I am hoping Americans have had enough of Trump fascism. You do have good people trying to make a difference. Look at Beta O'Rourke in Texas being ridiculed but taking on the gun culture. There are people like him out there. I just say to people join them-question, challenge, seek compromise and mutual respect in discussions and do not be afraid to stand up to Trump cultists. They do not and have never controlled the US. They can't comprehend the complexity of it. At best they can enter one of its rooms of discussion and vandalize it but they soon have to leave. They get bored and confused and need a beer.

Extending deadlines to account for COVID increases the people's ability to have a voice.

Dr. Fauci had said there was no scientific reason to be concerned about COVID voting in person.

But its ok for elected officials to ignore the science to respond to the unfounded fears of its constituency.
Representinmg their constituents is their job.

Implementing restrictions in the name of securing elections that were not sufficiently proven to be unsecure in the first place is an impediment to the people's ability to have a voice.

As above-- responding to concerns by constituents is the responsibility of elected officials.

The unarmed crowd that included 12 individuals who have been arrested for having multiple weapons plus the pipe bombs that were discovered and the individuals who had A.R. 15‘s and were never caught? If that’s an unarmed crowd what does an armed crowd have?
There were no weapons or special breaching tools used to breach the capitol. Just sticks.

The National Guard was told to go elsewhere in DC and then general Flynn repeatedly denied requests to send them to the capital and this is all documented and I linked to an article about it a few pages back also once again for the 422nd time they had a hearing on this already you can watch it on YouTube. Another repeat of the GOP narrative that is easy to sell because no matter how many times I say there was a hearing on it no one ever actually tries to find it or looks at it or thinks about it. it is so much easier to keep saying the same lie over and over again. You could sit and watch that entire hearing and you would post this exact same thing again in about four hours the propaganda is so pervasive

I think you are talking about confusion after the capitol was overwhelmed/breached.

I'm talking about before the incident - when the police chief recognized the problem and asked for national guard support. Had a few thousand national guard troops been on hand to support the police, we wouldn't be talking about this today.

When did that happen? Can you show evidence of this?

When did that happen? Can you show evidence of this?

This is why the Nazis won't allow any defense at the show trial.

Early on the Nazis LOVED to show this picture of the Reichstag fire - lying - democrats ALWAYS lie about everything - that this was INSURRECTIONISTS starting fires

1656680461567.png

Then the video came out, and we saw that it was Pelosi's SS firing teargas into a crown that was peacefully chanting.. McCarthy played this for the entire house - again why the Nazis have the show trial that blocks participation from the Americans.

Will the Nazi tribunal show this at their Kangaroo court?

Thanks for confirming you have no direct quote from Ornato. Why do Nazis insist on lying?

At this point these people are like dogs chasing their tail going in circles. They keep insisting Ornato said something that he never did.

There were no weapons or special breaching tools used to breach the capitol. Just sticks.

I think you are talking about confusion after the capitol was overwhelmed/breached.

I'm talking about before the incident - when the police chief recognized the problem and asked for national guard support. Had a few thousand national guard troops been on hand to support the police, we wouldn't be talking about this today.

So it's the police chief's fault that morons were storming the Capitol screaming to hang Mike Pence, and were roaming around in the Capitol stealing things because they were trying to stop Congress from doing its duty. Got it.

Back
Top Bottom